Worrisome Thoughts

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Hello everybody~ its your author xxkpopbiasloverxx here with a new chapter! ^^ Sorry i couldnt write the last one,well i did but when i went to save it, it didnt actually save... it ticked me off >< But not too worry, the co author wrote the last one for you lovely readers :3 And I am here to write this one and make sure it saves. Anyways, enough talkin,enjoy! ^^/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Minyoungs POV)

I felt kinda dumb that I just lied to Ukwon.. But i guess it was okay cause i didnt want him to be all over me saying how i got hurt,who did it to me, blah blah blah. I was in class laying my head on top of my desk,using a book for head support because i was gonna take a short nap in class, i was tired because of all the things that were going on lately with the other girls, Ukwon, you know,things like that. All of it just made me so tired. I felt something or someone poking me and calling my name while I was sitting there. "Minyoung~ Yah, wake up~" the person said, i slowly lifted my head up and rubbed my eyes wanting to see who it was that was bothering me. I open my eyes and see, right in front of me..Ukwon. "Hey,class is over and you are just sitting here sleeping?" he said. I nodded lightly,but then when he said class wss over, i shook my head rapidly and got out from my seat. "wait,what!?" i yelled out. Ukwon nodded and laughed a bit "yeah pabo,maybe you should get some more sleep so you dont keep taking naps in your classes." *omg, he sounds like my teacher...* 

"Here, i will walk with you to your next class." he offered. I waved my hand saying there was no need for him to do that "No thanks, im fine walking to class by myself." i said, he shrugged. "Okay then, see ya later" he smiled and winked at me before turning around, walking out of the classroom. I sighed and walked to my next class.

(Ukwons POV)

Ever since she told me the reason why her face was red, i had a feeling like she wasnt telling me the right answer. I was gonna tell her to tell me the truth but when i went back into the classroom,she was already gone. I figured i could just talk to her later about it. I went to my locker to get what i needed for my next class. I shut the door and saw Kyung leaning against the lockers. "yo hyung" "whats up Kyung?" i responded, starting to walk to my next class with books in hand. Kyung walked next to me since we both had the same class together. "How are things going with you and Minyoung?" he asked. I shrugged "eh, okay i guess. How are things going with you and Miyeon?" i asked him back. He had a goofy smile on his face "good~ Shes always smiling when im with her. So that tells me i make her really happy. I mean,you should see how she is in class if we are working on something together. She just smiles a lot and cant contain her "feels" for me. I got myself a keeper hyung." kyung nudges me. I just nodded "yep, shes a keeper alright, I wish Minyoung was mine already.." i sighed.

We reached the classroom but before we stepped inside, me and Kyung stood by the door,him putting a hand on my shoulder with a light smile on his face."Im sure she will be yours in no time,dont worry bout it too much." I just nodded and walked inside the classroom with kyung as we went to go take our seats. I sat there staring out into space thinking about her *When will you accept my heart Minyoung?...*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its kinda short but its still something :p I hope you readers enjoyed it! Until then,this has been xxkpopbiasloverxx

Bai~ :3