What is this?

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Authour's note:Hey kpoppers!^^ coauthor diamond2504 here again!:) Firstly, I'll like to apoplogize for not updating for such a long time. :( But now I'm here now so this will be another chappie for you guys~;) Wanna know what's Ukwon and Kyung's answer? Read on!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Kyung POV.)

What did I just hear? Did I just hear them asking us whether we liked them or not? Is this is dream...? Why am I feeling this way? I feel uneasy but yet, inside I feel a small spark... What is this that I am feeling? I have never felt this feeling before... I looked at Ukwon hyung with a hesitant look and when I looked at Ukwon hyung, he had this unreadable look on his face. I hesitated about what answer I would give and for some reason, I couldn't bear to stare down at the girl I kept teasing every single day. On other days, I could give her my meanest stares and drive her close to angry tears but today, I just felt this tugging in my heart and a voice in my head that told me to be nice for once. *It has been a long time since I was nice to anyone...Espcially a girl...* Just then, unforbidden thoughts and flashbacks kept replaying in my head. Thoughts I swore I would never ever replay. Thoughts I swear that would never ruin my life ever again. However, then images of me teasing her appeared and my feelings surfaced. My real feelings. I realized that everytime after I have , a smile will always appear on my face, Everytime I saw her close to angry tears, I would feel obliged to tell her that it was just a joke and not to cry. Although my face stayed the same throughout, inside I felt very guilty for doing all those things to her. I looked at her for a brief second and was it hope that I saw on her face? Hope for me to like her back? Did I really like her? I opened my mouth, ready to say something when Ukwon hyung cut me off.

(Ukwon POV) 

"No. We do not like you. What makes you think we would?" I said as I stared at the both of them. Like them? Srsly? Pls, this has got to be the joke of the year. I have so many girls after me and both of them are just rookies in this school and they expect kingkas like us to like them? Tsktsk. They really think too highly of themselves. Just then, the one I always teased spoke up. "Good, that'll better be the case. We're done here with you guys. " With that, she turned around and walked off. The other one Kyung always teased stared at Kyung with a kind of look I can't put my finger on. After that, she ran off. I walked away after that too. My precious time had just been wasted.

(Kyung POV) 

What I saw next killed me on the inside. The girl I always teased had a look of disappointment and resentment and if I was not mistaken, she had tears forming in her eyes. She looked so delicate..as if she'll break anytime. But she didn't stay for long. After that, she ran off. Ukwon hyung left too. Leaving only me behind. Just what exactly was I doing? Just what exactly is all this madness? 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signing off, 

diamond2504