Being nice to him is hard

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Hey kpoppers,its your author xxkpopbiasloverxx here with another chapter for you guys to enjoy! I was gonna write the last one but due to school and my brain being empty to not come up with any ideas whatsoever,I let my co author write the chap. I want to thank her for doing that for me. But anyways,enough talk,enjoy the story! ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Ukwon POV)

I was happy right now,happy that Minyoung was actually gonna give me a chance so she can see that i changed my ways of being mean to her. But for right now i cant suddenly say i really like her or she will take back what she said about giving me a chance. So at the moment im just gonna take it slow and if we maybe get closer,then I can tell her my feelings. 

(Minyoung POV)

As the days passed by i recovered slowly. I was kinda annoyed that Ukwon was coming to see me everyday while i was here. But then again,i am giving him a chance after all. So i guess its not that bad. I was sitting up on the bed as the nurse checked my back to see if i was well enough to head back to class. "Okay Minyoung,your back looks fine now,so you may go back to class." the nurse said. I nodded in response "Thank you" i slowly stood up and stetched lightly before grabbing my backpack and heading out the door. Well i was planning onheading out the door anyways till a certain someone stopped me. "Woah there Minyoung,why are you up? You should be resting more!" Ukwon said "The nurse examined my back and said i was free to go back to class." i responded. "Well just because she said you are recovered doesnt mean that you still shouldnt take it easy. Here,let me carry that for you." he said as he grabbed my backpack. "Yah! I can do it myself!" i said as i tried to grab my bag. Ukwon stopped me by putting his hand on my forehead. "No,you let me help you. I dont want you overworking yourself so you end up back where you were. And im sure you dont want that either." he said in a worried tone as he took his hand off my head and put it to his side. *Well i guess he is right.* i thought as we headed to my class. 

As we were walking we saw Kyung and Miyeon walking ahead of us, holding each others hands. I took a glance at Ukwon to see if he was gonna do the same thing.He loed like he was about to but it seemed like he was holding it back. Deep down inside it made me want to hold hands with him. I shook my head at the thought of it *Minyoung! Get a hold of  yourself!* "It must  be the meds i took." i quielty said to myself. "What?" Ukwon questioned as he looked at me. *how did he hear that?* "oh nothing" i said without looking at him. 

(Ukwon POV)

Seeing Kyung and Miyeon hold hands and smile at each other made me want to do the same with Minyoung. I wanted to hold her hand but i needed to hold back my feelings so she doesnt know. Since Minyoung was somewhat recovered,I called Kyung and Miyeon that were ahead of us. "Yo Kyung!" i called. They stopped and turned their heads towards our direction. "Oh,hey hyung!" Kyung waved as him and Miyeon walked towards us. "I see that Minyoung is recovered. She headin back to class now?" he questioned. I nodded in response. "Yep,now even though she is recovered,she still needs to take it easy. So im holding her bag for her." i answered as i held her bag up. "Ah I see,well me and Miyeon are headin to class too so you can walk with us if you want." Kyung offered. "Okay,that will be great." i smiled as me,Minyoung,Kyung and Miyeon all walked to class.

(Minyoung POV)

Seeing Miyeon have Kyung as a boyfriend made me jealous. I dont know why i was jealous,i didnt really like Ukwon. Okay...maybe a little bit..but still,I dont like him! "So Minyoung,you decided to give Ukwon a chance like i said?~" Miyeon whispered to me. I slightly nodded before responding. "yeah,its kinda bugging me though because i can do some stuff on my own though. He doesnt need to help me." i quietly said back to her. "Aww come on~ Be nice~" she said. I sighed "I am Miyeon~ Im trying my best to be nice." Miyeon gave me a thumbs up as a answer telling me i was doing a good job being nice to him. I shook my head and took a glance at Ukwon *I will really see if you changed your ways Ukwon..Just you see.*

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So?~ What did you kpoppers think of that chapter? Let us know by commenting below! ^^

 

Peace off! 

xxkpopbiasloverxx