The New Plan

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

Hey kpoppers! Its your author xxkpopbiasloverxx here with another chapter to our story! Hope you enjoy it! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Miyeon's  POV)

After I got the call from Minyoung that our plan wasnt working, I decided to sit down and think of a new plan. We tried to ignore them but that failed and we cant fight because the school wont allow it and also because the fangirls would try to kill us if we put one hand on Kyung and Ukwon. We dont want to get beat up on our first day. Its like if they do something bad, they dont get caught, but if we do something bad, we get caught.Its not fair! All of this was too confusing to me. It was break time so I went over by the fountain on our campus to clear my head and wait for Minyoung so we can come up with a new plan. But there was always something I wondered about those two.I noticed that they only tease us and no one else.Is there something special about us that makes them just tease us?

(Minyoung's POV)

After class it was time for our break, finally! I have been waiting for our break so I can get away from Ukwon for a while. I am just getting really tired of him teasing me, whether its throwing paper balls, calling me names or whatever! I put my things in my locker and walked outside to get some fresh air when I found Miyeon by the school fountain. "Were you waiting for me?" I asked Miyeon as I came up to her and sat down beside her. "Yes I was, I was wondering if we can maybe come up with a new plan?" she said "Btw, did Ukwon tease you last period? " she asked "Yes! I was writing something private in my journal and Ukwon comes up and grabs it out of my hands and reads itbout loud to the whole class.I turned out to be a laughing stock today.I just wanted to hide in a hole and stay there." I said as I covered my face. "What a jerk, hey did you ever notice that Kyung and Ukwon only tease us and no one else?" Miyeon said. Uggh, just hearing someone say his name makes me mad. "Yes, what  about it?" I asked "Well, I think there might be a special reason why they only tease us." Miyeon wondered "Like what?" I ask "I dont know, and the only way we are going to get our answer is, if we ask them." she said as we  both looked at each other. I didnt like that idea because its bad enough that they dont stay away from us and that I have to put up with Ukwon.But if that is what we need to do, then so shall be it. After break was over we walked to our next class we had together with those two jerks named Kyung and Ukwon. "So is this our new plan Miyeon?"I ask as we were walking "Yeah, for now anyways until we find out what the reason is behind them teasing only us." Miyeon said. *Just what is the reason behind you two teasing us Kyung and Ukwon?*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Peace off!

xxkpopbiasloverxx