The Couples Arguement

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

The married couple stared at each other, but for Taeyeon she was glaring rather than staring while Kris is staring.

 

Even though she still has her memories of him, she still need to fake on her amnesia and act like she totally don't know him. Its lesson that he needs to learn from her, now that she is amnesia, sort of.

 

"You're the giant that once came to the hospital. Saying that you mistaken me with someone else, and saying that you're looking for a friend. Is that all a lie?" she said, now standing up, dusting off the dirt.

 

Everybody in the cafe were looking at them, the girls and guys try to clear the people out saying its fine and everything, slowly the people went back into their business.

 

"What lie? I said the truth. I was looking for Taeyeon, but you are clearly not the Taeyeon I was looking for." he flatly answer.

 

'Still the same. All high and almighty.' she thought in her head.

 

"As if. Its not like I don't know that you were actually looking for me, the Taeyeon whom you said about."

 

"You're not...."

 

"Mr, this girls have told me about...us."

 

Kris eyes was about to popped out of its socket when she said that. So the thing about them, she finally found out about it.

 

-----

 

"If you think I would go back to you, well you're wrong."

 

Shattered, Kris blinked twice. "Huh? Wait what? Even when you've found out about, you and I are married, you won't.."

 

"Of course I won't be agreeing on staying with you. Because we're strangers. I don't know you and you don't know me. Plus, even though I wore a wedding ring that doesn't mean I'm married right? It could be some sort of joke, and besides you don't even wear a ring." she smirk, glancing at his hands.

 

"I do wear the ring. Its a symbol to show that I'm married and owned." he raised his hand, and the ring stays nice on his finger. Its almost like Taeyeon's but his are slightly bigger.

 

She was suprised that a jerk like him, who never seems to take their marriage seriously keep the ring on his finger.

 

Taeyeon clears , looking away for a moment. "That doesn't mean I'm married to you or you're married to me. Its only a ring."

 

-----

 

Kris was not satisfied, he took out his phone, scrolling on something in his phone. Taeyeon waited, she was getting anxious but keep it low profile.

 

"Then what about this?" he raised his phone and shows it to her.

 

A picture of their wedding. The same one like in her phone. Its a pretty strong evidence to say that they married.

 

"Still not good enough?" he asked, in a slight sadist tone.

 

"No..Its not. The world this days and with its technology, people can photo edit anything they want. I bet you did the same. Do you like me that much to even edited me into your picture, and paste a wedding gown and tuxedo? You must be desperate.." she laugh. That was a little harsh but what do she care.

 

"Yah, I am not that desperate to suddenly paste a picture of some girl I don't know in my picture and editing it into wearing a wedding outfits. I'm not that low and stupid, miss. This is absolutely not a photoshop, its real. If I don't know you, and this is photoshop, then how come your parents are in here? Do I know them too if you're a stranger to me?" he questioned her back.

 

-----

 

'I am the one who should be teaching him a lesson here and not him! So why am I being lecture here!' she mentally scream to herself.

 

"I still believe its a photoshop. You might be my stalker, so thats why you could get my parents, picture and paste it together!"

 

"How about your brothers?"

 

"That too, since you stalked me. I'm not a nobody in this country. My father is well known for his business, and so does my mother. As for me, I am the heiress or soon to be heiress, that currently working as a restaurant owner."

 

"Ahhh, so I'm not really your stalker. Since you said you and your family are well known. I am not a nobody myself too."

 

' you Kris Wu!'

 

-----

 

"Look here Mr Krease..To make no more stories, I could just take this ring off and return it to you, so then you and I are not connected anymore. Isn't that simple?"

 

"FYI Ms Taeyeon, we have a certificate about us legally married to each other. One way for us to split up and for us to not have any connections is too divorce but I don't have any plan in divorcing you."

 

Taeyeon was shocked, she just look at him when he said that he won't divorce her. Why? Is he starting to love her or is this just an act of his own.

 

"Are you kidding with me? And you think I can't ask for that? I have my rights too."

 

"Even so, to have a divorce, both parties need to agree on getting a divorce and not only one party. And I don't agree. I'm not gonna divorce you, never. I will make you love me again, Kim Taeyeon. In whatever way I could come out with."

 

'Am I hearing right? He just said that hes gonna make me love him? What is that about? I've loved him, and still am but for now, I can't just accept him. He have to feel like how he did to me.' she thought to herself.

 

Now Taeyeon couldn't look at him, since she could feel the her blood rushing up to her face.

 

-----

 

Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Luhan, Chanyeol and Suho just watched and listen to what the pair were arguing about.

 

Whenever the two said something like, getting a divorce. The girls were kind of happy while the boys don't.

 

Then when Kris said he will make her fall for him again, the guys was rooting for him and the girls just stayed silent, shocked and was amazed that Kris would find way to make her falls for him again.

 

There are some of the people recorded their arguement, thinking that they were filming a drama and they were both so good.

 

------

 

"I'm not an easy person to falls in love. You can try but I will say this. Don't get your hopes up, I won't be falling for me. Try with any way you want, I'll be looking forward to it."

 

"I'll do that. Because I won't let you go..Not even to Junsu."

 

Taeyeon snap and look at him when she heard him say Junsu's name. Did he seriously think that she would run to Junsu just because she forget about him?

 

How can she do that when she is practically love this jerk. The jerk, bastard mean cold sadist husband of her.

 

He made her cry, he made her wailed like crazy woman, he made her...feel worst and bad, but still she couldn't look to other man except him.

 

"Do what you must."

 

She look at him for one last time before turning her heels and exited the cafe. She doens't feel like eating anymore. The girls ran out to catch her.

 

Taeyeon wasn't angry but she was frustrated, confused by his words.

 

-----

 

Meanwhile Kris stood there like a statue, and he jolt when Suho pats his shoulder, turning to look at his friend.

 

"We'll support you with whatever plan you come out with. Taeyeon is the girl for you Kris. That ex of yours is not the right girl for you. She only loves you because you're rich. Sorry for bashing your ex, bro but its the truth. Get back together with Taeyeon. We'll help you out."

 

Hearing what Suho is saying lighten him up. He felt happy that he has his buddies with him to support his love life.

 

Now to only move with the plan.

 

------

 

To be continued.......

 

I made a double update for tonight

Just to make you guys happy that I've finally update xDD

This chapter is not that long also but its quite okay ^^

Please comment guys.

And sorry again for all this time, and for all the wait :DD

Perhaps the next update will on Sunday or Monday

Please look forward on it