Confessions

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Hey Kpoppers! Sorry I havent updated in a while due to being sick and homework from school. But I promised to update this week and I am doing so. So I hope you kpoppers enjoy this chapter! ^~^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Minyoungs POV)

Me and Miyeon were walking to our next classes when i heard Miyeon say something to me "You okay Minyoung?" she asked. I nodded "I cant believe he kissed me..." I  quietly said. I seriously couldnt believe he kissed me. But then again why am i sorta glad he did? We arrived at Miyeons next class as i waved bye to her and went to my next class. My next class was gym,i noticed a group of girls waiting outside the locker rooms. I ignored them as i was about to walk in until one of the girls stopped me. "Where do you think you are going?" one of them said. I turned around and answered "To gym?" i said "Pfft,you arent going nowhere." another one of them scoffed. I was confused on what they meant until they dragged me into the locker rooms and pinned me against a wall. I was panicking on what they were gonna do to me. "W-why are you girls doing this to me?" i shakely said "Why did Ukwon oppa kiss you!?" one of them shouted "I dont know!" i responded "You dont know?" one of the girls said as she pushed me around with the other girls. I felt my clothes getting ripped and the girls sharp nails scratching my skin. I was screaming from the pain i was recieving. I was so helpless i didnt know if anyone will come to my rescue. 

"Dont ever go near Ukwon oppa again!" the girl said as she shoved me to the ground and started kicking me. I coughed up blood because on how hard they were kicking me. I was so weak i couldnt continue to cry out for help. I was slowly losing consienceness when i heard someone "Back off of her!" i looked up to see someone standing in front of me. I couldnt make out who it was but i listened to the persons voice. "Oppa..b-but you kissed her... Why not us?.." the girls said. I thought for a minute and thought back to what they said earlier. *Oppa...Ukwon oppa..Ukwon!* i looked up again and saw it was him. Hes actually saving me? "If I tell you why i kissed her,will you leave me and her alone?" he said "Pfft fine.." the girl said as they listened. Ukwon sighed "Reason why i kissed her is because... I love her.." he said. I was shocked on what he said *He loves me?* "But oppa..why dont you love us?" they asked "Why would i love someone who doesnt leave me the heck alone and hurts the girl i truely love?" he said "And if you do want me to love you,then dont be going around hurting my friends and leave me alone for once. Please." the girls nodded and walked away. "Are you okay?" I heard Ukwon faintly said before I passed out.

(Miyeons POV)

I walked to my next class and saw Kyung by the classroom door. I guess i could be nice and say hello to him for once. I walked up to him but before I could say anything he spoke "Miyeon,can we talk about something?" he blankly said. I looked at the clock and saw that class started in 8 minutes. "Okay,but make it quick. I dont want to be late." i said. Kyung nodded and pulled onto my arm in a direction. He brought both of us to an alleyway outside the school. "So what do you want to talk about?" i questioned. Kyung sighed "Something i have been wanting to tell you..." he said. I was very curious on what he wanted to tell me. "Miyeon...I know i have been mean to you from the beginning,but i just wanted to say again..Im sorry... im usually not like that around girls. Definetly not towards you.. I like you Miyeon..I really do..not friendship like but..like like. I started to fall for you the more i saw you.. I just wasnt able to express my feelings for you right away..I needed to find the right time to do it.. So now i think is the time to tell you." he said as he held my arms and looked me straight in the eyes. "I love you Kim Miyeon.." he said. I cant believe it..he loves me! I loved him from the start since of coarse he was my bias. So I decided to come out clean to him too. "I love you too Park Kyung." i confessed "Wait,you do? Seriously?" he said. I nodded and said yes. A smile lit up on his face as he hugged me. "I didnt think you felt the same way." he quietly said. "Well now you know that i do." i smiled as he broke the hug and leaned in to kiss me. I felt fireworks once i felt his lips on mine. Once he broke the kiss he stared at me for a few seconds until he spoke "So..Kim Miyeon..will you be my girlfriend?" i felt my heart starting to beat faster and felt my cheeks become red. "Yes I will.." i managed to say without stuttering. Kyung smiled and hugged me again "Thank you" i heard him say "Thank you for accepting me" he said as he broke the hug and kissed me again for the second time.

We broke the kiss as i looked at my phone and saw that class started in 4 minutes. "I better start be getting to my class." I said. Kyung grabs my hand and looks at me with a smile "Let me walk you there." i smiled back as we both walked to my next class.