Amnesia

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon finally woke up from her 4 months of coma and the first person she sees is her brother, Kai. She didn't move but only her eyes were moving, looking around the unknown place which she then know its the hospital room.

 

Kai starts to tear up, happy that finally he gets to see his noona's brown warm eyes again. He grasp her hand tight, like he was saying everything is okay and so on.

 

She blinked, and stared back at her brother, slowly she raised her hand to cup his face and wipe away his tears. He even see her smile behind the oxygen mask.

 

"Her pulse is normal, blood pressure is okay. Everything seems to be okay with your sister. But soon, we'll need to send to the X-ray department to get her CT scan up. Also some blood test. The cast will be removed soon since most of her broken bones is already healed and because she's in bed for months."

 

Kai only nodded his head, and thanked the doctor for everything. "Noona..Do you know me?"

 

He asked, since the doctor did once said that she might loose her memories, and who knows that she might loose the memories of him, Chen and their parents, so he need to be sure.

 

When he sees her nodded her head, he smiles and starts kissing her hand.

 

------

 

Kai quickly make phone calls to all the people he could think off, of course even Kris himself, even if he thinks that Kris shouldn't find out about her regain concsiousness but it would be too cruel if he didn't since they are still husband and wife.

 

Her eyes fixed on her brother when he talked through his phone and sometime he sounded to happy and even calming the person he called. 'I really cameback to life. And I am grateful to God for giving a second chance to live.' she thought and averted her gaze away from Kai.

 

The cuff on her neck make it hard for her to turn around, so she could only gazed on the hospital ceiling while she waits for Kai to comeback in.

 

------

 

Later that day, the whole family and her friends came. Her girls cried so hard when they see her now sitting on the bed, with Kai helping her to eat dinner.

 

"Guys!" she then also cry with them, and Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon all hug her, but they are being careful with her. It was the happiest moment for her, to finally see them again.

 

Chen came crying, laying on her lap, praying and thanking for bringing her back. She his hair lovingly.

 

Her parents came and also cried, but this time it is a tear of happiness, suprisingly even Mr and Mrs Wu came, though they felt guilt to come but Mr Kim insisted so they visit her, and Taeyeon gladly welcomed them.

 

The whole room was crowded with all of them and was a bit noisy that the nurse said to be quiet since they are disturbing the other patients.

 

-----

 

"You girls will stay with her. I'm  very happy that you're back, Taengoo ah. I don't know what to do if you didn't comeback. Eomma will be devastated to loose you." "Eomma, don't say it like that alright. I think you should rest. Go home. Jessica and the others will accompany me."

 

The girls nodded and told the elders to go home, leaving them in the room with her. They even shooed Kai and Chen out, since Kai have been here the whole night and Chen was here the previous night.

 

"Taeyeon ah! Oh my gosh, do you know how much we cried when we received phone calls from your mom when you we first hospitalized? Tiffany almost faint, my knees were so weak that I can't walk or stand and thanks to Hyo who is very tough although she was also scared, help us." Jessica claimed, clingy to her friend. (sorry this part was not really happen. supposed the girls and junsu were the first witness and sent taeyeon to the hospital if you read the previous chapter. mianhae, but you can just read it xDD )

 

She only chuckles but then hissed when she felt pain throbbing at her spine. "Its good to hear that. Hyo is always the strongest among us." she smile.

 

Its almost 10 pm, Junsu came to visit and he was welcomed with a very heart warming smile that belonged to Taeyeon. "So glad that you're awake. How are you doing?" he asked, looking at her while he holds a bouquet of red and white roses.

 

"Never been better, but its like I just woke up from the dead." she jokes. "Here, let me take that from you Junsu ah." Tiffany took the bouquet and placed it in an empty vase at the side of the bed.

 

They all chatted for couples of minutes before Junsu said he need to leave and left the girls alone.

 

------

 

Outside the hospital, stood Kris staring at the building and directly at her room, where she is. He memorized her room and where does it located if he stood outside.

 

He could see Hyoyeon and Jessica playing with each other but their back was facing him, so he knows that they were talking to her.

 

Junsu exited the hospital and saw him standing, gazing up to her room. "Oi." he calls out to him.

 

Kris look away to Junsu who called him. "Shouldn't you be with her right now? She just woke up and I bet you received calls from Jongin. Since he called me too today." The giant didn't say anything but look to the ground.

 

"Nothing will change if you stand here and stare at the window, Kris. Just go up and say hi."

