Argued

Married to a JERK

d9czsv

 

Author's POV:

 

"Kris..." Taeyeon called his name. She gulped.

 

Kris stood at the lobby, with his arm crossed on his chest. He stared straight at her without any smile plastered on his face. Taeyeon looked away, she can't look into his eyes.

 

He uncrossed his arm and start walking towards her, fixing his suit. He couldn't care to smile at her. Nothing.

 

Taeyeon didn't step back, she just stood there frozen. He finally stand infront of her and look down. Taeyeon hung her head low, her heart beats fast, scared that he might yelled at her.

 

"Sir, here is the key to your room." his secretary gave him the key. "You may go." he order. He left the two alone. Kris shoved the key into his pocket and continue back in looking at her.

 

"How's business?" he asked sarcastically. Taeyeon look up for the moment than back to the ground. "Fine. I just signed the contract with Jonathan the well known chef here."

 

He scoffed. "Really? Never heard of him." "Of course you won't. You never care about anybody but yourself." she turned her heels and walked away. Kris snapped, as he after her and grab her hand,yanking her back. She let out a small yelp.

 

"Who says that I only care about myself! I cared about everybody, my clients, the company, father, mother and everyone else in this world." his gripped tighten, she winced. "Except for me! Now let go. You're hurting me!" struggling to let herself free from his gripped but he was just too strong.

 

Kris yank her harder, and had made he cry. "Do you want me to be caring about you? I don't think so Kim Taeyeon. I will never open my heart to accept you. And I don't care if you got sick, or hurt or even die." his words was so hurtful, Taeyeon widen her eyes at the last part. He shove her hand away and walked off.

 

Taeyeon rub her wrist where he had held tightly and sobs by herself. 'He doesn't care if I die.' she cried.

 

-------

 

Kris had enter his room, throwing off his suit to the couch, he run his fingers through his hair.

 

He wasn't himself when he said that to her. Especially the part that he won't ever care if she dies. Kris groans, buried his face into his palm.

 

" Kris, what are you saying!" he rolled on his bed, ruffling his hair. How can he just said that to her! He would care if she dies. Even though he don't love her, still she had been the one who had do all the chores or cooking when the maids wasn't around.

 

-------

 

Taeyeon on the other hand was crying in her room. She hugged her knee and sat on the bed.

 

"Kris is a jerk! I hate him! I hate him so much!" she throw the pillow to the vanity and keep on crying. This was suppose to be like a holiday for her, but with him being here, he would ruined everything!

 

-------

 

The next day, Jonathan made a suprised visit to Taeyeon's hotel. She woke up and went straight to the lobby and found him waiting.

 

The first thing she saw in the lift was Kris and his secretary, her mood suddenly flopped. They didn't greet each other. And when Taeyeon saw Jonathan as they reached the ground floor, she smiles brightly. Kris on the other hand his eyebrow. He blinks when he see Taeyeon gave the man in the lobby a friendly hug.

 

"So Taeyeon, are you ready to see the shop?" he asked, Taeyeon nods her head. "Very. Yesterday was fun, Mr Jonathan."

 

Kris twitched his eye. He suddenly felt irritated by the sudden friendliness and cuteness that his wife is giving away to that man, and he guess that the guy was Jonathan.

 

But he can't do anything, he came to Hollywood for his own business, and it was a very coincedence thing that his wife also flew to Hollywood and stay in the same hotel as he was.

 

"The car is waiting for you outside, Mr Wu." the secretary told him the news. He scoffed and walk away, but directly towards them.

 

Kris purposely bumped onto them both but didn't say sorry for doing so. Taeyeon look at him and glared. "Who is he? He didn't even apologize for bumping to us." Jonathan grumbles. "Lets not bother about him." Taeyeon calmed him down and walked out with Jonathan.

 

------

 

Kris fixed his coat before he enter the car. Taeyeon walked and saw him still standing by the door of his car. "The meeting will take about 5 hours." the PA explained to him, as he rolled his eyes.

 

"It will only be stupid blabbering. Lets go." Before Kris enter the car, he met eyes with Taeyeon.

 

She looked away and ignore him. Kris narrowed his eye and enter. The car drove away, after he went in and Taeyeon took one last glance to his car. She sigh. Even if Kris had made her cry last night, still she wishes to tell to be safe, but she couldn't, she was still mad at him.

 

------

 

Kris also had the same thing. He wanted to apologize back in the lift to her, but when he sees her running towards that man, he became pissed.

 

Okay, he did came here because he got the business meeting for 2 weeks. Also, since he remember that Taeyeon was here, he also decided to spy on her. Dammit he is too obvious though, he care about her.

 

Just he was too arrogant to accept it. Whatever it is, he don't like that Jonathan guy one bit.

 

"The crap is he, if he is a chef, no way he could came and fetch her." he mutter alone. "Jonathan huh? Hmphh." he smirks. Kris is gonna do something stupid.

 

---------

 

To be continued...

 

LAME CHAP!!!!

I HATE THIS CHAP!!!!