Hollywood? Is it now

Married to a JERK

taeyeon-instagram-selca-19.jpg

Author's POV:

 

About lots of lots hours of flights, she finally landed on Hollywood. Getting some flight sickness on her way here, she really passed out for hours. Can't even enjoy the flight smoothly.

 

Going alone to Hollywood really a stupid moves, but that man needs her so she just booked a ticket right away and fly all the way across the world to Hollywood just to meet this guy, whoever he is.

 

"Okay, rain check. Time now are...1835. So I'll be meeting him tomorrow I guess, now the place I booked to stay..."taking out a little notebook from her handbag, flipping it to look for the name of the hotel she just booked before when they made a short stop. Nodding her head about the name, she place it back into her bag.

 

"Everything here except for the luggages. Okay then, time to get those bags. Hmm, hello Hollywood." she smiles and walk to the luggages to pick up hers.

 

-------

 

She hail a cab and told the driver on the hotel name and off she goes.

 

Her eyes caught that big sign of HOLLYWOOD on the mountain, and the streets of Los Angeles, man she really love it. There is a lot of places that she's gonna visit, and it mean by everywhere. Spotting the Grauman Chinese Theatre, she widen her eyes.

 

"Ahh..The handprints! The artist handprints collection!" she jumps, looking as the cab passed by. The driver often glance at her and chuckles. "Are you here on a holiday, miss?" he asked. Taeyeon look towards the driver and nods.

 

"Yes, I am. Infact its more than just a holiday. I'm here because of certain business." Taeyeon smile, explaining to him. "Oh, you're really fluent with English. I'm suprised."

 

Taeyeon chuckles, "I've heard that many times. I'm from Korea actually, and I run my own restaurant, a 5 star. So I often meet some international stars, but never from Los Angeles artists. I have been learning English since I was 9 so I guess it has been my second language, exceptional on Korean, Japanese, Chinese and France."

 

"You can speak France?" he asked again, now sounded very shocked. Taeyeon nods. "5 languages, all fluent." The taxy driver compliments her, for being able to speak lots of foreign languages. He even compliment on her beauty, making Taeyeon to blush and all flatter up.

 

--------

 

She arrived at her hotel and thanked the taxi driver and paid him. Taking a deep breathe, she went in to check in. Having the night just to make herself all comfortable and just enjoy the beautiful scenery of Los Angeles gave her tingling feelings.

 

"It is so nice to be able to fly overseas." as she stand outside her balcony, looking out at the night day of Los Angeles.

 

--------

 

Back in Korea, Kris sat in his chair, drumming his fingers loudly as he keep on glancing at the clock.

 

He shake his leg, face look so anxious and impatient. "Where the hell is HE!!" he slammed his hand and shout from his office. All the staff flinched when they heard him shouts. All scramble, and fasten their paced in their work.

 

Someone ran fast and almost hit a girl in the office. "S-Sorry." he apologized.

 

The man in a young age walked in to Kris's office. He see his boss look so pissed, arms crossed on his chest, eyes twitching, vein popping.

 

"Did you manage to get what I asked for?" he asked to the boy coldly, glaring down to him.

 

The younger boy quickly nod his head and pulled out an envelope and gave it to Kris, his hand was shaking so much. Kris stared at the small envelope before walking towards the guy and took it.

 

He slowly smirk, "Good job. Now I want you to get me a ride. And I mean..NOW." sternly Kris said to the man, he nods and leave the office. Kris sat back into his chair and pull out the thing from the envelope. He ran his fingers through his hair.

 

--------

 

"Oh my GOSH! Mr Jonathan! I can't believe that I actually get to meet with you! I'm a huge fan of yours!" Taeyeon squealed when she met the guy who called her. Before he only introduced himself as Joe so Taeyeon couldn't really guess who he is but now when she saw him personally, she was awe struck.

 

Jonathan K, the executive chef, star chef and the most renown chef in Hollywood and around the world. He is the best chef that have ever been born into this world and Taeyeon was his number one fan. The most loyal fan.

 

He smiles widely as he shook hand with her. "Its a pleasure getting to meet you Ms Kim. I'm glad that you could make it to Hollywood in the short period of time." he claimed, Taeyeon giggles. "Its not a big problem at all. I was free, so I get to catch the earliest flight that I could find to be here." they laugh slowly.

 

"My god, I am awe struck right now." he said, Taeyeon tilted her head. "Why?" she asked. Jonathan smile and laced his fingers together and rest his chin on his hand. "Because you're so gorgeous. I never thought that you'll be this gorgeous in person." he claimed, complimenting her beauty. Taeyeon blushed a bright red. "T-Thank you." they smile to each other.

 

The whole day Taeyeon spend her time with Jonathan. They talk about the idea of being in business together. He even offers Taeyeon to stay and be his partner in cuisine world here in Hollywood. Taeyeon was shock.

 

She ask for some time. If she wasn't married she would gladly said yes and move to Hollywoof, but because of certain someone, she couldn't especially when he was a hot headed, cold blooded, mean, sarcastic man.

 

She have a very fun time. Jonathan was so nice and she like him. As a friend.

 

--------

 

Taeyeon arrived back to her hotel, her smile was not fading away, still thinking of how her day with Jonathan was.

 

"Have a great business trip, Kim Taeyeon?" she stop her tracks. Her smile faded after she heard the voice. Taeyeon slowly turned her head, and when she see the person that just said that to her, her eyes widen.

 

"Kris..."

 

--------

 

To be continued.....

 

I know its short but that is as far as I could write for this chap.

I'm sorry if its lame, crappy and stupid >_____<

I wasn't thinking right at the moment xDDDD

But hope it will do though.

Comments /bows and run away./