Spirited Away

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

In the white plain dress, a girl with a long black hair walked around the place. No clue where to go or no where to go. She just wander around the place and listen to all the people talking and not even bother to talk back to them because it is useless.

 

For her, she is useless when she is in the condition she is in right now, because nobody can see or hear her or touch her.

 

She is just a wandering spirit, soul that cannot have a rest since her mind is too packed with things she hate the most.

 

She can't go back to her 'real' self since it is in the state of comatose, no words or movement came from that useless body of her, so she decided to wander out of her body, leaving herself lifeless on the hospital bed.

 

She had cried many night and day since she was hospitalized and it has been 2 weeks since she is on bed. Her heartbeats was shallow but enough to kept and tell the people she cares the most know that she is alive. That is the good news.

 

The bad news was, she might loose her memories, most of her memories. 80% of it confirmed that she will loose her memories while 20% of it did not confirmed her to loose her memories, and it all depend on her. Whether or not she will throw away her most pained and sorrow memories away forever or keep it.

 

------

 

The girl wander into her room, where she lay on the bed, supported by the oxygen machine and a neck supporter since it is broken, her leg broke and so does her left arm.

 

All because she ran into an accident 2 weeks ago.

 

She always see her friends, parents, her nam dongsaengs and Junsu at her room, either day or night. The last time she see 'him' was the day she was hospitalized and thats it.

 

Only her in laws came visiting her, and apologising non stop to her parents whenever they encounter each other. The mother in law will kneel down, crying saying she is sorry for what have happen to her daughter in law.

 

But the parents of the daughter will only say it is okay and many more, to stop them from apologising further.

 

She misses 'him'. Yes she admit it, even if he have hurt her so many times, she still want him to stay beside her forever, but it will all change if she looses her memories of him, and that will hurt her so much to forget about him. At least, she want him come to the hospital and visit her, but again she thought he might be with 'her', his ex.

 

"Kris...." she heard the mother call out the name she wanted to hear.

 

------

 

Kris walked through the hallway of the hospital ward toward Taeyeon's room. He paused when Mrs Kim called his name. "Kris...."

 

He slightly bow, with his hand holding a bouquet of red and white roses, which is actually Taeyeon's favourite flowers. Roses. "I am....sorry for visiting at this hour. Maybe I should leave." he turned his feet away, but Mrs Kim stop him from leaving by holding his hand. "Please, come..I think she want to see you."

 

Mr Kim, Junsu, Jongin and Jongdae all glared at Kris since they don't welcomed him at all. Since they know the truth, they hated him and never agreed to call him their son in law or brother in law, and as for Junsu he never wanted him to be Taeyeon's so he hated him for hurting her.

 

At least, he still have someone supporting him, Mrs Kim, and his parents. Mr Kim always argue with Mrs Kim on why she welcoming him even after what he have done to their daughter all thsi time.

 

Her reasons are, "He is a good boy. I know he is, but because of his ego, he is mean and cold to Taeyeon because we forced him to marry our Taeyeon. I understand him, and I will still love him as my own son."

 

Mr and Mrs Wu can't hate their own son, although they are sad on what their son did to Taeyeon, and lying to them about how happy they are, still they are their only son so they will keep supporting him.

-------

"Kris, I do understand how you felt when you were forced to marry her, we all did. Taeyeon actually felt the same feeling when you two were forced, you two hated each other, and at some point there was a little hatred you two had for us. We understand everything." Mrs Kim placed her hand on his shoulder, since Kris hung his head low. 

 

"So?" 

 

"So, you did not learn anything about her when you were married, when she did take some time to learn about you." Kris looked at her, realising what she said. 

 

"If you lose her, it will be hard won't it?" Jongin came and asked him with a very sincere tone, he changed his tone because of how Kris is feeling right now, after all, he's still a human. 

 

"Yes, I think now i feel like, she's a part of me." Kris suddenly realised, Taeyeon was part of his life, otherwise, who would be the one doing the cooking, chores and all that.

 

"You know there is a high chance that she will lose memories of you right? She may not even want you in her life since she loses memories of you." Jongdae added, in a very sincere tone. 

 

"Yea, i never faced being in a position when someone so important loses his/her memories of me, now i face it." Kris nodded his head, his first time being in that position. 

 

"Well, then if you lose her, either you let that lost be with you forever, or you can learn from it." Mr Wu gave Kris a piece of advice, which Kris didnt think of, which is to learn from it. The two families, along with Jongdae and Jongin left, leaving Kris and Junsu alone in the ward. 

 

------

 

"Did you learn from it?" Junsu suddenly asked, his facial expression wasnt angry, he just felt it isnt right to scold him again. 

 

"Yea, that losing bites." Kris was devastated, but speaking about being devastated, he thought about Victoria, on how to explain everything to her, he hasnt met her for a few weeks already which actually weirded her out. 

 

Jessica Tiffany and Hyoyeon then came into the room, they were still a little angry, but controled themselves due to how Kris is feeling. 

 

"Guess you guys are still mad at me huh?" Kris asked, very devastated. 

 

"Dude, to be honest, we're not exactly mad at you anymore. In order for you to move on, you need to do something. From this experience, you can learn from it. Not just by doing anything to us, but you should learn something that maybe you should do for yourself in this experience." Jessica actually smiled a little, as she gave him her advice. 

