Failed Plan

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

Jessica, Tiffany and Hyoyeon sat in their chair, watching how everybody in the restaurant were running around all the places. They look very scared and terrified by a certain gaze from a certain person by the counter.

 

The three only watches how frantic they all are and even bumping to each other, and spilled all the food on them because they weren't focused on anything just the gaze.

 

"If you people think just by running all around, trying to attend to the customers fast but ended up hitting each other, then you might as well quit."

 

They all stop and look at the girl standing by the counter.

 

"Its been a while since I last act so cold and ruthless to all of you, now you couldn't get on with the job right just when I started being one again?"

 

Taeyeon, was not always mean or cold or serious or ruthless to her staffs, but just today she was not in a good mood that her alter persona come out, facing the people in front of her, its a different side of Taeyeon.

 

-----

 

She pressed her fingers againts her temple and just swing her hands up. "Clean it up fast. 10 more minutes before 12, so get to it."

 

She pushed herself through the kitchen's door, followed by her girls that tries to console her. "You might as well throw the ego away, Taeng. You were so kind to them, so why the sudden changes?"

 

"I'm still kind...just I'm in a very foul mood today so let it be this way. They'll understand me soon enough. All because of that stinky bastard giant jerk." she hissed just by thinking about Kris, and her head starts to throb again.

 

She never wanted to fight him, but because she needed to show how pain and sadness feels like, she must lie to himself and to her family and friends on being amnesic.

 

Lying is what she hated the most, plus jerks.

 

-----

 

"Ms Kim, is it time?" asked one of the staff in conscious when he peek through the door. "Yes.." she flatly answered.

 

"We'll help you out today." Hyoyeon said, getting herself an apron to be one of the waitress. "You don't have to girls." Taeyeon protest when her girls wish to help her.

 

"No, we decided to help so let us do it and you can just sit back and relax, well look around the restaurant of course." Tiffany flash her eyesmile as usual.

 

The petite girl just heave a sigh and nods her head.

 

-----

 

"Kris, you sure this is a good idea?"

 

"Won't she notice you right away?"

 

"What kind of stupid clothes are you wearing, hyung?"

 

"The plan won't work if you act like a nerd."

 

"Yeah you look ugly Kris. Might as well you change into something better."

 

Kris gritted his teeth and stop his tracks and turn. He was annoyed with all his friends comments on how he looks and dressed like. This is all a part of his plan.

 

"If you guys wish to be slaughter, or have your shins kick by me, then might as well insult me. I'll promise that you'll be feeling pain in a mere seconds if you continue further."

 

They all stop and slap their mouth shut apologizing to the tall man.

 

"Good. Now just help me out and don't go overboard yourself."

 

-----

 

Kris fix his hat and he could feel his heart beat so fast when they arrived at Taeyeon's restaurant.

 

Today, he will act like he is a customer and buy stuff from her restaurant.

 

tumblr_mlxel4F7201rd3ql1o1_400.jpg

 

Just like what his friends said, he was looking rather ugly when he wore the clothes he used to wore.

 

But just for today, he needed to be one so that his plan would work on 'her', operation TAE what he calls to get his cold wife back.

 

Sehun, Chanyeol, Tao, Luhan and Suho all followed him to help with the plan so they also wore something extraordinary but not as ugly as Kris's.

 

----

 

He pushed the door and walked in with clumsy steps, he tripped and fell face first on the cold ground.

 

'That was not my plan.' He grumbles, rubbing his face.

 

The boys holds in their laughter and get to him and help him up.

 

Taeyeon saw the incident and headed towards the 'customer' to check on him.

 

"Hyung!" Sehun half shouted and whisper to him when he sees he coming. Kris look up and backs away when Taeyeon marched towards him.

 

"Sir, is everything alright? That was quite a fall there. Did you hurt yourself?" 

 

Now this is something new. Kris had never seen her being so polite and kind to him before. Maybe its because he is her customer so she talked politely to them.

 

He fixed his awful hat and clears his throat. "Yes I'm fine. Thank you for your concern uh..." he fakes on thinking of her name.

 

"Wu Taeyeon..but call me Taeyeon. I'm the owner of this restaurant. I don't wish to see my customers hurt by anything while they are in my place. Do have a seat and I'll send someone to take your order."

 

----

 

She showed them to their seats before retreating to the kitchen.

