Worries

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

A/N: Hihi!^^ It's co-author diamond 2504 here! :) Here's another chapter for you guys and I hope you enjoy it. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Minyoung POV)

Finally, the day ended without much incident anymore from U-kwon. *All thanks to my high level of tolerance towards people like him* Well, at least I did not have anymore incidents with U-kwon but I did have one with the teacher.

“Can you come here Miss Lee?”

Of course I went over.

“Yes?”

“Ok , I’ll just put it across bluntly now. Firstly, I do not appreciate the fact that you are throwing paper balls around the class WHEN I’M TEACHING.” and he put a lot of emphasize on the WHEN I’M TEACHING part. “it just shows that you have no respect from your teacher. Secondly, you are very selfish by doing so because you are distracting your class mates from another valuable time to learn. Thirdly, this is a sign of…rebellion…from you and it is only your first day of school so it’s not nice at all. If such things were to happen again, I would not hesitate to take actions against you.  Are we crystal clear here Miss Lee?”

Although I was so tempted to tell the teacher that it was U-kwon who started the whole incident, I decided to hold my tongue and swallow my anger into my stomach but it was very difficult considering the fact that I was already boiling mad.

All I did was nod.

“Good. I expect to see improvement Miss Lee.”

With that, the teacher left the class. As I turned to leave the classroom, I was very sure that I saw  U-kwon sitting at his seat smirking at me and most likely laughing at my down trodden state now. As I left for my locker, I thought about paper incident, U-kwon and the reprimanding from the teacher ran through my head at bullet speed.

* Me?! No respect?! It was U-kwon who started it first, he’s the one who truly does not have respect for you, not me! Me? Selfish? Distracting? With or without me, your students were already not interested in your lessons so even without the paper incident, none of them would have learnt anything from your lesson. In fact, I think that the paper incident would have been more interesting to them than listening to your lesson.* And than lastly, here come the last part where I really cannot take it laying down. *ME? REBELLION? Excuse me? How is that “rebellion” ? All I did was merely protecting myself. And rebellion is too strong a word to use in this context.*

Before I knew it, I had reached my locker. Looking at my locker with an intense stare, I “stabbed” my locker and thus attracting the stares and attention from my surrounding people. However, I wasn’t bothered about it. People do that to one another, it is pretty normal. Just then, I heard a y voice breathing down my neck.

“Oooo~ Looks like someone is angry~”

*U-kwon*

Not wanting to see his face anymore, I quickly walked away without packing my locker. I had enough of his foul presence for one day.

(Miyeon POV)

“Why isn’t MInyoung here yet? It’s so late…-“ Before I could finish my train of thoughts, I heard the sound of shoes stomping against the floor. It was so loud that I thought the floor was going to break there and then. Soon, I came face to face with a angry Minyoung. A VERY, VERY, VERY angry Minyoung in fact.

“What happened? Why are you s-“

Before I could actually finish my sentence, Minyoung stalked off, and I had to chase after her because she was walking so quickly!

“Yah Minyoung, where are you going?”

She did slow down a bit but she was still very fast, so I had to chase after her again. T_T

I offered her the idea of ice cream because I knew that she liked ice cream and maybe she would be a bit appeased if she had ice cream. She agreed to the idea and we went to the ice cream shop we always visited when we wanted ice cream. That was also one of our favourite hangout places along with another few places around the area where both of us lived in. The ahjumma there knew us well so we could always get a little bit more ice cream. Hehe. x) When we stepped into the shop, we were greeted by the smell of fresh waffles, fresh fruits and delicious ice cream. The ahjumma then spotted the both of us and she greeted us with a smile.

“Ah~ the both of you are here~! Come, come, take a seat! *^^*”

“Neh!” Both of us followed the ahjumma to a seat. Before we could open our mouths, the ahjumma already knew what we were going to say.

“The usual right? More cookies for  Miyeon and more strawberries for Minyoung right?”

“Neh, Kamshamida~^^”

With that, the ahjumma left to prepare our desserts.

“What happened Minyoung-ah?”

“Argh, don’t talk about it. I don't want my blood to boil again.”

“Ok…” *Stubborn as always.* Although we were of the same age, she can be quite stubborn sometimes and it was up to me to play the umma role for awhile.

“C’mon…”

Finally, she told me about her little incident with U-kwon and she ended it with a sigh.

“Actually, something like that happened to me today-“ Before I could finish off my response, the ice creams came and we said thanks to the ahjumma once again.

“So as I was saying, something similar happened to me today as well. “

“What? Kyung also threw paper at you?”

“No, not that. But something similar…” So with that, I started on my recount.

It was during one of the lessons and the teacher had picked Kyung to answer her question.

“Mr Park, would you mind telling me the answer to this question?”

He stared at the board for awhile.

“Well?”

 “I dunno the answer to this question.”  

The teacher then sighed, as if this was a daily routine for her and she was already used to it.

He then scanned the classroom and his eyes landed on me.

“She’ll answer the question for me.”

I was shocked. As I stood up, he sat down.

The teacher than shifted her attention to me.

I stared at the board intently, trying very hard to get the answer but I was in a state of shock. My mind was completely blank. After a few minutes, I surrendered. As I sat down, I was aware of the stare of detest I was getting from the teacher and all the students looked at me mockingly. Kyung was, nonetheless, one of them.

Throughout that lesson , the teacher called Kyung a couple of times more to answer her question. And everytime the same thing would happen. He stands, says he doesn't know the answer, scans the classroom, picks me, I stand, he sits. If I didn't know the answer, I would be mocked my them and if I did, well, nothing happens.

Finally that lesson ended and I managed to get away from Kyung.

“And…”

“that’s how it all happened.”

“Wow, I can’t believe those kingkas. What a bunch of jerks and s. No one will respect them although they are popular.” Minyoung sarcastically said while scoffing.

“Well, it’s ok, I don't think much about it.”

“Chincha? In my opinion, they just . Jerks. s.”

Just then, Minyoung’s eyes opened wide. She then looked at me with a serious face.

“Miyeon-ah, us getting involved with them isn’t a very good thing. We came here to debut, not to get involved with kingkas. All this already doesn’t help and we haven’t got off on a good start with them, which also isn’t that fantastic as well.”

“Wae?”

“I mean, look, they are kingkas. By getting involved with them, we are getting  unwanted attention from everyone, the teachers, the students and most importantly, from the saesang fangirls and when saesangs are involved, pretty thing don't happen. ”

Upon hearing about saesang fangirls, I gulped. I heard money stories about saesang fangirls and none of them have a “ happily ever after” .Things usually get ugly at the end of the day. They are not called saesangs for a reason.

Minyoung than continued.

“Saesangs can get really crazy if they wish to. Miyeon, I think we should stay away from them. Nothing good comes out of getting involved with kingkas.”

I nodded my head. Minyoung did make sense.

 

Both of us shifted our attention back to ice cream, only that our ice cream had already melted. Both of us ate the melted ice cream nonetheless and the rest of the time there was spent in awkward silence. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signing off,

diamond2504