Calm, Cool, and Free

Delivery! I Have A Box Of Chaos On Your Doorstep!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________  ___________

{ 27 }

¤~¤~¤~¤

 

You looked up into Sehun's disbelieving eyes and saw the way he shook his head. The mischievious spark in Chanyeol's eyes had disappeared, as well as in Baekhyuns. D.O. was blankly staring at you and Suho's eyes were unreadable. 

"Get up." Kai muttered darkly, eyes black as night and fists clenched tight. "Get up off the ing floor, Ahra."

"-Oh, nevermind~" Eunhye said cheerfully. "See you later abeoji~"

Eunhye hung up on her phone and chuckled. Mihye smirked at you tauntingly and Jihye just rolled her eyes and texted somebody on her cell phone.

"Boys!" Eunhye called, striding over to EXO-K's table and smiling sweetly. "How do you think of your Christmas Present? You see, it's been a long time since we've humiliated our dear Ahra like this, and I'm actually feeling good. Wanna skip school and hang out?" She said suggestively, facing Sehun specifically.

Sehun's face changed into a disgusted one as he looked at the girl in front of him and he pushed her away. Pulling you up from your kneeling position, he brought you into his arms and started to walk towards the doors. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were the first to move, helping you out the door with D.O. following behind and taking his jacket out. Suho stayed behind, lips tightened and watched over Kai until he moved.

"If you take one more step out that door I'll tell my father to never let you become a trainee under SM Entertainment!" Eunhye's furious shriek entered your ears, and in turn, you felt Sehun stop.

"Let me go, Sehun." You muttered. 

"OH SEHUN! LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW IF YOU-"

Sehun whirled around with his arm wrapped around your shoulder, "Shut up, woman!" He snapped. "I don't give a if I'm a trainee or not, but I'll start paying attention if you touch my girl once more. I'm not afraid to hurt a girl like you, got it?" 

"Y-you-" Eunhye stuttered and watched with widened eyes as the five of you left the cafeteria. She turned to Kai and Suho and gave them an even more fake smile.

"Since Sehun left, then I guess it's just us? Oh well, you guys are good eno-"

Kai scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I'm not a rebound for bitter left-overs, . I'm just going to warn you," He stepped up and put his lips to her ear. "I don't care if you are the daughter of Lee Soo Man. None of us do. We can easily just find another agency to audition for. You've went past the line, and we will hurt you if you touch Ahra again. Keep that in mind while you revel in your shameful actions."

Suho cleared his throat loudly and raised an eyebrow at Kai. "Let's go, Kai." He said firmly, knowing full well what the younger had just whispered in the girl's ear. He didn't like the tone Kai was using because she was a girl, evil or not, he shouldn't be talking to a female like that. But she needed to learn her lesson.  

Kai nodded and left the cafeteria with Suho, but not before looking back and sending the three girls a hateful glare. And as the door shut closed behind them, the cafeteria erupted into chaos.

In a corner of the cafeteria, seven boys exchanged glances. The leader sighed heavily and flipped opened his cell phone and called a person. Once his voice entered his ear, he opened his mouth.

"It didn't work."

¤~¤~¤~¤

 

"You foolish, agitating, narrow-minded, repulsive, irrational, foolish girl!"

You winced and looked at Baekhyun helplessly, who shrugged and looked away. D.O. continued to berate you, as well as dry your wet hair. He put it up in a bun, because the stickiness of it was irritating him, and he said it would "fit the outfit".

You knew the boys were mad at you, but for what reason? You helped them, though it was truthfully a waste in the end, yet nonetheless you had helped them. You've never gotten down on your knees for someone so willingly. Now you knew what kind of effect they had on you now.

"Now, now." Suho's light-hearted voice entered the empty classroom the five of you had been in and he smiled at you sweetly. "All right there, Ahra?"

You sighed in relief. You would know what to do with an angry Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and D.O. But an angry Suho? Definitely not.

"I'm sorry, you guys." You muttered and looked down. "I should've stuck up for myself and instead I did what they wanted me to do. I know how angry you are but...I had to make a sacrifice, okay?"

Suho ruffled your hair and chuckled. "Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter