13

Delivery! I Have A Box Of Chaos On Your Doorstep!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______________________

{ 17 }

¤~¤~¤~¤

"Wake, wake, wake, wake up! Wake, wake, ah-wake-wake up!"

You groaned, and shut off your alarm clock. I'm so tired...

Raising your head to look at the time, your eyes bulged and you jumped out of bed. 6:47?! I'm going to be late! You rushed into your bathroom, grabbing your brush and slipping into your closet to slip on the clothes on the cabinet. D.O. had picked it out once again, claiming that he would be setting your clothes for every single day of your life. You sighed a thank you to him, happily spazzing that he cared for you this much. Han Bi bullied you because of this, because you made the school reputation lower for the choice of your clothes. The freshmans and sophmores were required to wear uniforms, while the juniors and seniors got to pick what they wore. It was a way to separate the years.

Slipping your legs through the tight grey jeans your sister had bought for you, you pulled them up with force then pinned your hair up in a quick bun. You spat out the toothpaste and washed up, exited the bathroom and ran out room whilst slipping your backpack on your shoulders.

The boys looked up from the dining table and gave you sleepy smiles. They were still dressed in their sleepwear, and their ruffled bedhair made you jealous. When you woke up, you looked like someone threw you in a washer.

"Morning, Ahra." Suho greeted and stood up to give you a spot at the already-full table. D.O. set down a plate of breakfast and you smiled gratefully at him.

"Gomawo," You murmured, digging in and shoving everything in your mouth. In just a minute, the food was gone and Chanyeol gaped down at you.

"Hey, hey." Suho soothed, grabbing your blurred hand. "Why are you in such a rush? We have an hour to go."

You stared blankly up at him, before face-palming. You groaned and sighed. "I'm sorry sunbae," You apologized. "Sunbae" was your nickname for him, because he was three years older than you so it was a formality. It had just stuck on and he hadn't mind. "I forgot to tell you guys that Chairman Ok wanted me early today." You referred to the owner of K-Round Institution.

"For what?" D.O. questioned, popping out of the kitchen and wiping his hands on his jeans. Kai stood up and grabbed your empty plate, then went to the sink to wash it. You sent him a smile, and he shot back a wink.

"Um...School Ambassador duties." You explained, nervously fixing the strap. The next event for you visiting another junior high school wasn't until next week. Had they moved it up early?

"Noona's an Ambassador?!" Sehun exclaimed. You nodded, and pulled your hair up in a quick bun then fixed your glasses. Baekhyun pulled your hair out of the hairband and swept it up neatly. He disappeared for awhile as the boys started to clean up then came back with a small bow, clipping it onto the side of your head.

Sehun whined, "How come I didn't know?"

"We didn't know either, Sehun." D.O. sighed, and lightly pushed the boy towards the kitchen. "Go help Kai clean up the dishes, and go get dressed." You looked and surpressed a laugh at his choice of clothes. Sehun caught the glance and stuck his tongue out at you. You rolled your eyes and grinned at him.

D.O. ped your bag and tucked the plastic bag filled with food in it. "Your lunch is in here, alright?"

"Thank you, oppa," You thanked, standing up and sliding your arms through the other strap of your backpack. Unlike Suho, the other older three wanted you to call them oppa. You didn't know about Kai though, since you two were slightly distant and he was always silent during the times you were with him. Sehun opted to just call you ''noona'', and that he was your dongsaeng.

"Do you want me drive you there?" Suho asked, coming back out of the kitchen with his own bag. You shook your head.

"I'll go by bus."

The three oldest boys ears perked up. "You sure?" Baekhyun questioned worriedly. A girl like her shouldn't be going by bus...

"Neh, sunbae." You said, and gave him a quick smile. You unlocked the front door. "I always go on bus, besides I was looking at the bus stop destinations a few days ago. It'll just be a five minute ride."

The boys exchanged looks. You chanced a glance down at the watch wrapped around your wrist, "I'm going to be late. I'll see you guys at lunch, neh?"

They sighed, and Suho nodded. "Okay. Call us when you get there, all right?" He ordered, just like a father. You couldn't help but smile bitterly. He even worries about me more than my own father. How ironic.

"I'll be taking my leave now." You bowed your head and Baekhyun chuckled.

"You should know better than to bow to us." Chanyeol teased. You stuck your tongue out at him and he took a big bite out of the air in front of him, just like a wolf should. You rolled your eyes and left the house, shutting the door behind you.

You started to walk, but stopped mid-step. I almost forgot!

You reopened the door to the boys confusion, then cupped your mouth. "SEHUN-AH! KAI-AH! OPPAS! I'M LEAVING!"

"BYE NOONA!" Sehun shouted back, from the kitchen. "I'LL BE WAITING THERE FOR YOU!!"

You smiled, then ran off to catch the bus.

¤~¤~¤~¤

"Bad Boy" by SISTAR

 

 

 

 

 

 

"B-bwo?! N-new students?!" You squeaked in shock. Already?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter