What is this?

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Annyeong kpoppers!^^ This is coauthor diamond2504 here and we have another chap for you guys so enjoy!:)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Miyeon POV)

During class that day, the incident earlier on kept replaying and replaying inside my head. Everytime I thought of it, I had to find ways to suppress the urge to cry. Not only that, I couldn't concentrate at all and I got caught a couple of times by the teacher. Thanks to my chingu beside me who whispered the answers to me, if not, I would have been severely punished by the teacher;not paying attention is unaccpetable in this elite school. All were expected to learn fast,and well. During the last few minutes fof the lesson till the day ended, I counted down till 2pm and the moment the bell rang, I bolted out of the classroom and back to the dorm. I needed to sort myself out, this cannot carry on.

I slammed the door and threw myself on the bed. I lay down there and thought about all the teasing, all those remarks and all that humiliation I had to face. But then the memory of this morning's incident did it. The moment when I pictured him saying those words, through his very own lips, I just couldn't it back anymore. It felt as if a knife was thrown brutually into my heart,cleanly piercing through it. Then slowly, I could feel my heart being sliced open, letting the blood flow freely and at that moment tears began flowing down my cheeks just like the blood from my heart was, and staining the the pillow. My lips quivered,making me suppress the loud cry at the back of my mouth and it turned out like a quiet whimper. I squinted my eyes, forcing more tears out of it. My vision began blurry and I could feel another cry coming back out. This time it was harder to suppress, and it came out a louder whimper. I could feel my chest getting tighter and I felt more out of breath. Another one came and this time I managed a choke. I pictured Kyung's face one more time in my mind and I just let it all out. At first it was a couple of chokes but afterwards, it became a full fledged crying session. I grasped onto my bed sheet so hard I thought my fingers could break. I screamed as loud as I could into my pillow till I was out of breath. I wanted to use the pillow to siffle my cries but it didn't seem to help at all since it sounded pretty loud to me. I cried and then screamed. I repeated this entire process till my eyes were sore and my throat went hoarse. I was dead tired after that. I didn't even have the energy to flip myself over to lay down properly on my bed. I just slept there on my tear-stained pillow with my tear-stained face. I thought Kyung would be happy and laughing in contentment if he were to see me like that but little did I know he was feeling the same way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Kyung POV)

Suddenly, I felt this sharp pain at my heart and I stopped rapping for a moment. I clutched onto my heart and I fell on the sofa.

"Yo you kay hyung?" Zico asked

"Yea... I'm fine. I'll just go out for awhile." I shakily said.

"Ok, whatever you say." I stepped out and Zico pumpped up the music again and continued with his rapping. I went into the washroom and splashed water onto my face. When I slowly lifted up my head to face myself in the mirror, I thought...I...thought I saw that girl I always teased crying hard and looking exhausted while laying on what looked like a bed. I slappeed myself. *Kyung! Wake up! Stop hallucinating! Debut is around the corner! You can't afford to lose your sanity now!* I clenched my jaw and stepped out of the washroom but why...just why...did that seem so real? What was that sudden pain in my heart as well? Could it be that we are feeling the same kind of pain?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Minyoung POV)

During dance practise after school, I thought about what Ukwon said to me and I felt happy. *Good, at least I can be reassured now that he was teasing me only for the fun of it, nothing more than that.* But then, when I thought about what he said to me earier that day, I slumped downwards. *OMG Minyoung! You're not disappointed are you?! WHAT?! You should be happy instead! Isn't this what you want? God girl snap out of it!* I stood up and and began dancing vigorously to take my mind of Ukwon but for some reason, I kept forgetting the steps and Ukwon's face kept appearing! I danced harder, trying to throw him to the back of my mind but it wasn't working at all! "Ah I give up! This is not working! I'm going back home!" I picked up my bag and slammed on the light switch;successfully switching the light off and at the same time successfully causing lightbolts to course through my hands. *Goddamnit! Can this day get worser?* When I got home though, there was a nasty surprise waiting for me.

"Miyeon ah? Are you home?" I flipped on the switch and I almost shrieked the sight before me. Miyeon's eyes were wide open but her face looked very terrible and she was laying in a awkward position. She looked really scary and I was afraid to approach her but she was my friend she I went over bravely and tapped her.

"Miyeon-ah~ Are you ok? Why are you in this position?" I was then where I realized her blood-shot eyes and I knew she had been crying. I quickly housted her up and I looked her in the eye and said," Miyeon-ah~ Why have you been crying? And so badly... Could you tell me what happened? So I can help you?" At first, she stared back at my with those blood-shot eyes emotionlessly, which was really creepy. I haven't seen her like this for such a long time. The last time was a very long time, 3 years back. Then I heard her whimper and she used her hands to cover . After that, she squinted her eyes and tears began flowing out. She was trembling really hard and I was afraid. "Miyeon-ah...dont cry pls...! You're scaring me! Wae? What happened? Come on, you'll feel better." She then herself at me and she began telling me stuff. "Minyoung ah...It hurts... it hurts so much...! *cries* Why must he do this to me? Of all people why me? He hurts me daily but today he has done it. He has really broke my heart...*cries harder* What have I done? Huh?WAE?!" She screamed out loud but I just let her;she'll feel better. But this sentence made me realize something, that feeling inisde my heart. " Doesn't he know that I like him...? Not even a bit?"

*Is this what I am feeling too...?*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Ukwon POV)

It was late into the night but I was still stuck at BNS High together with B-bomb and both of us were currently being grilled by our chreographer for the poor performance level tonight. The chreographer left shortly after. "Yo...I'm sorry bro... got you grilled cause of me." "Nah its ok. You're just tired, it's fine." B-bomb replied. "You wanna leave now?" "Nah, I'll stay for awhile more." "Ok sure, See ya back at the dorm. " He left me alone. Truth was, I wasn't in bad shape today cause I was tired. I was in bad shape tody because I was too distracted. I have this itchy feeling in my heart and along came the image of the girl. This caused me not to be able to focus and keep up with the music, making the chreographer mad. I got this feeling in my chest but I just can't put my finger on it! Tired and fustratate of thinking, I threw my cap against the mirror opposite of me and I ruffled my hair.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(All 4 POV)

*What is this I am feeling?*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signing off,

diamond2504