Full Moon

Delivery! I Have A Box Of Chaos On Your Doorstep!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________ "Starlight Moonlight" by SECRET ___________

{ 39 }

¤~¤~¤~¤

 

I tiptoed down the hallways, biting my lips and squeezing my eyes shut whenever my shoe made a loud squeak on the glossy tiles. I bounced twice, then slowly and suspense fully opened the door and peered in.

A warm, melodious voice along with a soothing melody greeted my ears and I brightened when I saw his back turned towards me. He hadn't noticed!

I continued to grin and beam as he sang my absolute favorite part of the song. His fingers moved precisely over the piano keys, and I swayed to the song. I sadly drooped when the song almost came to an end. I trusted him to always make my gloomy days brighter with his angelic voice that he never had the guts to show off in school, he was truly my comforter out of all of them. 

Unfortunately, my guess went wrong.

"You can come out now, sweetheart." He called, turning around with an amused expression splayed across his face.

My eyes widened and I laughed nervously and rubbed the back of my head sheepishly. "How did you know?"

"I saw you through the window's reflection." He said simply, pointing at the faint outline of my figure on the window. I groaned and heard him laugh. I closed the door from behind me and slipped onto the piano bench besides him and gave him a smile.

"You should really participate in the talent show, ~~~." I said sincerely, leaning into his outstretched arm and letting him wrap it around me. I placed my head on his shoulder and looked up at him through my eyelashes and blinked twice innocently.

He chuckled and pinched my nose gently. "You know why I don't want to, sweetheart."

I frowned, "~~~~~, ~~~~~~~, and ~~~~~~ are all signing up..."

He sighed and kissed my forehead. "When I'm ready, I'll perform, okay?"

I straightened up and looked at him with hopeful eyes. "Promise?" I inquired, holding out my pinky and straightening my thumb for him to respond to.

He smiled at me sweetly and pecked me on my lips gently, whilst intertwining his pinky with mine and pressing the of his thumb against mine.

"I promise." 

 

 

Birds chirped in the distance. Sehun woke up. He groaned, feeling himself sweating like crazy despite the wintry temperature outside. He threw the covers off to feel cooler and almost rolled over until he realized the heat emitting from the bed wasn't just from his body.

You were curled up into his chest in a fetus position, still in a deep sleep. His eyes curved into an eyesmile and he adjusted the blankets back on your body when you shivered and slowly reached out, patting the space besides you to look for the blankets, still in a dreamy state and yet to notice another person in your bed.

Sehun propped his head on his elbow and watched you carefully with warm eyes. All the while, he was twisting a stray strand of your hair around his finger. He blinked when he heard the dishes clanging loudly from downstairs and frowned when he heard D.O. swearing loudly. It's the full moon already, huh?

Tired, both mentally and physically, he slowly placed his head back on yours to refrain from waking you up. Unfortunately, his hopes were deterred and you stirred in your sleep.

You blinked your eyes open and stared through slightly open eyes, confusedly looking at Sehun who was beaming down at you with an almost healed face. What the heck is he doing here? And where's all the bruises?!

Sehun draped an arm over your waist and pulled you into his chest, placing a kiss on your forehead. "Morning, noona~" He greeted warmly.

You grumbled and kicked him away for disrupting your sleep. "Hush, Sehun. The sun isn't up yet, so therefore, it isn't....morning." You said drowsily, and slumped back on the mattress.

Sehun rolled his eyes at your over-dramatic actions and pulled you up. Your head snapped to the side and you struggled in his tight grip on your ankle, trying your best to kick his hands off your legs and gripped the bed sheets as he dragged you off unceremoniously off the bed.

"Come on, noona!" He whined. "I'm hungry!"

"And I'm sleepy!" You snapped angrily, somehow feeling extremely irritated and amazingly still tired after you had slept for half a day, as you chanced a glance at the clock. "Let me go, Sehun!"

Sehun sighed and let go of your ankles. You gratefully crawled back into the same spot and buried yourself under the covers and Sehun reluctantly joined you, rubbing his lowly growling stomach with a frown. Noona is such a grumpy killjoy on full moon. Does it have anything to do with Baekhyun hyung's markings?

After attempting to sleep and rolling around with irritation, you sighed heavily and sat up. Sehun had been quiet, drowning in his deep thoughts and furrowing his eyebrows so cutely that your frustration from earlier with him wore off and you scooted up next to him.

"Sehun." You said, tapping his cheek with your forefinger repeatedly and pulling his head to your direction. Where did all this confidence come from? And why am I so unaffected by the mere fact that I had a boy in my bed?

Sehun blinked then looked at you. You swiped a finger over the scabbed over cut on his lip, and he raised an eyebrow.

"What happened to all your bruises?" You questioned, poking the faint outline of a purple bruise on his cheek. 

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Wolf. Me. Yeah. Forgot already, noona?" He said in a 'duh' tone, and pointed at himself.

Your eyebrows furrowed as the next question popped up in your head.  "Who were you fighting?" 

You could obviously see him twitch and stiffen at the mention of his attacker and you bit your lip when his eyes darkened immediately and his hand form into a fist. You smoothed out his furrowed eyebrows and rubbed the back of his hand to loosen his fist. His eyes shone with anger and sadness.

"Just some dickhead, noona." He muttered and buried his head in the crook of your neck. "You don't have to worry about it."

"Which means your not going to tell me?" You stated.

A nod came from his side and you whacked his head. He yelped and you felt his bottom lip jut out and touch your skin. You felt a sudden shock run down your spine and your body tingled with an unfamiliar feeling, and you frowned when it happened again as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You ignored it, "Well, then I hope you got the other boy good." You finalized and looked down to see him smiling with his eyes closed. Your eyes softened and you ran a hand through his soft, smooth brown hair and your lips curved upwards. "I don't think your the type to fight oftenly."

Sehun opened his eyes and tilted his head up, your eyes and his locking together. He gave you a sweet smile. "Noona..." He murmured, wrapping his hand around the back of your neck and pulling your head down to meet his. His breath hit your lips and you groaned internally as you inhaled his minty breath. Do they not have morning breath? 

Sehun locked his lips with yours and your eyes fluttered shut as he moved on top of you and kissed you gently but desperately. You ran your fingers through his hair and cupped his cheeks as he pressed into you closer and you let out a gasp when his fingers played with the waistband of your shorts and slowly slipped in. 

The door to your bedroom opened and Chanyeol stepped in. His eyes widened and in three quick steps, grabbed onto Sehun's ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter