I'm Your Punching Bag

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

"So basically you're a cold wife to him now?" Tiffany, Taeyeon's bestfriend since middle school asked, as they hangs out at a cafe, sipping her hot latte.

 

The girl that is being called cold wife just nods her head, browsing through the menus. "Sorta...I'm not the weak, crybaby wife he used to see." she answered, her eyes still fixed on the menus.

 

"Why the sudden changes? You will never do something like that without any reasons except when you're just so annoyed by how he treast you." another of her bestfriend spoke, named Jessica. She is known as the ice princess by everyone, but she was never a cold person.

 

"You could say that. I've had it with how he treats me, so now its time for payback. The old me is finally here. Ahh, I miss my oldself so much. I don't know how could I changed into someone so weak after marrying him." she scoffed. "To teach your husband who is cold hearted, is to be one just like him." Taeyeon added, sipping her mint mocha.

 

The two friends look at each other, "True enough. He is really bad though. I thought that was all an act to look cool, but in truth he is actually cold. Brrr...How can you be so patient in living with him." the eyesmile asked, suddenly felt the chill when she think about Kris coldness.

 

"Try to ignore as much as you can when he throws you a fit. But I do cried so much, but now I've promised myself not to cry."

 

-------

 

At the gym, also at the same time as Taeyeon hanging out with her friends. Kris was pumping his muscles. He thinks, the only activity that could make him let out all his stress was through exercising.

 

Kris is a member of the gym, so he can walked in at anytimes he want, since he holds a share with the owner of the gym, so basically half of the gym is his.

 

He wasn't alone, but together with Tao, Luhan and Suho. Suho were on trackmill, while Luhan is on the cycle, and Tao is in the boxing rink, practicing with the seonsaengnim there. He was able to dodge every swings that the seonsaengnim throws at him since he is mastered in martial arts.

 

Kris placed back the dumbbells, and wiped his sweats. He heard Tao grunting and groaning while he spar with the seonsaengnim. He went closer to watch. The other guys also watched the short match.

 

"That panda is good." Luhan claimed, impressed by his friend reflexes, strenght and many more.

 

When it ends, Kris volunteer to fight Tao. Its not always he could spar with the boy. "Hyung, you sure know how to box?" he asked jumping and ready to fight with Kris. "Oh yeah..I was a master in boxing back in my middle school, panda." after the gloves was all tied up, he position himself and ready to punch someone.

 

------

 

Kris was actually thinking about Taeyeon, and somehow his anger level rises. He couldn't believe that she would treat him like that! After all that time she was away, suddenly coming back with being so cold and heartless.

 

But if he thinked back, she was just like her. Somehow it have something to do with karma, for treating Taeyeon badly but he was too stubborn so Kris shoved the thoughts away.

 

All that action she did to him, throwing him off bed, throw the bucket of water, clawing him, bickering with him, he shows it all into his exercises. Especially boxing.

 

Tao seems to noticed Kris sudden changes and the crazy aura around him, so it made Tao gulped down his saliva. Hoping that he will be okay. When the dragon is in a bad mood, any prey withing his grasp will be tortured by him, and Tao is the prey for the dragon.

 

'Help me survive....' he pray inside and starts to brawl with his hyung. Luhan and Suho watched as their friends brawling, and god they often cover their eyes when Kris swing his fist and hit Tao in every vital part he could punch, without remembering that this is practice.

 

Their faces scrunched and distorted whenever Tao was tortured by him, and they couldn't do anything but just watch. They definitely know that Kris is extremely irritated at the moment and the reason of his irritations is non other than....Taeyeon.

 

------

 

Kris wiped his sweat away after the good long boxing practice and exited the rink, leaving the beat up Tao lying and panting so hard. Luhan and Suho ran in to help him up.

 

"He totally beat your up..." Luhan commented, throwing Tao's hand to his shoulder. The poor panda only nods his head. He was breathless after those time boxing with him, and he never thought that Kris hyung was that good.

 

"Where....did he...learn..to box like.....that?" he asked, still breathless. "I don't know. Since middle high maybe...He was the champion in beating peoples that time, remember? The kings of all games and fight." Suho claimed, helping Tao to drink his water.

 

"Yeah. I still remember how he stand up by himself to beat 25 deliquents that was messing with a weak boy down by Han River. That was epic moments. He came flying from the side walk down to the college students and easily beat them up." Luhan chuckles along with Suho. Tao could only smile faintly since some bruises on his left lip was so painful it made him groans. Damn, how can he be the prey.

 

------

 

"So you went to the gym today? And not even bother to come home early when I've told you that I will cook dinner for us?" Taeyeon stood at the hallway in their house, in her dress robe, with both hand on her hip when she heard Kris coming home.

