How can I smile to you!!

Married to a JERK

Note: I'm changing the font style starting from this chap ^^

 

Author's POV:

 

While Kris sat in his chair, listening to this boring talk about the share, negotiating with other companies, becoming partners etc etc. He yawns many times and somehow disturbing some others young CEO there.

 

They feel like Kris is not taking this seriously. He will if the meeting wont take this long and wasting his time.

 

One more thing, he just cant fully focused on it because his head is full of Taeyeon and that Jonathan guy. He still feel very angry on how she smile brightly to him but not to her husband. He drummed his fingers on the table, Kris gets lots of pictures on Taeyeon.

 

He's practically thinking about them right now. 'What are they doing right now? Are they having fun or just working? Maybe he took her for lunch and then....' why is he thinking about that! Kris brushed it off, he shouldn't be thinking about her at all! Kris mentally slapped himself. 'Focused on this meeting Kris!! Focused!!'.

 

Even if he try, still his mind went away flying thinking about the two. His fingers starts to make a louder drumming sound, which really disturbing the meeting. They often glances at him and glared at him. Some even ask him to stop drumming his fingers, but he continued doing so.

 

------

 

10 more minutes the clock will strike 4 pm, and the meeting will end. Kris really couldn't wait to dash out of the room and go back to the hotel. 6 hours of meeting, his is getting sore by the long sitting.

 

He often grumbles, and sigh when he finds that the person presenting is talking about the same again and again.

 

They didn't stop to have some lunch this afternoon and Kris is really hungry right that he could eat a whole cow if he's a predator. And his mind is still occupied with the thoughts of Taeyeon and Jonathan from the beginning of the meeting till the end of it.

 

At last as the presenter thanked them, the meeting is officially end. Before the people could shake hands with Kris as they have agreed in being partners with his company, he already dashed out and told his PA to get the car ready ASAP.

 

"Finally, I can get some rest after a long hours of meeting but first, I want to stop by some fancy restaurants here. Okay?" he told his PA as he nod, following him to the car.

 

"About the files and the agreement letters sir? There are currently 4 companies that wished to be partners with Wu Corp, 2 more have already signed their signature and offcially they are your partners in business. How about the remaining 4, Mr Wu?" the PA asked as he shows him the letters.

 

Kris only glance to see and then averted back his eye to the front. "Tell them that they'll be needing in Korea if they wanted to be my partners. If they can't do so then don't tell me to sign for it. I won't tolerate with people who couldn't stay in Korea." he fasten his pace to the main door. The PA try to catch up to him. "I will tell them afterwards, Mr Wu." Kris smirk, and pat his PA's shoulder. "Then lets just enjoy our food later. I'm starving."

 

------

 

The driver open up the door for Kris and as he entered, he closed it and starts running to his place and drove to where Kris wishes to go.

 

"Take me to any restaurant that is a 5 star." "With pleasure, sir." the driver simply answered and drive all the way to the finest restaurant in Hollywood.

 

The waitress that stand by the door welcomed him, she was mesmerized by Kris's handsome feature. He didn't look her way and only peeks in to see any vacant table.

 

"Miss, any vacant table for 2?" the PA asked the lady who still gazed on Kris's face. He cleared his throat once and the girl snapped back to her trances. Kris glance down to her and look away. "Y-Yes...right this way." she lead them into the high class restaurant that really impressed Kris.

 

They both sat and the girl came back with the menu. "Give us a minute. We'll call once we had the order." Kris claimed and shooed the girl away.

 

------

 

Kris keep only browsing the menu, many of the dishes in the menu really caught his attention. If he could, he wanted to order everything in the menu but then he need to pay thousands of dollars. Its a waste of money.

 

As he busy looking at the menu, he heard some very familiar laughter coming from his right.

 

It sounded so bubbly and happy yet annoying. He scoffed, he quickly glance to his right, just a glimpse of it he easily recognize the person, sitting about 2 tables away from his.

 

His eyes starts to twitched in anger, hands gripping the menu harder he almost crumple it. Jaw clenched tight. His personal assistant noticed his boss being angry, weird he look to where his boss is looking and widen his eyes. No wonder he turned red in anger.

