First day at BNS High

~The Tough Life Of Being Your Love~

A/N: Hey kpoppers! ^^ It's your co-author diamond2504 here~^^ I'll be writing this chap for you guys and I hope you will enjoy it! :) As you know, there will be 2 OCs, and I'm Lee Minyoung, the OC on the right. (Refer to poster on foreword.) I reall do hope you enjoy this story and do join us and hop on for the ride! ^^ Pls do subscribe as well~:D Kamsamida~^^ And now for the first chapter! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Day 1 at BNS High- 

(Minyoung POV.) 

Today was my first day at BNS High with my dear chingu, Kim Miyeon. We've both been buddies since young and she holds the record for being my longest friend as well as the record for being my best friend! :) We both have a very strong passion for K-POP and always had dreams to become a kpop star. Just a month ago, both of us auditioned as a duet for BNS Ent, otherwise known as Brand New Stardom Ent and we passed. We will now be training as trainees as BNS High with other trainees and hopefully... we'll do well there. :> 

Earlier on in the morning, I met Miyeon and both of us made our way to our new campus. We stepped in and exhaled a deep breath. *I really can't believe this is happening, it really feels like a dream~* 

To snap me out of my trance, Miyeon tugged on my arm and said," C'mon, let's go get our timetable!" I went along and after receiving our timetables, we were briefed by the lady behind the desk about the rules and what was expected of us as trainees. Before we left, she said "Good luck" and we thanked her. 

The moment the both of us stepped out of the office, I heard deafening screams and I had to block my ears to keep out the sound. (Yes, it is that loud.)  Then, I heard Miyeon pointing towards her right and as I poked my head out, I was greeted by the wildest sight I had ever seen: I saw the entire school crowding round this group of boys and it took me awhile to realize that the group of boys were Block B, the kingkas of this school as well the very first batch of trainees that BNS was going to debut. 

(Miyeon POV.) 

I saw MInyoung's eyes widen and I gave her a quizzical look. She mouthed out:"Block B" and after managing to figure out what she had just mouthed to me, my eyes widened and my jaw litereally dropped open. BLOCK B?!?! THE BLOCK B?!?!? It had always been my dream to meet Block B but now not only am I in the same acadamy as them, I will get to study with them maybe?!?! This has got the be the biggest blessing of my life! O.O  But then looking at the immense number of people, what are my chances of getting to be studying with Block B? And besides, they are going to debut soon, which means that they will be training as one whole group from then on, not together with other trainees.  I immediately brushed off that train of thoughts out of my mind, who was I kidding? I'm just a new trainee and besides, I haven't started on one lesson officially yet! All I did was step in to the campus! 

I was so lost in my own world of thoughts that I had failed to notice that Block B was approaching. When I had lifted my head up, I caught Kyung staring at me...O.O OMG!!! My bias Kyung was actually looking at me?! \O.O/ Just at that time, I felt as if time had stopped and I was only reacting to that gaze of his. If looks could kill, I'd be ashes by now! >< I would have died from his hotness! >< Oh god, how could he do this?>< 

When I turned my head, I saw Minyoung in the same state as me, except that she wasn't looking at Kyung, she was looking at U-kwon. 

(MInyoung POV.) 

I wasn't that into looking at a group of soon-to-be idols being mobbed by fellow trainees so I focused on my timetable instead, trying to get a hang of the teacher's names also figuring my way around the school as there was a map of the school attached to the timetable. Just then, I felt a pair of eyes landing on me. Curious, I looked up and I locked eyes with the handsomest guy I have seen throughout my entire lifetime till now. He had hair dyed red and he somewhat reminds me...of...a...kitten...O.o Now don't ask me why, he just reminds me of a kitten. [A/N: I know that U-kwon isn't red-headed when they debuted, but let's just pretend he is in this story. :) ] We mantained eye contact for a short while and slowly, but surely, I found myself melting under that hot and cute gaze of his. 