 

He glared up at her before turning away. "Yeah...I was pumping up my strenght to beat someone in the future." he claimed sarcastically. "And who will that person be? Me?" she guess, cocking her eyebrow.

 

Kris narrowed his eyes to his side when he walked pass her. "You guess correctly....I can easily beat you when you're gonna jump on me and start beating me up in the future." he stated, scoffing now with his hands crossed to his chest.

 

Taeyeon then burst out laughing, "Wow...You actually want to beat a girl huh? When she is your wife." "Yeah, I would like to try sparring with you, my wife." he mocked, then the two starts their glaring games.

 

"Okay then..It seems you just challenged me into boxing. Nice work, my husband. When will we be sparring then? Tomorrow? The next day? I'm free till next week, honey." she smirk, showing the excitedness in punching some crap out of him.

 

"Hahahah, tomorrow. Since I'm also free till next week. We can have all day brawling down by the boxing rink, sweet cake." he also smirk, with the slight mockery in his words. "Okay....we'll start at noon. I can't wait to see you getting your whipped by me, honey buns."

 

"Oh sure...Just let me beat you pretty first, sweety pie."

 

Even though they called each other by sweet nicknames, but each of it does not have any meaning or feeling in it. It is only mockery. The pair smirk at each other before they went to bed.

 

------

 

The next day arrived, and at the gym Kris went yesterday, Taeyeon and her girls while Kris and his boys gathered for the fight between the married couple.

 

Jessica and Tiffany had pleaded for Taeyeon to not fight with him this morning but since she was too stubborn, Taeyeon still stick with her choice in beating Kris Wu today and show who is the boss.

 

Besides that, the guys also begged for Kris to not have a fight with her, since she is his wife but he was also stubborn and stick to his choice in getting his wife's whipped infront of everybody.

 

"When we have decided in something, we'll stick till the end until one of us are down." the two said in unison and glared at one another when they heard each other spoke the same words. "That person will be YOU." and again in unison while they stared at each other.

 

The seonsaengnim couldn't believe that Kris will challenged a girl into boxing, that is his wife. He tried to helped Kris's friend in stopping him, but the man was too stubborn.

 

------

 

"Taeng...If you faint, don't get mad at us when we yell at you in the future." Tiffany warned the girl, once she is all fixed up and have wore the boxing glove. Tiffany is always the worry warts, and she know how the girl is when Taeyeon gets in trouble.

 

"I'll be fine, Fany. Just trust me, you too Sica." before Jessica could say something, she warned her before hand. Reassuring both her besties before she entered the rink.

 

Kris snarls, and scoffed outside the rink as his eyes was fixed on Taeyeon. You can see the burning fire light up in his eyes.

 

Luhan, Chanyeol, Suho and Tao all sigh, they have tried their best in stopping him, but nothing worked. "You all good, gege." Tao claimed, after he had tied up all the strings of gloves for Kris. "Thanks..." he replied and headed into the rink.

 

Now with the both of them inside the rink, it is only the matter of time to punch and knock one of the out.

 

------

 

"Okay...The rules are..." the two of them shoved the seonsaengnim to the side and glared at each other. "Yeah yeah...We know the rules...But, we aren't gonna follow them today." the two spoke. "Its only us two, sugar hun." Taeyeon called him with cute names again.

 

But he didn't flinched or anything, since he is used to her sarcasm. "Yup, lets dance till one of us faint, bubble gum." Kris also called her with cute names.

 

The smirk curves up again for both of them before they starts Kris starts to attack her. She yelp when Kris throw her punches. She could only defended herself, by lifting both hands up and block every punches he throws to her. "Whats wrong, honey? Scared?" He mocked again, while he chuckles to her.

 

He teasingly mocked her every time she defended herself, just to spark some fire out of her. He stop moving and his eyebrow at her. Scoffing, "Come on..If I know that you're this weak to even lay a punch on me, then you might as well back off and admit it that I am the ruler in the house."

 

Taeyeon still had her hands up and blocking her face. She stood there without moving or talking. Jessica and Tiffany starts to get worried about her, so they call out her name. "Taeyeon ah...."

 

Kris drummed his fingers in his folded arm, and stared at his wife frozen body. He blinks few times, and suddenly he became worried about her. "Hyung, you should check on her. She might got injured by all your punches." Chanyeol commented and he obeys him.

 

He walked towards her, and call her name. "Hey...Taeyeon, you okay?" obviously he was worried, even though he was really irritated by her coldness, but deep down he have the soft heart around her that was buried deep in him after she turned so heartless at him.

 

Kris reached his hand out to touch her, but Taeyeon then put down her hand and smirk at him, he was shocked and couldn't dodge a full blow from Taeyeon, as she swung her hand straight to his face.