 

------

 

Taeyeon and Jonathan was sitting right in the same restaurant as him, they were practically laughing and smiling widely. It seems they are enjoying their food as well.

 

"Jonathan, you're so funny...hahahaha" Taeyeon laugh to his previous jokes. He laugh together with her, as he took a sip of his wine. "I always heard that from lots of people, Taeyeon. People say, I'm a gag master besides master of the kitchen." again Taeyeon laugh at his cheesiness.

 

Taeyeon hung her head back, she really can't hold up her laughter, so she laugh loudly but with her hands covering to minimize the volume of it. Jonathan is slowly stopping as his laughter turns into a chuckles now. He stared at Taeyeon, he finds her cute and adorable, even beautiful.

 

She finally stop from laughing, wiping her tears away. Still Taeyeon giggles. When she 100% stop laughing, she flashed Jonathan a wide, sincere smile to him which Kris had never seen before.

 

His anger is boiling up so fast, he left like his head is about to explode. The menu in his hand is going to be ripped apart if no one stops him. Terrified, his PA held out his hand and try to calm his boss by lowering the menu down. Kris jolts, he quickly turned to face him who also jolts, when he sees Kris sharp eyes glaring through him. He gulps. "M-M-Mr Wu....please calm d-d-down. Put the menu down first, you're g-going to destroy it if you don't let go."

 

Bravely he tried to make Kris let the menu go. He did, relief that his boss listened to him with only one time but he jumps when Kris stood, he slowly walk towards the pair. "Holy !" he cursed.

 

------

 

"Thank you for taking me out for an early dinner, Jonathan. I really enjoyed it." she smiles, he said his welcome to her and ready to send her back to the hotel. As the two stand up, someone stop Taeyeon from leaving.

 

She was really suprised when she turned, she firstly bumped her face into someone's broad chest. Looking up, she widen her eyes as she see Kris cold eyes glared down at her. "K-Kris.."

 

He didn't answer and just look at Jonathan he stand there looking at him. Kris glared sharply right at him, "Thank you for treating my 'wife' for dinner, Mr Jonathan. But it will be the last for you to do so." Taeyeon was shocked when he said that and before she could open , Kris had already grab her wrist and yank her out of the restaurant.

 

She heard Jonathan calling her name, but she just couldn't say anything. Kris's grip on her wrist is too tight and painful. She wanted to explained to Jonathan about her already married and the guy who bumped into the earlier today was her husband who now taking her somewhere.

 

Kris aggresively shoved Taeyeon into the car and close it. His PA ran out calling for him, but he wasn't fast enough, and Kris had already drove the car away.

 

-------

 

"What are you doing! Where are you taking me! Yah, turn back now!!" Taeyeon yelled, looking at Kris who is still angry. "Kris Wu! Take me back to the restaurant now!! Jonathan is waiting for me! Kris!!"

 

"What! Waiting for you?!! I thought you were going for work with him!! But I find you having dinner with that unknown guy and even laughing with him!! Yah Kim Taeyeon! You're my wife, remember that!! The only man in this world that you should be looking at is ME and not anyone else!!"

 

Taeyeon her eyebrow, "Look at you?!? Who are you to me! Yes, you're my husband...without any relationship! Even if we are a married couple, still I don't find you to be my husband at all!! A husband should look at her wife more, care for her more rather than HIM caring for his company, work, clients and HIMSELF!!" she exploded at the same time sheading tears. Taeyeon was suprised when she find herself crying for this jerk.

 

Kris laugh, as he drive faster, avoiding the cars. "Thats how I am, Kim Taeyeon. Even before you and I get married, I have already look only to my company, people, clients, MONEY and nothing more. I don't care about you in my life! I don't even know why I'm being married to you in the first place! Maybe just to make my parents happy about it." he laughs again.

 

She sobs, again his words made her cry. Everyday and everynight, Kris had said the same thing. 'I don't care about your life and you.' Those words had always stabbed her heart everytime she remember it or everytime he say it. The word which she hate the most. It is so painful.

 

------

 

Kris listened to her crying, so he stop laughing. Again, he had say the words that he shouldn't be saying. Why did her ended up hurting her everytime he talks to her! He wish that he could just kill himself so that he'll stop saying all those bad words to her.

 

But, its just that, his cold and mean side always get the better of him before he realized it.

