Time will tell

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Hey readers!^^ Co-author diamond2504 here!:) Sorry for not being able to update yerterday but here is a new chap and I hope you enjoyed it! And not forgetting, yay to the first comment!:D Thank you for all the support and love~ Alright enough from me, let's get started!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Minyoung POV)

When I entered the classroom with Ukwon, hushed whispers and side way glances were being thrown around the room. The ladies were all eyeing me like hawks, watching my every move but yet they gaze adoringly at Ukwon. *Oh the stark contrast*  I had the sudden urge to roll my eyes at their behaviour but then I realized that beside me was a Kingka of the school and these kind of behaviour was expected. Not bothering myself with what the class was doing, I walked up to the teacher Mrs Song and handed her my medical certificate whilst explaining to her why I had missed class for the past few days. Peering down at the medical certificate and me behind her spectacles, she accepted my explanation and told me to return to my seat. However, not before asking the most vital question.

"Mr Kim, why are you here? You should be in class."

"Ah yes, Mrs Song. Do pardon me for interuppting your class and not greeting you. I was just sending Minyoung back here."

"Why is that so?"

"She just recovered so I didn't want her to over exert herself and risk getting injured again so I offered to carry her bag for her." Mrs Song looked at me with the "is that so?" look and I squeezed my eyes shut while pinching the bridge of my nose and letting out the long exsperated sigh. Behind me, I can hear every single girl in the class gasp and inaudible words were being exchanged. Oh I'm going to be in so much trouble now... I mentally cursed Ukwon in my mind. *Damn you Kim Ukwon! Why must you say that? Now is going to get the wrong and funny ideas in ther head!* I know I'm suppose to give him a chance but looks like he's gonna ruin it. A mistake to have even agreed in the first place.

Finally Mrs Song spoke.

"Well, as you can see, Ms Lee is alright now and it's best that you get back to class. You would not want to risk detention."

"Yes I most certainly should. Here you go Minyoung." He passed me my bag and the next sentence he said made me want to whip around and smack him.

"I'll pick you after class so don't go anywhere! See ya."

I mumbled something and trudged back to my seat with all eyes set on me, making me squirm inwardly. The attention was something I didn't like. When I settled into my seat, I happened to catch Mrs Song's eyes and she sent me a message which I already clearer than anyone at this stage. For the rest of the day, I managed to concentrate, thankfully, trying to catch up on whatever I had missed out. There was really alot I had missed out and I better get them clear soon. *Time to pull all-nighters again.*

During breaks, some girls came over to ask me questions regarding Ukwon and my relationship with him. Wait, scratch that. They didn't just ask, they basically INTEROGATED me like I was some criminal. You could say I was annoyed because they had ask so much and I was trying to use that precious break time to catch up on work when they had to waste it for me. Some also walked past my desk, just so they could try me dirty stares wich clearly said "Stay away from oppa!" Yea I get it, I would gladly do that but too bad, he insists on sticking to me so why don't you go tell that to your precious oppa? The day finally ended and I was more than happy to get away. Seeing that Ukwon wasn't here yet, an idea popped in my mind...

*Since he isn't here...I might as well...* I turned around, all ready to zoom out of the class when I came face to face with Ukwon which caused me to yelp.

"Where do you think you are going Ms Lee?"

"Well, let's see..anywhere would be good...just away from you!"

I tried to make my gatweway but he held me back.

"Not so fast Ms, you're not going anywhere with me. And that is mine till you get home." He snatched my bag away from me and said

"Oh yea, don't try to run away. I'll still get you."

"What in the world...Look I'm not some damn criminal! I'm a healthy, perfectly fine person who can take care of herself just alright so why don't you hurry along to entertain those who will be more than happy to it and leave me alone!"

"Too bad I don't feel like it. Where would you want to go?"

*Oh so you want to play games with me eh?*

"Catch me if you can." With that I took off and he just laughed and chased after me.

For the rest of the day, I unsucessfully tried to shake him off and he followed me all the way to my dorm. Outside, he asked

"So how did I fare today?" I stared back at him and just walked in without giving him an answer. After I manged to shoo him away, I leaned against the door.

*You did ok but only time will tell."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short and uneventful chapter!>< I have to rush somewhere, I promise a better chap next round!

Chuuu~~

diamond2504