Was I so bad?

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Annyeong!*waves happily* So did you guys miss the author?^^ As you all know, she’s been sick lately and was unable to update but now she’s back so yay!:D *throws confetti* This is coauthor diamond2504 bringing you another chapter so scroll down and enjoyyy~~

(Kyung POV)

Oh man this must be the happiest day for me! :D SHE ACTUALLY ACCEPTED ME! I’m still in the state of shock but now that she’s officially mine (mine and mine ONLY so back off!), I’m gonna treat her right. J No more teasing, no more tears from her because of me. If any, it’s gonna be tears of joys because of…well…the things I’m gonna do for her. And of course on the day I propose to her and our wedding day x) They say when men think of their future with their girlfriends, they are serious so can you see how serious I am about Minyeon? I’m sure you can. Just then, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it read “U-kwon hyung” I picked up the call.

“Yo wassup hyung?”

“Yah Kyung…you’re with that Miyeon girl right?”

Upon hearing her name, my face broke into the widest grin.

“Yea hyung, what about her?” I don’t know what came over me, I got slightly defensive.

“Her friend…Minyoung…is injured and currently in the sick bay. Could you get her to come? Like just check on her, or at least inform her. Thanks.”

“Oh sure hyung. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Hyung sounded like he was panting, I wondered what he did…I turned to face Miyeon and I told her what U-kwon hyung told me. Her face went white and her eyes opened wide with shock. She tore down the hallway and I followed behind her.

(Miyeon POV)

When Kyung told me that Minyoung was injured, I was so worried. I didn’t know how she got injured or how bad her injuries were so I definitely had to go and see her immediately. Lessons will have to come later, sorry sungsaenim >< I sprinted down and when we got to the sick bay, I could hear Kyung’s heavy breathing and the sound of his perspiration dripping onto the ground.

“Sorry Kyung ><” I felt bad having to make him run so fast.

“It’s ok baby J go and check on her”

I opened the door and when I saw Minyoung’s back completely bandaged up with little streaks of blood sipping through the bandages, I knew the injuries were definitely not light. I hurried over without greeting U-kwon and when I saw her face, I was utterly horrified and my heart ached for her. Her face was covered in ghastly scratch marks that oddly looked like they were done by finger nails and I could see blood stains on her lips. Her face was writhed in agony; her eyebrows were all knotted together and her lips were shuddering. When the nurse brushed past me to apply some medicine on her scratch marks, she hissed in pain and tiny droplets of blood shot out from , staining the snow white sheets on the bed. I could tell she was really in pain and tears immediately formed in my eyes. It really, really pains me to see her like this. I walked around her bed, examining her wounds while thinking, “Who? Who…would be so callous…to do such a thing to her?” I clenched my fist and steadying my breath, I asked the nurse

“How bad are her wounds?”

“Judging by the looks of it and how painfully she’s reacting to the medicine, very bad. She basically has multiple scratch marks all over her body and when she got to me with him *looks at U-kwon* she was already unconscious. She stirred for a while just now but then she fall into this where’s she awake ; she is reacting but she’s too weak to do much.”

“How long will she take to recover?”

“It depends on how fast her body can repair itself. And how strong she is.”

“Will she have to stay overnight here?”

“Maybe…considering the fact that she can’t even move much now. Tell you what, I’ll get the form and then you can sign it.”

“Kamsamida”

“I’ll leave now…you guys might want to have a chat or just stay by her side.”

I bowed to her while she left, leaving me, Kyung and U-kwon in the room with Minyoung. I turned to face Kyung and when I saw U-kwon, I felt anger raising up in me and I stomped over to U-kwon, hollering at him

“Did you do this to her?! How did she get injured?! What did you do to her?! Tell me you bastard!”

Kyung hugged onto me, trying to restrain me and when U-kwon lifted up his head and I could see a tear slip down his cheek. I heard Kyung gasp behind me and my mouth opened as well. *Why is it so shocking to see him cry?*

“Go ahead, hit me. Slap me. Yell at me. Do whatever you want to me. It was my fault that I couldn’t protect her.”

For a moment, I was stunned.

“Are you asking me to hit you?”

“Yes go ahead. Hit me. It was my fault, I’m sorry…” His voice cracked and more tears flowed.

I felt sorry that I scolded him that badly, I didn't even know what exactly happened and I just lashed out at him. Swallowing, I told him,

“Sorry U-kwon… I shouldn’t have lashed out at you…Mianhae…”

“No, don't apologize. It really was my fault. I didn't protect her when I should have…”

He then walked over to Minyoung and her hair softly. This was the first time seeing him so caring and nice to Minyoung and I wondered if that was really U-kwon and that I wasn't looking at someone else. He continued her hair and I asked Kyung if he was usually like this cause it was really freaking me out.

“Ani…this is my first time seeing U-kwon hyung so nice too…I taken aback as well.”

I heard the door knob click and the nurse came in. She passed me the form and told me that I should be getting back to class. I signed the form but I couldn't leave her side. Just then, U-kwon looked at me and Kyung and said, “Just go, I’ll stay her and look after her.” I bit my cheeks and was slowly pulled away by Kyung.

___________________________________________________________

(U-kwon POV)

After they left, I pulled a chair and sat down beside Minyoung, facing her. Images of her being beaten up just now surfaced in my brain and looking at the state she was in…I silently cried but I choked them back. If I’m going to be crying about such things now, how am I going to be strong in future to protect her. Once was enough, I’m not going to let her get hurt again twice. And the worst part is that she got hurt because of me.*Damn you people! Why must you go after her? If you have a problem with me, just come find me! Why must you hurt her? She’s innocent, she did nothing wrong!* With that, I swore that I’ll be around 24/7 next time and if anyone dares…they’ll have to challenge me first. While touching her hair, I thought about how she looked just now on the way here…how for a moment…that wall she built around herself against me fall as she fell into my arms and how vulnerable she was just now.

[Flashback]

I called her name.

“Minyoung.”

It sounded so foreign but yet it felt so right.

She lifted her head and when she saw me, she immediately shuffled away while trying to cover herself. Standing up, she said, “Stay…away…from…Me, I…don't …need …your…help…” That really hurt me but pushing away that hurt away, I said, “ I’m not going to do anything bad to you, no more teasing. I really want to help you, look at how badly wounded you are;you can barely stand up…” She weakly laughed.

“Help me? Thanks…but I don't need it… Since when did you ever help me? All you ever did was tease me non-stop. What…makes you think…I’m foolish enough to trust you?”

“Please…just let me help you.”

“I said I don't…need… it!”

With that sentence, she collapsed to the ground but before she could hit the floor, I caught her. She was unconscious and as I stared at her face, I couldn't believe that I was holding onto the exact same girl whom fought back against me everyday when I for now she looked so tiny…so frail…so vulnerable. I noticed the ripped clothing and I immediately took off my jacket to cover her with it. I then made a dash for the gym door and to the sick bay.

[Flashback end]

I came back to reality and I whispered to her.

“Do you really think of me as such a bad person?”

Feeling sleepy, I allowed my eyelids to drop and by her side I stayed for the entire day even till dawn came.

Signing off,

diamond2504