Unwanted Attention

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Hey peeps! ^-^ It's coauthor diamond2504 again! :) I'll be writing this chap and enjoy~~!! ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Minyoung POV.)

"You ready Miyeon?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be. :)"

"Remember what we said to do, and remember our goal, the very reason why we're here."

"I remember."

"Ok, so here goes nothing! Mission: START!!!"

With that final statement, I mentally screamed Hwaiting! to myself and Miyeon in my brain. I checked my timetable and discovered that for the first period, I was going to be in the same class as Miyeon. That meant good news. We could watch for each other's back. I walked off to class with her, hoping that we would have an uneventful day but my hopes of that happening were all dashed because as soon as we stepped into class, there were the 2 obnoxious people, sitting there like a boss, as if they owned the school or something.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Miyeon POV.)

I was walking behind Minyoung all the while so I saw her body tense up. I could see her fists clenching and I thought I heard her say "" out loud. She said it loud enough for me to hear, but not the rest. I poked my head over her shoulder and I saw what she saw and I also cursed out loud, no joke. *Oh, what a perfect way to start the day.* It was only early in the morning and both of us had already met , the very 2 people we had intended to avoid for the entire day. But we couldn't do anything, we still had to attend lessons. Minyoung dragged me to the back of the class and we sat there, far away from the 2 of them and the huge swarms of queenbees/fangirls crowding round the both of them, hoping to win their attention. But honestly we all know that kingkas have no one in their eyes except from themselves, what makes those fangirls think that one of them will actually get noticed by one of them? I'm sorry if I'm dashing their lifelong dreams but that's the truth; they'll have to face up to that fact because one day, the reality will come running after them anyways. The teacher wasn't here anyways so I took out my book and began to read. I was so absorbed in my book and just as I was about to get to the exciting part, my book was being taken out of my hands and a huge shadow above me. Annoyed, I looked up and yelled "Hey!" to that rude person.

It was Kyung. A look of anger flashed across his face and flames danced around in his eyes but all of that was gone in a flash, probably because he didn't want to ruin his perfect image in front of the fangirls. Nobody would want to let their fan see their unglam side. Instead, on his face there was a smile plastered; it's fake as far as I can see it to be but all the fangirls are probably thinking about how sweet and charming that smile is.

"Reading a book? What a nerd you are."

"Whatever I do is none of your business whatsoever so why don't you go back to that seat of yours and have fun entertaining your fangirls and RETURN ME MY BOOK!" I snatched my book out of his hands and glared at him with the deadliest stare I have. Kyung looked downright furious and just as he was about to say something back, the teacher arrived so he couldn't do anything bad to me anymore. Instead, he grabbed me by my chin and while putting his lips dangerously close to mine, till the point where we almost kissed, he said:" Just you wait, honey. I'll come back for you." With that, he left and winked at me. You might be thinking that he was going to do something good to me but believe me, when he says that. it just means :" You better watch out, I'll have my revenge soon."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Minyoung POV.)

I was watching the entire incident between Miyeon and Kyung and when he got physical with her, I stood up, wanting to do something but I didn't need to do anything because the teacher came in. Kyung whispered something to her and he left. When I turned to sit down, I saw U-kwon looking at me and he rubbed his thumb across his lower lip and something told me to watch out for him. The lesson started and it ended quite peacefully although everytime U-kwon turned around I will also jolt straight up, making sure he doesn't do anything. After that period, it was time for a break. Miyeon said she had to do something so she left. I needed a snack so I headed to the caferteria for some food. I was walking towards the snack store to grab a bite when I felt something hard hit me on purpose followed by the sond f something hard hitting the floor. I knew whoever did that was doing it on purpose so I shouted.

"Would you mind to watch where you're going next time?" And the Lord obviously did not have mercy on me because I found out that that person was U-kwon.

"Tsktsk, you're the one at fault and yet you blame me? Did nobody ever taught you manners like how to say "Sorry'" And if I didn't remember wrongly, you are the one who told me one should say "Sorry" when at fault."

"In this case, I'm not obliged to say "Sorry" because you are the one who is at fault."

"Stubborn mule you are."

"Tsktsk, fancy calling the kettle black. Didn't people teach you that calling others names is bad?"

I could clearly see his jaw clenching in anger because he couldn't find a way to outsmart me. And if that did not work for him, he decided to use his charms. He took a step towards me and gently, he my jawline,touching my skin by abit, while saying,

"You're new here, so I won't hold it against you but next time, you should watch out." He hissed the last 2 words into my ear and walked away. All my appetite was gone so I left the caferteria in a hurry and when I left, I felt all the females glaring daggers at me. I pulled out my phone in a haste and I dialed Miyeon's number while thinking * Our plan isn't working, we need something else and both of them keep getting close to us and we now we officially are getting unwanted attention.*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signing off,

diamond2504