Bad move U-kwon, Bad move

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Hey kpoppers!^^Coauthor diamond2504 here!:) I'm really sorry to both you guys and the author for not updating for a long time and now I'm here to update before I go and do my revision for exams so I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!:>

________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Minyoung POV)

My first reaction was what exactly was he doing?! I couldn't register what he was doing, nor coud I register my thoughts. I wasn't in shock, nor was I really reacting. My body went numb for that moment and I just couldn't...react. It was only when the thud of books dropping on the floor resounded through my ears then did I finally began responding. I could feel Ukwon's soft lucious lips against mine but no, I wasn't eager for more of that. I pushed Ukwon away hard and the look on his face was a mixture of disappointment, hurt and shock. But underneath that, there was something more...the way he was looking at me...I just couldn't put my finger on it. However, that is not the main point ere, The main point is that he kissed me;he didn't just kiss me, he just gave me a bad image, gave others a distorted impression of me. I roughly rubbed my lips with the back of my hands while biting onto the skin to prevent my tears from dropping. I brought my hand up and I swifty slapped Ukwon. The sound of my hand hitting against his skin resounded through the hallways, almost like a echo. Gasps came from everyone, even Miyeon took a step back. I stared at him with piercing eyes, my eyes sending him a firm yet silent message, daring him to come closer to me. His reaction was calm, he didn't even bother to bring his hands up to his face and cover that now searing red hot spot. He didn't flinch or anything. He just said "I'm sorry, for everything." He walked away and the guy who always bullied Minyoung, his name is Ukwon I guess, went over to help him and he looked at me before turning away and helping Ukwon away to somewhere else. Somewhere else where he can't taste the wrath of my fury.

When he was finally out of sight, I took a deep breath and with tears threatening to spill out of my eyes, I bit my knuckles to stiffle that cry bubbling at the back of my throat and I tore down the hallway all the way out of school. I needed to get out of this place, I needed to clear my head, to get away from this whirlwind of emotions, of teasings and now crying.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Miyeon POV)

I was completely taken aback when Minyoung slapped Ukwon. Farther more she did it hardly. Ouch, I feel bad for Ukwon somehow... She then ran out and well I couldn't just stand there right? Although I knew she was clearly on full rage mode, I wasn't afraid of that. I've been her friend for so long that I have seen all sides of her already and this side, I've seen before. A couple of times already. I know how to handle this so I ran after her. I don't want anything to happen to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Ukwon POV)

God what have I done?! Did I hurt her? But I guess that is a really stupid question to ask. Of course I did! The tears in her eyes are so noticible and not only did I make her upset, I also made her hate me more. I didnt care about that slap she gave me, I deserved it. Maybe this slap will knock me to my senses, to let me finally see how much I've hurt her since Day 1. The thing now is how to make her stop hating me, to let her realize that the reason why I did those things..was because...I loved her?

"You've got yourself into some really deep and serious Kim Ukwon."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From behind the rows of lockers, a single dim phone screen lit up and a smirk played across her face.

"I've got you now...*smirks*"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signing out,

diamond2504