Care for My Sick Nam Pyeon

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

"Sure you can carry him Taeng? He's heavy." Luhan asked while he walked beside her and watch her drag Kris into his house. For a small body, she sure is strong.

 

"Yeah I can handle this. But, I need your help in brewing me some drink. For the hangover." Luhan nodded and went to the kitchen. Chanyeol was following Taeyeon till they arrived in his room, he helped with laying Kris down on bed.

 

She swipe her sweat and sigh. "Good, he's in his room and sleeping. Thats better than letting him sleep on the floor or maybe the living room."

 

"Damn right. Hyung is just over taking himself with those wine and that party. He can't handle more than 8 glasses of wine, well even though people don't usually passed out due to wine." Chanyeol said, loosening his necktie.

 

"Alright, let me just take his clothes off and Chanyeol, will you get me a towel and a basin, small one under the sink in the bathroom?" "Uhhh sure.." He obeys and went grabbing the towel and the basin she asked for.

 

"Fill them with some warm water, just turned the tap to the left." Now Chanyeol was suprised that she knows how to get hot water and where the basin is located. Maybe, its her wife mode switch just turn on when she's in this house.

 

Chanyeol came with the basin of warm water and placed it next to her. She just pulled off Kris's pant and leaving him in his boxer. Chanyeol noticed that she didn't blush or try to look away when Kris was in that state.

 

"Umm...noona, you really know what to do ehh." Taeyeon who was busy wiping Kris with the wet towel stopped when she finally noticed on what she did few minutes ago. She glance at Chanyeol who was grinning. "Okay before you say anything let me tell you first. Yes, I remember everything about my past, and know I don't have amnesia and yes, I was just faking it all so that this jerk will try to win me back, genuinely want me back this time."

 

----

 

"Then why? Why did you faking it. You can just straight away slap him and say 'Hey, try to win me back if you love me or if you ever think of me as your wife in this marriage.' something like that." Luhan came in, saying those to her which she blushed and snatching the drink she asked him to make.

 

Suho and Tao came in as well, also overheard about the act she pulled on them.

 

"Are you crazy?? I will never do that and just say those so easily to him. I wanted to show him how the biggest jerk he was when I was his wife, and how much sorrow and pain he had cost me all through out my marriage life and how terrible it was when he treat me like I was some random girl he picked up from the side of street."

 

"How I wish that I truly had an amnesia and just forget him and go back to Junsu but..." she stopped. Her hand also stopped as she looked at him, sleeping.

 

"Kris....he is such a jerk but....but, I love him. I don't know how I felt for him for real, but I love him." Taeyeon kneel, leaning forward to get a closer look at Kris sleeping face. The boys watched as she brushed the strand of hair from his face.

 

She looks like a total wife that cares deeply for her drunkard husband. Her hand gently placed on his forehead, she then stood up.

 

"Help me and get him into shower. Now!" she demanded and they all obey. What just happen. "Is something wrong with hyung, noona?" Tao asked, carrying Kris's leg.

 

"He's having fever. Can't you feel how hot his body is." They all looked at each other. "He is, come on we gotta be quick." Suho said. They all starts carrying him and went straight to shower. Taeyeon is already in the bathroom preparing the shower, testing it out so that the water won't be so cold for him. "Put him in." she said. They followed as she said and placed him in the tub directly under the running shower.

 

Taeyeon jumps in as well and starts doing her job. Kris startles by the mild cold water but it doesn't really wake him up. He still looks flushed by the fever.

 

After for sometime in the shower, they starts carrying him back to bed, of course changing him to his clothes. Taeyeon's asked Tao to went down to the kitchen and bring her a towel and a bowl of water. "You boys can go back now. I'll take care of him."

 

They looked at her worried. She smiles reassuringly and bow 30 degree to them. "I'll be fine, now you all need to go back and rest. Let me take care of Kris. I know how to do it for I was his wife before."

 

-----

 

After the boys left, Taeyeon quickly took a shower and changed to one of Kris's clothes since she didn't have any of her's to changed into. The shirt was too big for her but at least its comfortable to walk in.

