True Feelings Are Hard To Show

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Hey kpoppers, its your author here, xxkpopbiasloverxx! Sorry about the lack of updates but we are hear to give u some! Its my turn to write a new chapter so enjoy! ^^____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Kyungs POV)

 

I saw that same girl i seen just a few minutes ago.She looked like she was crying, i felt bad but then again i didnt care.But i dont want any of the fangirls finding out that Park Kyung makes girls cry anytime he wants and just laughs about it.That would so ruin my image, then my hyung will get mad at me and go tell the other kingkas and i would have to be nice to all of them and apologize to every girl i hurt. I sighed and took a deep breath as I walked up behind the girl. "You know, crying doesnt solve anything." I said as I slipped my hands into my pockets staring down at her. She turned around and looked at me with red eyes full of anger and sadness. I wanted to apologize to her, so I sat next to her as she scooted away from me. "Yah, im not scary you know." I said "I know, but you are a jerk." she replied.Am I really that bad? I thought about it for a few moments until flashbacks started replaying in my head.I shook my head and looked at the girl who was still crying. I sighed as I opened my mouth to speak "I'm sorry..." "What?" The girl looked at me. "Im, sorry." I said again. "Why are you sorry? You like teasing us." she said. I wanted to speak the truth why i do what i do but im afraid that someone might be listening in on our conversation without us noticing. "Because I-" I started when someone cut me off. "Yah, Kyung, are you coming or not!?" Ukwon asked.I quickly got up and looked at her "No! I will not apologize to you! Why would I do that!?" I said as I walked to Ukwon. "Great, now come on." He said as we walked in the opposite direction.I looked back just looking at that girl staring at me.I felt so bad that I am treating her like this. But hey, I dont care, its no big deal.

 

(Miyeons POV)

 

What just happened? He said he was sorry but then he starting to be mean to me again.I watched him walk away with his friend as i sat there staring, thinking about why this is happening. I wiped my tears away as I walked to my next class. 

 

(Ukwons POV)

 

Me and Kyung were walking to our next class when I saw that other girl at her locker. She looked mad but I didnt know if she was mad at me or not. "Hey Kyung, I will see you in class, theres something I need to do." I said as he continued walking. I stopped by the girls locker and stood next to her. "Uggh, its you again..what do you want?" She asked in a annoyed tone. "Oh nothin, hey, do I make you mad?" I asked "Thats a stupid question, of coarse you make me mad!" she said "You throw paper balls at me, you tease me, you make me and my friend look terrible, and you think that doesnt make us mad?!" She yelled as she slammed her locker door and looked at me with her arms crossed. I looked at her and sighed "I was just asking, and since u said that I do make you mad, my job is done." I smirked as I walked to class, my smirk faded as I looked at her and turned back to walking to my class. "My job isnt done..yet." I said as I sighed.