After he moved away, I brought my hands up to my face to cup my cheeks and I felt them burning up. Oh gosh, I must have looked like a tomato then! >< Aigooooo~, What happened to me? 

While on the way to dance classes, I asked Miyeon shyly, "Miyeon, do you think that Block B is cute and hot...?" She stared at me and gushed, "Of course they are! Not only are they hot, they've got lots of talent as well!" 

I don't know...but maybe...just maybe...I might like that red-head a little? 

I heard the clock chime. signalling the start of lessons. We rushed off to class, not wanting to give the teacher a bad impression of us. 

[Ok, now for Block B's POV.] 

(U-kwon POV.) 

It was now break time so Block B was now lazing around, waiting for the next lesson to start. After that little eye incident today with that new girl (I suppose since I never saw her before) , I was quite...intriguted...by her. The way she stared back at me was very different, unlike the other fangirls I have. She did gush out loud nor did she squeal. She was quite calm to be honest but then I saw her blush. But if you aren't a fangirl, why would you blush? I knew that a girl made eye contact with Kyung so I went to Kyung. 

"Hey Kyung. "

" Yo whadup Hyung?"

"You made eye contact with a girl today didn't ya?" 

"Yea, what bout that Hyung?" 

"What do you think of her?"

"Aish, anyone who stares has got to be a fangirl, correction, ANOTHER fangirl. And I don't see anything special about her so I'm thinking she's just another ordinary fangirl."

I didn't say anything after that, all I did was nod. I walked off after that; all those hyungs and dongseangs were making too much noise. I was going to make a turn to get to my locker as I needed to clear it by today. I'm going to debut soon so that locker doesn't belong to me anymore. Just right after I made that turn, I felt myself bumping into me, followed by the sound of someone landing on the floor hard and paper being scattered around. I was quite annoyed(due to today's mobbing incident) so I didn't bother to apologize or help that person. Just as I was going to walk away, I heard some said," Hey, aren't you going to apologize?" 

I turned to look at that person with a smug on my face. That person was such a fool. She is actually expecting me to apologize? Doesn't she know who I am? 

(Minyoung POV.)

So I was knocked down and instead of saying sorry, that person just walked away! Talk about manners! It was alright if he didn't help me pick up my stuff, but hey, at least say sorry would ya? 

Without bothering if that person was a sunbae or not, I just said, " Hey, aren't you going to apologize?" 

That person turned around and I was shocked to the core. I HAD ACTUALLY BUMPED INTO THAT RED-HEAD I MET EARLIER IN THE MORNING. 

Controling myself, I said, "Well?"

All he did was stare at me with a smug on his face. Finally after a while, he said,"Why should I apologize? I did nothing wrong, it was YOU who bumped into me."

OK that's it. This guy is rude, downright rude. And he has the audacity to tell me it's my fault. Well, if he wants to play, I can do it too. 

"It was obviously you who bumped into me. You should at least apologize."

That smug again. 

"Whatever."

With that, he walked away to somewhere. 

Seeing that he had already walked, and I surely wasn't going to waste my energy chasing after someone like him so I just picked up my things while letting a small puff through my cheeks. I then headed for my locker. After packing all my things neatly into the locker, I slammed my locker door so hard that a resounding "BANG!" could be heard throughout the entire empty hallway. Yes, this is how mad I can be when I might unreasonable people like him. 

As I walked down the hallway to my vocal classes, I thought to myself: *So what if he's going to debut soon? An ugly personality like his will get him nowhere. Yes, you gotta admit he's hot (and cute) but all those mean nothing if he's such a person with an ugly personality. He mght get lots of fangirls due to his cute look and hot gaze but if the fangirls knew what a person he truly is, they'll be off that instance!* 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: How's this chap? >< I hope I didn't disappoint you guys...(Ok, I know it's bad, too cliche. :{ ) Do let us know what you guys are thinking of and remember to subscribe and leave comments! ^^ Kamsamida~^^ 

Signing off, 

diamond2504