 

And again he's gonna say something else, so he need to stop himself but its too late. "And also, you show your smiles and laughter to that man! Why did you did that! You should only show that to me since I'm your husband!" 'Pabo Kris!! What are you talking about! How can she smile to you when you're always do bad to her! You're a JERK!!' Kris inner thought blamed himself.

 

Taeyeon sobs starts to make her having hiccups, she lifted her head and look at him with pained and red eyes. "How can I smile to you!! How can I do that when you're never show any love or kindness or your smiles or your laughter or even your warm eyes to me!!! Answer me that!! Tell me reasons that I should be smiling at you!! I will never smile or laugh with you if you keep on doing this to me!!! Hurting me, making me cry everyday!!! I hate you!!!"

 

Kris felt like his heart just being pierced by a sharp object. Whatever she says it true. He don't deserve to see her smiling faces, and hearing her bubbly smiles like how Jonathan did. If he continue on being a jerk, he will never see those two things.

 

"I....." he wanted to say something but he stops. Better if he just keep quiet and drive them back to the hotel. After they both arrived at the hotel, Taeyeon quickly exited the car and slammed the door with power and walk in to the hotel without even looking back at him.

 

Her eyes had turned puffy and so red, she didn't want anybody to see so she fasten her pace and press the elevator.

 

------

 

Kris watch as she entered the elevator. He heaved a heavy sigh. He shouldn't have done that to her.

 

He gave the keys to the valet people, telling him to park the car to its original place then pass it to his PA when the arrived. Kris had already told his PA about the car keys, he even told him to cancelled all the meetings he have for tomorrow.

 

"Make sure you take the key and gave it back to the driver...And just cancelled everything on the list for tomorrow's meeting. I'm not in a mood to go to work tomorrow."

 

-------

 

Kris enter his room and just slumped into the bed. He rest one hand on his temple and just stared up on the ceiling.

 

How much longer does him and Taeyeon need to fake about being a happy family right in front of their parents when they obviously don't feel anything about each other? If that is true.. Kris sometime questioned his heart. 'Do I love her? Do I hate her? Is she really my destined love that should be sharing my life, pained, sorrow, happiness in the past?'

 

Every single questions, Kris had asked himself. It would be a lie if he said that he hates her. It would be a lie if he said he doesn't care about her...It would be a lie if he said he didn't care about her life..It would be a lie if he said he doesn't love her.

 

If he say all that, then why does he felt jealous when he saw her having fun, smiling and laughing with Jonathan?

 

Kris Wu is in fact jealous when he watched his wife smile to someone rather than himself. He wanted to see her doing that only to him, at least once is fine but he knows that he can't if he keeps on being mean towards her all the time.

 

------

 

Taeyeon on the other hand don't hate Kris at all. At first she did, since he'd always yelled at her and even sometime slapped her back when they just started living together.

 

But as time goes by, she slowly starts to fall for him. Even if she finds it ridiculously stupid for her to be falling for him so early, still she does.

 

She keeps on sobbing on her bed, kneeds hugged by both arms, face buried into the knees.

 

Even if Kris had hurt her so many times, she still like him. She still wait for him to open up his heart and fully accept her. That is the dorky, childish, kind Taeyeon. The one that easily love someone and forgiving someone. Despite all her words saying that she hates him, it was a lie.

 

Taeyeon like him not love...yet. She still remember how she found Kris sleeping on the floor next to her bed when she falls ill that day. It was a suprised to see him being kind to her and care for her. She suddenly thought of something. 'If he hates me and didn't care about me....Then he shouldn't have been taking care of me that day.' she thought.

 

------

 

They both keeps on thinking about one another. On how their life is full with lies about hating each other and about lying to their parents on being the most happy couples ever when they actually not.

 

Is life really that complicated?

 

-------

 

To be continued.....

 

xDDDDD

Kyaaaaa!!! EXO and RUNNING MAN ep is TOMORROW!!!!

KYAAAA, I even found a livestream links for the ep!!

KYAAAAA... (gosh fangirling is so tiring, my throats hurt >____<)

BTW, comments my fellow readers, silent readers, subsribers or passer by xDDDD lol

Enjoy the chap kekekeke

Sorry for any typos hehehe