 

"Amnesia...." he mumble quietly.

 

"Huh? What, amnesia? It doesn't seem like she have one though, so you better go. Just go and do what you must do. And I'm saying this is not because I like you alright, I still don't since you hurt her too much so I am still having the thought of getting her back to me, but right now just meet her."

 

They both look at each other before Kris stepped into the building, headed towards her room.

 

-----

 

Everytime he came coser to her room, his step became heavier and heavier. The guilt starts to swell up inside of him and many times he paused and turns away, trying to walk away but then again he continue to go to her located room.

 

'Just see and say hi to her Kris. You have been waiting to see her so just get on and say hi and how are you.' his inner self say to him.

 

He heaved a heavy sigh when he already arrived at her room. He could hear laughter came from inside. It will be very akward since he is the only namja. Kris clear out his throat and before he could knock on her door, he heard singing. The voice was very familiar, so he pushed the door slightly to peak and see Taeyeon on bed, singing.

 

nado moreuge jeonhwagireul
deulgo marasseo naya
cham oraen maniya
neomu himi deureoseo jabgido
mianhaeseo neoreul bonaen ge
huhoe dwaeseo hansum man
shwineun geol

neomu nollaseo mari naojido
anhasseo tteollineun gaseumman
but jabasseo
manhi himdeunji jigeum eodi itneunji
mudgido jeone nunmuri heulleosseo
ne sumsori man deullyeodo geurae

nunmuri ireohge heulleo naerimyeon
akkideon nae jageun chueogdeul
majeodo eojjeol jul molla
neomu apaseo seoro
noha jugil yagsog haetjiman
jashin eobseul ttae, gakkeum
sumsorirado deullyeo jugil

 

And he even witness her tears came streaming down while she sing the song. The girls wiped away her tears and asked why she cried and Taeyeon only say the song was so sad that it made her cry when she sing the song. BREATH.

 

They heard someone knocking on the door, all eyes on were on the door.

 

Kris enter slowly while his eyes was facing down. Jessica, Hyoyeon and Tiffany look at him then to Taeyeon to see her reaction to his sudden appearance.

 

------

 

But nothing was there on her face. It was so blank and somewhat puzzled by his presence.

 

He finally muster up his courage to look at her once he was close enough to her. "How are you, Taeyeon."

 

His eyes with met with hers, he sees nothing in her eyes, like she didn't know him. "Taeyeon ah, this is..."

 

"Nugu ya? Have we met before? I don't think so." her words was like poison when she ask who he is, with a cold tone. His expression dropped when she said that, and it seems she didn't remember him.

 

"Taeng? You....you don't know him?" ask Tiffany, suprised. She knitted her eyebrow and scrunched up her face. "Should I?" she ask back and again Kris felt hurt. She really don't know him.

 

Her friends didn't know what to say when she ask them about him. "Ahh...well.." words couldn't come out of their mouth but they only look at him, pity but they can't do anything to help him since she didn't seem like she wanted to know who he is. Its like, for her he is not important to be known of if she didn't know him.

 

Kris hold it in and just smile akwardly. "Ahh, mianhae. I thought that this is my friends room that is also named Taeyeon. I never thought you have the same name as my friend. Aishh, what is her room number again, I accidentally deleted the message my friends text me. Mianhae for disturbing you girls." he bow and didn't wait for a second and just exited her room.

 

-----

 

They all stared at the door once it was shut and look back at her. "Wae? Why are you girls looking at me like that? Its not like we know him or something. He said that he mistaken this room with his friend so don't look at me like that."

 

Taeyeon look away from them and stared outside of her window, while she munched up the apple.

 

Kris can't say anything when she said that, so he have to lie about mistaking room. 'I'm such a pabo to think that she will recognize me. Of course out of all her memories, she wished the memories I made disappear so she gets what she wished for.'

 

He didn't cry but he felt hurt. Perhaps this is how it feels to be shoved away like how he did to her all this time.

 

"I won't give up. I will try to make her remember even if I must hurt myself." he was so determined to make her remember despite that he will get hatred from her but he didn't care. And if there is a barrier that stops him, he will crush it to go further.

 

------

 

To be continued.....

 

I'm sorry for the late update.

I was so busy with work that I don't havee time to spend and update my stories :DD

Just for today, I could write some for all of you readers ^^

Please enjoy the latest chap...

COMMENTS and UPVOTE

Sorry for the typos

SARANGHAE!