It can't be!

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Hey!^^ co-author diamond2504 in the house~~!! Firstly, I'll like to apologize for the lack of updates recently;also on the behalf of aothor as well. School has started for me and well, things are getting busier for both of us hence, the lack of updates. But I'm here now so here's a new chap for you guys!;)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Minyoung POV.)

I went back home after the long,tiring day filled with teasings and the moment I entered, I went to my room, I flopped down on the bed. Me and Miyeon shared a dorm in BNS High. I looked around from my lying position on my bed and realized that Miyeon wasn't back yet. I found it odd until it hit me that she had cca today and wouldn't be back till later. *What a pabo I am...* I don't usually forget my bestie's schedule and I concluded that the only reason why I did was due to the stress all the teasing was giving me. I sat up, picked my pillow up and punched it hard, pretending it was Ukwon. I silently screamed while thinking *Ukwon you jerk! It's all your fault! Why must you tease me huh?! U got nothing better to do?! Go and entertain those swarms of fangirls that you have instead of bothering me! Argh I hate you! *><* * I finally let go of my pillow only to find it badly crumpled. I smoothened it out and then I bolted upright. Research! Of course! I gotta to find out why they are doing this! I went to change into comfortable clothes and settled myself in front of my computer.

I switched it on and then my wallpaper popped up. Immediately after seeing my wallpaper, a small smile finally cracked up on my face. My wallpaper was a stage decorated by yours truly. I had taken a plain stage pic and using many different softwares, I finally designed my dream stage and on the screen was my goals and my how-to-get-there checklist. On the checklist, there was only 2 more boxes left unticked and they were the "Train hard and never give up" and "Debut" boxes. *Come on Minyoung! Your almost there! Don't let Ukwon delay your dreams or affect you! Keep going!* At the sides there were also notes of my favourite quotes and little snippets of pics such as my fam pics and my fave idols pic. I realized I was getting distracted so I finally tore my eyes away from the beautiful wallpaper and opened up Chrome. I typed in the search engine things related to "Why only tease me?" and " Why do boys tease girls" etc. A thousand articles appeared on my screen and I begin reading them bit by bit. What I read didn't spell good news. (It certainly wasn't going to happen either.) As I read, I saw many articles and blogs stating that the reason why boys tease girls is because THEY LIKE THEM. UKWON? INTERESTED IN ME? Please excuse me while I find a spot to puke/ laugh hysterically. That was as sure as hell not gonna happen! If a boy really likes a girl, wouldn't he shower her with sweet actions and lovely daily motivational texts instead of bringing her down by bullying and stressing her with cheeky teasings? It just didn't make any sense to me. But then if it wasn't true, wy would people say it is? Even a official article written by a psychologist suggests that.

Just then, I heard the door click and Miyeon entered. I hastily shut my laptop.

"Hey, you're back. :)"

"Neh, I'm back!^^"

"Cca training tough?"

"Quite.:/"

"You must be hungry. I'll make you something. :) "

"Kamsamida chingu!^-^"

"Haha, just go wash up, it'll be done soon.;)"

"Haha sure! :D"

I went into the kitchen to whip up some chicken salad for her while I pondered over whether I should tell her what I found out. In the end, I decided against it because anything on the Internet might be fictatious and I still need more concrete evidence. But the truth, I was just in self denial. Deep down, I feared what I read might be true.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it? :) Leave a comment maybe? ^^

Signing off,

diamond2504