The Approach

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Hey kpoppers,your author is back! Sorry that me and the coauthor havent updated in a while.But we are back so we are here to bring you another chapter in the story. Comment below what you think of the story so far,is it interesting to you kpoppers yet? Enjoy this chapter!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

(Miyeons POV)

After I finished washing up I went into the kitchen. "Mmm,that chicken salad looks so good Minyoung~" I commented as my mouth watered from the looks of the salad. "The salad is almost done Miyeon,so why dont you go sit down and when its ready I will dish it up for you." she said.I nodded and went to sit down. After a few minutes,the salad was done as Minyoung brought it over to the table. I put some salad on my plate and was about to dig in when I saw Minyoung wasnt touching her food. "Why arent you touching your salad Minyoung?" I questioned "Oh,its nothing" Minyoung slightly smiled. "Whats on your mind Minyoung?" I aske as I put my fork down.

(Minyoungs POV)

"Whats on your mind Minyoung?" Miyeon questioned. I didnt know that she sensed my fear of what i read might be real. I really didnt want to tell her because i didnt know what her reaction might be. But if she was that curious then I had to tell her. I was nervous but i opened my mouth to speak. "Well,when I was on the laptop earlier I searched up why guys tease only certain girls and it gave me results like if they do that,that means they like that person.So I think,maybe,Ukwon and Kyung like us..." I said.I looked at Miyeon. The expression on her face was weird,she was blushing.I thought she was on the same side as me? "Miyeon,are you blushing?" I asked "What? Oh,no,its just warm in here." she responded fanning her face. "But are you serious though?" she said "Well,its possible they might but i dont know for sure yet.I thought it wasnt real, but deep inside i feared that it might be real." I said "So what are we going to do?" she questioned "Well,we arent going to get our answers from sitting here. So I guess we have to do what we are really going to reject... We have to ask them..." I said "Is that our only option we have? Theres no other way?" she said "From what i can think,yeah,there is no other way." I responded "But if we are going to do this tomarrow,we have to eat first." I said. Miyeon nodded as we ate our food.

~The Next Day~

It was our break,so it was the right time to ask those two jerks if they liked us. I cant believe that we had to do this. I balled up my fist as I saw Ukwon and Kyung way in front of us. Miyeon wasnt here yet so I had to wait for her.

(Miyeons POV)

I was walking to the part of the school where I had to meet up with Minyoung so we can ask Ukwon and Kyung if they liked us. I would be surprised if Kyung liked me,i mean okay,I like him a bit but not a lot. I would be shocked though if Ukwon liked Minyoung even though she hates him. I was curious about what was going to happen when we aprroached them. We were either going to get the answer we want or a answer that we didnt want. We just want to know why they only tease us,i mean its not like we were getting into any other buisness we arent supposed to get into. I saw Minyoung ahead in my direction. "Minyoung!~" I called her as I waved so she can see me. I walked up to her. "Alright,they are right up there,lets just get this done so we can go do better things then this." she said "Ok,just calm down Minyoung,this will be done soon enough." I said as I patted her shoulder.

(Kyungs POV)

I was talking to Ukwon when I saw those two girls coming our way. "Hyung,look.its those two girls we keep running into." I whispered to him as I pointed in the right direction. "Yeah,so? What about them? Do you like them or something?~" Ukwon snickered "What? Me? Pfft,no! I dont like them..well I like one of them anyway.." I said as i turned my back. "What was that Kyung?" Ukwon wondered "Ahem,nothing,lets go." I said as I tugged on his arm.But before we could go anywhere we heard someone speak. "Do you like us?" the voice said. We turned to look and saw the two girls staring at the both of us. "What?" Ukwon said "We said,Do.You.Like.Us?" one of the girls spoke again. Me and Ukwon looked at each other before answering.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So,how did you kpoppers like that chapter? Exciting? Sorry that I ended it in a cliff hanger kind of way but next chapter you will get your answer for what Miyeon and Minyoungs question from Kyung and Ukwon. Stay tuned!~ :)

Peace off!

xxkpopbiasloverxx