 

"Maybe you shouldnt be mad at yourself too." Tiffany added. 

 

"Actually you know what, maybe I need to forgive myself, can I?" Kris finally learnt about forgiveness as well. 

 

"You need to learn about forgiveness too Kris. We're not losers, beating yourself up wont do you any good. So maybe from now on, lets do everything together, I'm sure Taeyeon will remember you if she loses them, we need faith in ourselves." Hyoyeon sat down beside the bed and adviced Kris. 

 

"You're right, afterall i havent forgiven her about her trip with the hollywood star, maybe now i need to forgive her, and during the times when she was so cold and trashing me down. I need to forgive her as well, since she has forgiven me many times and i realised, she is really a part of me." Kris looked at Taeyeon lying down, he hopes that she wakes up. 

 

Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Junsu all also learnt from this experience, not just Kris.

 

"I will not go to Victoria even if I want to. Its a value system of integrity, for good. Taeyeon, please wake up...You are forgiven for all the harsh things which you had to do against me." Kris thought and prayed. 

 

-----

 

The spirit of Taeyeon heard everything, her friend's advice her parents and brothers. She realises everything from this experience to be gone is from the value of forgiveness. 

 

She was happy her friends and family didnt scold Kris anymore, But they gave him advice instead, which she was very happy about. Even people like Hyoyeon who smacks people's butts evantually gave a great advice, along with Jessica and Tiffany. 

 

"Appa, Umma, Mr Wu, Mrs Wu, Jongin, Jongdae ah...Thanks for giving him the advice instead of scolding him. I also learnt from your advice." 

 

"Hyo, Sica, Fany, Junsu ah, your advises were the best I heard, i also learnt from them. If I do lose my memories, I hope you will help me to get back to where I was." 

 

"Kris...I heard everything, and you are always forgiven. Dude, you are also a part of me too, its just that during that time when i went out with the hollywood star as well as when i was cold to you i didnt realise it. Don't hate yourself too much."

 

------

 

 

Taeyeon watches as how all her beloved people went in and out of her room almost every hours. Although she didn't hate Kris or realise that she have been cold to him before, but one thing for sure she could feel the pain in her heart.

 

It almost like there is blackness in her heart because of the pain. Perhaps that blackness will make her forget. Everything, she hope that she won't lose her memories of him or hate him if she looses her memories.

 

Chanyeol, Luhan and Suho came to visit her and saw their friend sitting outside of the room. He won't go in even when all the people told him to since he didn't want to make the air all pressured up, since Mr Kim is really not in a good mood.

 

"Hyung, shouldn't you be in the room with her and not out here?" Said Chanyeol to the giant. "No, I can't go in for now. Not while my father in law is in there." He said calmly without even looking to him. Kris play with his fingers, sometime he glances at the door, otehrs is that he only stared on the ground.

 

The three guys sigh, pity their hyungs but what can they do. They went in and was welcomed by the parents inside of the room.

 

Everytime Kris came to the hospital, he will always sit at the chair outside the room and wait for Mr Kim to go home, then he will go in to see Taeyeon.

 

She has been hospitalized for a month and 2 weeks, still she didn't wake up and the spirit of Taeyeon could only watch herself laying on the bed, so hopeless.

 

------

 

In the end, Kris went and met with Victoria. He explained everything to the girl he once loved, saying he needed Taeyeon more than Victoria, but the Chinese woman is not happy with the news, and said that she will do anything to get him back to her. Including terminating Taeyeon for good.

 

Junsu or Jongin or Jongdae or her friends will always be the one who stayed a night with the comatose Taeyeon. They talk and sing to her, since every people that is in a coma could hear you but can't talk, so at least by talking to her it is enough to give courage for her to wake up from her coma.

 

Kris didn't visit Taeyeon as often as he did before since he is busy with the fashion industry and so does the business. He will come at least once a week to check up on her.

 

Also, when he have free time he would go to Namsan Tower and wrote his love locks, more to wishing that Taeyeon will wake up soon and be healthy.

 

Meanwhile the spirit of Taeyeon has been wandering around the whole Seoul even to where she have never been before, just to enjoy her time. "So this is how big South Korea is. I never knew about it." she said sitting on top of Namsan Tower, enjoying the view.

 

She can't wait to wake up from her comatose state and enjoy the world again. And of course meeting Kris, if she still remembers him.

 

-----

 

Its almost 4 months and Taeyeon is still not waking up, they all still pray hard for her to come back. Until one night when Jongin was the person who is gonna look after her, noticed his noona's finger moving. He rub his eyes, trying to check if its a dream but it is a reality and Taeyeon's finger is moving still.

 

She even let out a very light moan and that confirms him that Taeyeon is waking up.

 

"N-noona...Noona..Taeng n-noona?! Doctor!!" Kai ran out of the room to get the doctor. The nurse by the counter call the doctor incharge before she ran to the room following the 2 other nurses with Kai.

 

Finally, Kim Taeyeon or Wu Taeyeon is waking up, after 4 months of unconscious.

 

-------

 

To be continued...

 

Sorry for the late update

Hoping this ie long enough for all the readers ^^

Thank you for reading and subscribing Married to a Jerk :DD

Also upvoting it...

And sorry for the typos, since I didn't read it back haha

COMMENTS!!