Reservation

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

The maids got carefully into Taeyeon's room to see if she was awake. As expected, the sleeping beauty was tired of yesterday's wedding, she was sleeping peacefully. 

 

As the door closed without making any sound, the maid sighed.

 

"This will be really tough for mistress" A maid said to the other.

 

They both sighed and walked down, preparing the breakfast as they knew Kris was about to get up.

After Kris got up and fixed himself, he walked down to eat. He didn't even bother to ask for Taeyeon, she was nothing, like invisible air.

 

"Master, Mr Wu and Mr Kim will come today." The assistant told him. She was already in his side, the one that held all his schedules and knew every detail of his likes and dislikes.

 

Kris ate as he could imagine the scene. It was going to be tough to fake a happy family.

 

"If you don't want, I can tell them that you're not feeling right." The girl asked cautiously. 

 

To tell the truth, she hoped that those old men could leave him alone. She hoped that Kris could reject them.

 

"No. Let them come. I will receive them here, you can go." Kris said coldly.

 

The assistant pouted as she always was by his side. The maids bowed at her as she swung her purse and left a bit angrily.

 

"Call her up." Kris said.

 

The maids nodded and walked up to call Taeyeon, but she wasn't in her bed anymore. Water running sound revealed that the girl was taking a shower.

 

Taeyeon walked down wearing some simple clothes, luckily she still had her restaurant to work in. It will be a big distraction. But as she went down, the air was cooler, she felt a pair of eyes staring at her. Carefully, she looked at Kris.

 

"Why are you wearing that? that will only ruin my image. Go change to something more suitable." Kris ordered.

 

"What's wrong with this? I like it." Taeyeon mumbled.

 

"I said go." Kris send an icy glare. Taeyeon couldn't fight back so she lowered her head and went back to her room.

 

~Ding dong~

 

The maids opened the door for the two old men. They looked happy as they walked in and congratulated the new groom. Kris faked a smile and stood up. The old men chatted with him about the family bond that they had and all those boring things.

 

Taeyeon walked down to find his grandfather here, she smiled but then her smile disappeared as she remembered the marriage.

 

"Haraboji" Taeyeon bowed.

 

The two men smiled and Mr Kim hugged her granddaughter. 

 

"My baby Tae, look at you, so beautiful now. Grandpa is proud of you" 

 

Taeyeon smiled sightly and sat beside Kris. After a while they decided to leave, since Kris and Taeyeon had to work.

 

----------

 

They both when to their seperate ways and driving their own cars to work. Taeyeon arrived at her restaurant about half an hour after.

 

"Good morning Mrs Kim." her co workers bowed when she enters the restaurant. "Morning.." she replied without looking at them. She straight away when to her office and changed into her much more formal clothes. Everything is in white. Buttoning her name tag, tying her hair into a pony tail she exited the office.

 

T2SwqNXkXXXXXXXXXX_%21%2117117785.jpg

 

"Time to work." she clasped her hand, and everyone left to their position. One staff turned the close sign to open and customers starts to pilling up. Lining up to be seated.

 

Her restaurant is the greatest and well known among Korea. Their work hours starts from 4 pm till late night. As the owner, she have to overcome so many challenges to be no. 1.

 

--------

 

On Kris's side, he didn't went to the his company but to his fashion world. As the tope designer in Seoul and all around the world, he have to always gave new sketch or trend for the people.

 

And Kris always drowned into his own world, not even care about his worker.

 

"Mr Wu, about the fashion show event. We still didn't make a reservation or hire a cook for the event." his worker came, shivering as he was scared by Kris. Gulping down the saliva, he hopes that Kris won't scold him for not making the reservation yet.

 

He lifted up, glancing at the boy. "Then search one..." he said it coldly and continue with his sketching.

 

The boy nods and turn to leave, "One moment..." his boss cold voice was heard again, again he gulped, sweating heavily. "Ye-yes sir?" turning to face the man infront of him.

 

"Make sure it is good. I don't care how expensive they charge us, as long as it is good then go with it. Remember, you have till this evening to search for the best. Don't make me disappoint....Or you will walk out from this placr." Kris said coldly and also very sharp.

 

"I won't sire...I'll do it right away." the boy ran, begin his search for the best cook.

 

--------

 

After the his 3 hours of search, he found the greatest one ever. Taeyeon's restaurant.

 

In her office, they faced each other at her desk. "You want to make a reservation?" cocking an eyebrow, Taeyeon look at the boy.

 

He nods, "Yes, a 1000 reservation. Its for our fashion show event and I must not fail my boss with this. He ask me to find the best of the best, and yours is the best in Seoul. Your restaurant ranked 1st as our favourite restaurant and all your foods, dishes is the bestest in Seoul. Please help..." he begs.

 

Taeyeon rub her temple. In a week, she need to make 1000 orders for 1000 people that is attenting the event, including the staffs. She is thinking whether to accept or decline.

 

As she have some thoughts in it, she made her decision. "Alright, you'll have the deal. But I'll be asking for a big price for this. Since my restaurant is a very busy place, but we will do it." she smile.

 

The boy was very happy about it and thanked her, "Just name the price, Ms Kim. I'll tell my boss to write the amount down."

 

---------

 

"So you already get someone to coom for us?" Kris asked the boy as he wear his coat.

 

He nods, smiling. "Yes sir...They are the best in Seoul."

 

He huffed, "Very well, tell me the amount later on. I'll write it down." he said before he left his office. The boy nods.

 

Well, Kris really actually don't know that the person is in charge for their food that day is his own wife, Taeyeon. He didn't even bother in asking who was the owner. Might as well wait as they met on that biggest day.

 

--------------------------

 

*yawns*

Hey guys, please give a round of applaud to my co-author!

Ms sea0horse !!!

She will be helping me out with the updates whenever I am not around ^^

Please say hello everybody and be nice :D

So now, both of us will try our best in updating this FF and makes it into a thrilling, awesome FF :DD

Please continue to support us :)

Comments are welcome ^^

 

~ET~