 

Kris followed her till she vanished and quite suprised when she called herself 'Wu' and not Kim.

 

"Think she buy it? I mean she would know that you're you. But she doesn't seems like know you." Chanyeol said also eyeing the petite girl.

 

"And she even addressed herself as Wu Taeyeon. Now that is a suprise. She still accept you hyung. Sorta.." Tao said while he munch the chips provided by one of the workers.

 

That is indeed a suprise.

 

"Can I get your order, gentlemens?" A said voice startled them and snapped to the blonde girl standing looking at them with a small book and a pen.

 

Their first thought of the girl was 'Taeyeon's friend!!?'

 

Hyoyeon the girl will be their waitress stared at them when they stared back at her. "Any problem gents?" She asked with a suspicious kind of tone.

 

"No..we'll order now." Suho changed the topic before she noticed the weirdness about them.

 

----

 

After their orders where taken, he eyed the kitchen door where he last saw her and waited for her to walk out.

 

But waiting is not his best traits. He is not a patience guy but his friends had been holding him down and told him to wait.

 

So he did, now for half an hour after she left.

 

"The orders are here." Suprised by the next waitress that bring their foods he thanked her which in his surpised...again. Another of her friends which is Tiffany placed their orders on the table.

 

"Enjoy your lunch." And she left but giving them a look which was not a good one.

 

---

 

"This is bad. Her friends is everywhere. First the blonde and now the eyesmile. Whos next?"

 

Luhan was somewhat panicked to see two of his friend's wife is in the restaurant working or helping out.

 

"Just chill and start eating or they might really eat us." Kris said and starts eating his lunch.

 

----

 

Taeyeon then walked out of the door and averted his attention from the plate to her. Her eyes were droopy but calm and somewhat cold as she look around the place.

 

His eyes followed her when she starts walking to certain tables to ask hows the food and everything else.

 

He smiles when he sees her smiles to the customers when they commented on her foods and workers. It made her happy.

 

While he keeps on looking at her, he wasn't sure why she suddenly looked at him. Until he noticed her strutting towards his table.

 

Eyes wide when he realized it and also too late, Kris choked on a small beef bone that he swallowed by accident.

 

Suho and Tao starts to panicked when Kris wheeze and coughs so hard. He was slowly turning blue.

 

Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan stands up and went to his side. "Hyung! Kris!" They shout.

 

The other customers looked at them and Taeyeon who realized that he was choking ran to him.

 

---

 

"Let me through!" They boys gave her a way and she reach his hand and helped him. Although she has a small figure but she has a stamina and strenght of a man.

 

Kris was still conscious and looked at her when he is choking.

 

In his head, he had already cursed himself on eating the beef with the bone. 

 

She wrapped her hands around his abdomen and with her strenght, she starts doing Heimlich maneuver on Kris to make the bone come out.

 

When she succeeded on doing so, Kris falls to the floor coughing non stop. He was embarrassed to be saved by a woman and not a normal woman but his own wife.

 

Taeyeon kneel down and pats his back and rub it gently to help him. He look over his shoulder at her.

 

Jessica gave her a glass of water and Taeyeon handed it to him.

 

"Drink. Next time please be careful on what you are eating." She gave him an adviced, looking at him with concerned expression.

 

"Hyung! Thank god.." the boys let out a sigh of relief when they see him turning normal again.

 

----

 

When she stood up to leave, Kris grab hold onto her hand. She look down on him. "I'm sorry.." he claimed.

 

Taeyeon stared at him for a while and a small smile appears, "Just drink up and go home. Be careful next time." And she slip his hand off his grip, leaving with the girls.

 

"Clean up!" She ordered and walked out of the place with her friends. 

 

Their eyes met when she walk past the window where Kris was facing. He sees her eyes became soft and calm after the incident and was glad.

 

'At least she wasn't mad at me.' He thought.

 

Even though it was stupid of him to be choked but at least he gets to see her smile. The plan kind of failed but he was somewhat happy.

 

------

 

Hi....

Um..here is a new update ^^ (smiles sheepishly)

Sorry for the long long long wait...

I updated this but it doesnt mean I'll be updating everything.

I have little free time to update so I did it :DD

I just this is not crappy....

I'm sorrt if it is huhu... enjoy the update.

Comments! ♡♡