 

She cameback to his room with a cup of hot coffee for herself. Placing the cup at the table side where Kris's is sleeping but giving out a heavy breathing. Taeyeon sat on the floor, reaching out for the bowl of water and the towel. She starts to wipe some of the sweats of him and wipe his body with the wet towel.

 

' jerk. Why did you go and get drunked than gets fever. You troubles me so much now. I hate this but......' she paused midway right at his upper torso. She stares at him. Her eyes starts to get teary all of a sudden which she quickle wiped it away. 'You have me worried.' she then continue to wipe him. She could hear his breathing starts to calm down and no more those huffing or puffing.

 

Taeyeon placed the bowl on the table and sat on the floor looking at him. "Why."

 

"I don't understand you Kris. Before you were so mean to me and yelled at me and sometime hit me, but then after you found out I have amnesia and I don't remember you but everyone else, you starts to get reckless....hopeless....nervous. You tried to get me back but you did it in a wrong way." she continues.

 

"You tried to make me jealous but it didn't work." her eyes starts to get teary again and all of a sudden, tear starts to run down her face.

 

Taeyeon caressed his face and took one of his hand into her. "Get well soon and try harder in getting me back again. I will wait." she let her head rest on the bed while she holds onto his hand and fell asleep a moment later.

 

-----

 

Kris opened his eyes and looked to his side at Taeyeon. He didn't budged, but he was suprised to see her and with him (thats what he think) holding her hand in his!

 

"What in the...." before he could finished he glanced at his bedside to his alarm clock. "5am." Its already 5 in the morning. He didn't remember getting into his bed or even went home since he was drunked hard last night. "What the hell happen?" he questioned himself, again looking down on Taeyeon sleeping. "Why is she here?And holding my hand? Wait it probably me who hold her hand but its hard to tell." he continues again, but before that, he slowly slaps himself.

 

"Why am I thinking about whose holding whose. What important is, why exactly is she here. Did I got drunk and drived home, and found she was waiting for me here and then tucked me in and then I starts to pulled her hand and never let go?" scratching his head confused. "I probably did."

 

Then Taeyeon suddenly starts to stir up. Quickly Kris went back lying and pretending to sleep. Taeyeon starts to wake up and yawn. "Good morning." she wished but realized that nobody will answer that. She looked at the clock and then to Kris. She smiles a little and slowly try to pull her hand from him.

 

"Good morning." she whisper. She got up and took the bowl away and went down the stairs. At that time, Kris took a peek at the door and sigh when he didn't see her there. He did blushed a little because of her whispering 'good morning' to him. He felt like Taeyeon had remember him. All of a sudden, he felt overjoy and wanting to fanboy over it. "My wife is so lovely." he said. "Wait no, she's not my wife anymore but..."

 

But then he hear footsteps coming and he starts lying back down. Taeyeon cameback again with a new bowl of water. She placed her hand on his forehead. "Hmmm, a little better than last night. Still I need to get him to shower and feed him some breakfast later." she said. Kris heard everything she said while he pretending to sleep. He is really happy but at the same time confused.

 

-----

 

Kris finally woke up after Taeyeon waked him, he didn't questioned her anything which Taeyeon finds it odd. Kris obeys everything she asked him to do. Even when they were in the shower, he let he scrub him and wash his hair. Although he didn't entirely go , which disappoint him.

 

Now there are in the kitchen. Kris sitting and waiting for his breakfast. "Will porridge do?" he nods to her. She quickly grab all the ingredients for the porridge and starts cooking. He watched thoroughly and never leaving her from his sight. Taeyeon could felt his eyes on her but she just ignore them and do her job.

 

The porridge is done and it is mouth watering. He haven't taste her food in ages. She nicely placed them on the table and starts feeding him. He disobey and pulled back. "No, I can do it on my own." he said but Taeyeon glared at him. "Do as I say and let me feed you." he straight away obey her and open his mouth. She smiles as she shoved the spoonful of porridge. "Good. Does it taste nice?" Kris nods and asked for more like a kid asking for more candy.

 

They both didn't remember their crazy arguement or the amnesia thingy and just enjoying the time of having breakfast.

 

'I wish this day would stay forever and wish she will remember me once again.'

 

'I wish that we could do this everyday and be happy like every other married couple.'

 

They both thought and continue having their breakfast.

 

-----

 

TO BE CONTINUED........