The Girl Who Is Making The Guy's Life Miserable

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

Life in Wu's resident is not as quite as it was before. Everybody will keep on seeing them arguing almost everyday before going to work, going to bed, waking up, eating together and many more.

 

Obviously, the man of the house couldn't take the pressure anymore after his wife changed.

 

The life of the cold, saddistic Kris Wu is no longer quite or calm. Almost everyday he will bickered with Taeyeon non stop.

 

Kris groans as he roll to the side of his bed, facing away from the window that is piercing his face with the sunlight. He flutter one eye open to check the time, and then went back to sleep. Thank god he didn't have any schedule today or even meeting so Kris could take a nice rest once in a while.

 

But all that will last only for a seconds until......

 

------

 

BAM! Kris snapped his eyes open. "Ohh honey~ Get you off the bed right now!!" his nightmare barged in to his room, with a spatula and a cute apron wrapping around her petite body.

 

Her hands were on her hips, with her eyebrow up looking at her husband lying figure on the bed.

 

" off woman." he grumbles, throwing the pillow to his wife. She avoid it and then scoffed. "Not on my watch, Kris Wu."

 

Taeyeon headed towards the bed, she placed the spatula on the table near her, with both her hand, she gripped the sheet tightly and throw Kris off his bed. "Wake up!!! Before I throw you into the pool!!" Kris yelp when he was flying off his bed and met with the cold floor.

 

He groans, but snapped back as he stood and glared down to his wife. "Are ing kidding me? What are you, my mother?!" he said in an annoying way.

 

"No, your wife. Your pretty, cute, innocent, baby wife."she blinks her eyes with aegyo, which makes Kris look at her with disgust. "You are not cute or pretty or innocent or a baby. You are more like an evil witch disguising as Kim Taeyeon. Get the hell out of my room!"

 

"Make me...when you couldn't even wake up in time. If you can't, I'll keep on barging into your room whether you like it or not!" she said in a y kind of way. "Try to do so, I'm gonna start putting lots of lock in my room so that you couldn't enter." he snorted. "Feel free to do that, but I will find way to enter your room, Wu Yi Fan. Now get your lazy up!" she kicked his making the guy winced. "Yah!!!"

 

But Taeyeon had already ran out of the room, but give him a mehronged first before she exited the room fully. "Freaking annoying brat!" Kris grumbles.

 

------

 

The atmosphere circling the dining room is way too tensed and scary since both the pair was having their breakfast together. The two had keep on glaring at each other almost every seconds and will keep on throwing lots of cursing words to one another.

 

The maids had find it hard for them to communicate with ther lady, since she had turned into a cold monster since she just comeback from Hollywood. But Taeyeon had once told them, she is still the same lovely Taeyeon where she had treated the servants nicely while Kris don't.

 

Its hard to believe her but they'll try.

 

"I'm done." Kris wiped his mouth with the napkin and threw it into his plate harshly. His eyes was glazing with annoyance when he glance towards his wife. "You didn't finish it up. Sit back down and finish it all up. Don't waste the food." Taeyeon said in a saddistic way.

 

"I am the only one that could decide to either finish it or not. So shut the hell up." "And I am the person who can force you to finish it up. Now sit back and start eating it all before I throw you a fit, Kris freaking Wu." now her eyes starts to glazed just like Kris.

 

The man practicall scoffed and snarls. "And do you think that I'll listen to you that easily? Hell no. I said I'm done." he sternly said that, but Taeyeon was not satisfied with it, so she stood and stats walking heading towards the guy. Kris was suprised to see her suddenly getting up and walk up to him.

 

"Well then, I'm gonna start forcing you." she claimed. Kris was harshly being pushed back into his chair. He struggles to get up, but Taeyeon had stepped onto his feet and he screamed in pain. Kris was throwing lots of gibberish words, he was so focused up on his pained that he didn't noticed Taeyeon tying him to his chair.

