Ukwons True Feels Shows

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Hey kpoppers! Its xxkpopbiasloverxx here bringing you another chapter to our story. Sorry I didntinstead of going to my next class right away.write it sooner due to my head not coming up with ideas. But I have some now to put into this chapter, so enjoy~ ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Ukwons POV)

 

After my first class the next day I decided to go talk to Kyung about what was going on with me Instead of going to my next class right away. I started to approach Kyungs locker when I saw him looking down with his hand on his chest. "Yah, are you okay man?" I asked, Kyung slowly looked up at me "Yeah, hyung im fine." He responded. "You dont look okay to me." I said. Kyung sighed "Hyung..can I tell you something?" He asked "Sure, I have to tell you something too." I said "I havent been feeling myself lately, I've been having this feeling inside my chest for a few days now because I feel like what I am doing is wrong." He said "what do you mean?" I wondered " I mean, I dont think its right to be teasing those 2 girls just so we can laugh about it. When I , I look at her and see that she cries everytime I do it. I feel bad, so yesterday I went to apologize, but I couldn't do it since you called me." He explained "whats your point?" I said "I feel like when ever I get around her, my heart beats faster.Hyung...I think I like her.." he said after he finished his long story. Was this the same feeling I have been having? I opened my mouth to speak "Kyung, I think im feeling the same way..." I said "about the girl I like?" "No, the other girl she hangs out with." I responded "But, it sodoesnt look like she likes you back" he said "Well I dont know yet until I tell her that I like her, then we will see." I said as I leaned on the lockers looking at that exact girl I was talking about.

 

(Minyoungs POV)

 

I was chatting with Miyeon when I saw on the corner of my eye that Ukwon was staring at me. *His gaze is so strong. Wait,Minyoung, you dont like him, remember that.* I know that I dont like him, but I think im actually starting to a bit.I shook my head and turned back to Miyeon. "Hey, are you listening Minyoung?" she asked as she waved her hand in front of my face "Hmm? Oh, yes I am." I answered "You arent thinking of Ukwon are you?~" she questioned "What!? No, of coarse not." I responded with my arms crossed as I took a slow quick glance at Ukwon. *I am thinking about him Miyeon, I just cant tell you how I feel yet, and I dont think I can tell him either.* 

(Ukwons POV)

As i was looking at her, i saw that she was taking quick glances at me.My heart started to beat faster.I put my hand over my chest feeling its fast beats. I knew that I couldn't hide it any longer, I had to tell her how I feel. "I cant take this anymore." I said as I quickly put my hand down and started speed walking towards her."Wait, where are you going hyung!?" Kyung called. *this was it, im gonna tell her.* I thought as I approached her "I like you." I quickly but confidently said "You what?" She answered "I.Like.You" I said again but slower "And if you dont believe me.." I said as I quickly cupped her face and pressed my lips against hers. I heard gasps and books drop from the people around us.

(Kyungs POV) 

I saw Ukwon walk up to one of the girls and i was shocked on what he did next.He kissed her! I didnt think he would do that.

"Hyung.."

(Miyeons POV)

I was surprised that Ukwon just came up and kissed her. It looks sweet right now but it might turn ugly once Minyoung reacts from that kiss. *This aint gonna be good, or will it? Does she, actually like him?*

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Peace Off!

xxkpopbiasloverxx