Second Encounters

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

A/N: Hey kpoppers! Its your author xxkpopbiasloverxx here! Its my turn to write chapter 2 of this story. Last time you saw the writing of the co-author diamond2504,did you kpoppers enjoy the last chapter? Well we have another good chapter coming your way right now so sit back and enjoy! ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Miyeon POV.)

After my and Minyoungs first couple of classes it was time for lunch. I was sitting at a table humming to myself while waiting for Minyoung when she came up to the table and slammed her lunch down as she sat down. "You having a bad day on your first day huh?" I questioned "Yeah,apparently that red head that I saw earlier bumped into me and walked away without even apologizing. Some guy he is,right?" she said as she chewed her food with anger. "Well thats a kingka for ya,kingkas will be rude to people and won't even bother being nice to others. But don't be too upset,things might get better." I said as I gave her a smile. "pfft yeah,hopefully." she said as she turned her head to look at Ukwon who was sitting at a table a few seats away from us.As I got up to put my tray away I bumped into someone right next to me. "Oh,i'm so sorry." I apologized as I bowed. "Yeah will watch where you are goin next time before I- Oh its you again." the person said as he turned his head in my direction and as I looked back up at him I realized that voice was from none other then the guy I also met earlier,Kyung. *Omo,its my bias again! And he is looking straight at me! I feel like I am going to faint! No,no,no,don't you dare faint Kim Miyeon,you cannot faint in front of your bias no matter how much you are fangirling!* I shook my head as I snapped myself back to reality. Kyung looked confused why I was staring at him for a long time (also a bit creeped out) so he walked away without sayin nothing else. As I watched him walk away I felt someone touch my shoulder. "What are you staring at Miyeon?" Minyoung said as I jumped a little. "Oh nothin" I said as I walked away quietly squealing. 

(Minyoung POV.)

"Oh nothin" Miyeon said as she walked away from me. *That was weird.* I thought as I watched her walk away. Why was she acting this way? I turned back in the other direction as I saw Kyung ahead of me.I turned back to look at both of them a coupe of times and wondered *Is something going on with them? Nah! They probably just had the same experience me and Ukwon had earlier.* I thought as I walked to my next class. I entered inside my next class and sat down at my desk secretly playin around on my phone.The teacher came in a few minutes later as I put my phone away and listened to what the teacher had to say.As I was listening I felt something light hit the back of my head. I turned around and looked at the balled up piece of paper on the floor. I looked in the direction it came from and saw Ukwon sitting right there making more of them. I smirked and threw it back in his direction as it hit him in the face.He stopped what he was doing and threw everything on the floor and quickly looked at the front of the classroom. Why did he just stop? I turned around to face the forward of the classroom and saw the teacher right in front of me. "Throwing paper is not allowed in the classroom Ms.Minyoung." the teacher said with a mad expression on his face. "It won't happen again sir." I said as I slowly slid down in my seat as the teacher walked back to the front of the classroom.  I felt another ball of paper hit my head as I quickly turned around and saw Ukwon sitting there trying to hide his laughter. *Gosh,is he always this rude to girls?* I thought as I turned back around and ripped up the paper.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So kpoppers? How did you enjoy this chapter? Sorry if its short but we still hoped you enjoyed it! >< Go ahead and comment below to give us feedback on our story. Thats all I have to say for today! :3

Sincerly

xxkpopbiasloverxx~