 

"Ahh, thats better. Now you won't be running away or leave. Not until you finished everything up." she smirk down to her husband who was dumbfounded. "The ! Why the did you need to tied me up into a chair?!?" "Because you have forced me to do so. I don't like seeing people wasting onto their food. There is a lot of peasants out there who is dying to have a taste of this delicious food when they couldn't even afford it. Now EAT!"

 

------

 

Taeyeon shoved Kris all his leftover food while he tried to stop her. He can't really do anything since Taeyeon is over powering him, and keeps on shoving him the food into his mouth.

 

At certain time, he coughed since all the bis size chunk of food is still inside his mouth, with the full amount of food in his mouth, he couldn't munched all the food into small sizes for him to swallow it all down since she keep on shoving the food.

 

Also, Kris almost choked himself when he had all that food stuck inside his mouth, and Taeyeon had to help him by doing the Heimlich Maneuver so that the food he was choking on come out of his throat.

 

"Woman! You seriously could have kill me at that moment!!" the still coughing Kris starts to yelled at Taeyeon.

 

"Well its your fault for not munching it thoroughtly." she whistled like had happen. "And you expect me to do that?! While you keep on shoving me the food! How the hell do you want me to do that!!" he growls, teeth gritted tightly.

 

Taeyeon only shrug her shoulder innocently, "Hmm, well just munch and swallow. Isn't that easy?" she smirk.

 

"NO ITS NOT!!" he bursted off..

 

------

 

"I'm telling you, that girl is seriously getting on my nerves!!" in his office, Kris was throwing a hellish fit. He thrashed up all his files, books and papers, all over his office. Chanyeol and Luhan who happens to be his bestfriends that stopped by his office witness the scary side of Kris.

 

But since they are already immuned by his scary side, they keep on listening to his problem, while they watched him throwing everything up on the air.

 

While his staffs listened and ran whenever they heard the crashing sound coming from his office room. They even questioned themself on how Chanyeol and Luhan could stand the tantrum he currently in.

 

Luhan heaved a sigh, "Because you are not treating her well, Kris." The man snapped.

 

"Its true. You had kept making her cry everyday after you guys got married. And even yelling at her and sometime threaten to hit her.  l know that I shouldn't in to someone's marriage life but...Taeyeon made me. Not only me, but all of the guys. Come on Kris, try to change and open up to her already. She's not an unknown girl to you, she is your legal wife for god sake."

 

The tall blonde snarls, and sat back into his chair. "And you think I can when she is currently being cold to me right now?" he questioned, cocking his eyebrow to them both with eyebrow knitted together.

 

------

 

"She changed since you keep on treating her that way. Somehow, she is trying to be strong for herself and fight back. Look Kris, all of us know that you have such a caring, kind hearted and warm side of you that rarely shows up. But I think its time for you to show that side of you to her. Enough treating her like that, and start smiling and be kinder to her. Shes your WIFE." Luhan emphasized the word wife to him.

 

Kris breathe in sharply and look at the two, with his mouth slightly twirked upswards. "Seriously dude...Start changing." Chanyeol spoke.

 

"I'll see what I can do about it. If she keeps making me miserable, then I won't be changing to that kind side of me."

 

"Just try..." the both said in unison.

 

------

 

So Kris decided to try it on, but heck it didn't happened. Taeyeon keeps on making him miserable and turning the house upside down, so Kris had to be cold and mean like he used to.

 

Since she changed, nothing had been the same. The couple keeps on throwing tantrum to one another and irritating each other every single day. There is no peace in the Wu's household.

 

"I AM SERIOUSLY ED UP!!"

 

------

 

To be continued.....

 

Oh yeah Taeyeon..keep on making Kris's life miserable xDDD

I am enjoying it hahahaha

Crap, I am making Kris into a bigger jerk than ever!!

I am such a bad author!! What have I done !!!

xDDD oh well, since he had to be a jerk in this story hahahaha

enjoy the latest chapter /hugs and kisses/

sorry for the typos tehehehe

comments!!!!