 

-------

 

He stumble to the floor, groaning loudly in pain. Taeyeon on the other hand jumps and celebrates her victory. "Hahahaha, you were punked! I just punched you in the face!! Hahaha..." she keeps on laughing and pointing her fingers at him, like he was the loser when they didn't entire finished the match yet.

 

"..."he cursed. "Its not over yet, Kim Taeyeon!" she flinched when Kris stood back up, after recovering from her hard punch. 'How the heck?!' she thought. Clearly she was so suprised when Kris stand up and look utterly fine after she just punched him.

 

She was once known as the Queen of Deliquents back in her school days. Oh, right. Taeyeon is actually one of a deliquents back in her school days, with a very outstanding good grades. She has bad reputations but is praised by the teachers for her academics. Her day as a deliquent was cut short when she decided to changed .

 

Right now, she was so shocked that she turned speechless. In the past, when she punches people, they will quickly knocked out till tomorrow, but how can Kris just stand up and looking so fine.

 

Kris snarls, "Such a soft punch, my sweet. Give me another punch will you?" he teased with a smirk. He was looking down on her strenght. She was pissed, so Taeyeon swung yet another punch at him and yet he still stand.

 

------

 

Their friends was amazed that Kris still stand after she had punched him about 6 times. He even smirk and laugh at her. "Noona is really awesome but gege is better than her." Tao praised. Thats explains it, why he couldn't beat Kris yesterday and be the victim.

 

"Yeah. I thought he would be knocked out after all her blow, yet he still stand and looking so proud on himself." Suho complimented, as he smile.

 

On the other side of the rink, Tiffany and Jessica sigh for the upteenth time. "He is enjoying this." Tiffany said, her eyes was trying to read all the words visible on Kris's face. He looked proud, almight, arrogant and many more as Taeyeon lay hundreds of punches at him.

 

"He is the arrogant jerk, Fany. Who we let Taeyeon be married to. And I was impressed that he was not taken out by our past deliquent queen after he takes that massive blow from her." Jessica said, eyes fixed at the two pair in the rink.

 

------

 

"Why....won't you....just faint!!" Taeyeon groans as she keep on punching and kicking him at every part of his body. She ahd stop punching his face since she sees some bruises appearing on his handsome face.

 

Kris stood still in his spot, taking every punches she lay to him, which is now weak and soft like balloons. He look down at her, cutely punching like a 5 years old that wanted some toy from her mother.

 

He couldn't stop smiling down at her as he watched her continued doing what she does after her hard blow on him. Somehow, he had stop being angry at her and currently enjoying the moment. He couldn't help but to find her adorable and beautiful even with all the sweats dripping down her body.

 

Taeyeon keeps on punching him, but her punches had turned into somewhat a playfull punched, as she keep on doing that to his abdomen. It seems like she was whining at him.

 

Her stamina has vanished few minutes ago and now she gasped for air. "Aishhh....Just let me win already." she grumbles, lifting her head up to glared at him, while her face was flushed by using her power on him.

 

He look at her, and slightly blushed when he sees her flushing face, with her sweat beading on her temple, and her bangs was wet by her sweat. She pants, and slowly landed her head on his hard chest, because she is too tired. She didn't care about it anymore and hoping he would just let her stay like that.

 

And he did. "Let me....at least, won this round..." she spoke again, almost sounded like whining. Kris chuckles a little at her cuteness. She felt him laughing so she spoke again, annoyed when he laughed at her. "Why...are you laughing?"

 

"Because of your cuteness... You're whining like a baby right now." he chuckles again. Now, Taeyeon starts to pout and punch him playfully. "Shut up, if you don't want me to punch you again.."

 

He chuckles again, "Keep on punching me, because I'm your punching bag, Kim Taeyeon. Just for today."

 

------

 

Taeyeon scoffed, before she fainted due to exhaustion. Kris managed to hold her when she lost her consciousness and almost fall to the floor. Jessica and Tiffany ran in to her, worried. They told him that they will take her home, but Kris rejected their request and said that he will do it, since she is his wife.

 

Besides, he is at fault in making her fainted after all. So he need to take responsibility and safely take her home. Kris asked his friend to removed the gloves for him, then he helped in removing Taeyeon's. He gently picked her up briday style anf exited the boxing rink.

 

But before they went home, the girls asked him to let them changed her clothes. He obey and gave Taeyeon to them and went for a short shower to removed all the stenched and sweats off him.

 

Later, he went back into carrying her to the car and to her room. "Rest well, Taeyeon...."

 

He tucked her in and left her room. Taeyeon stir in her sleep and curved a small smile, somehow she is having a nice dream.

 

--------

 

To be continued.....

 

Panda cheese xDDDD

It kepy popping out of my head because of SuChanHun a.k.a Suho Chanyeol and Sehun xDDD

The TROT X commercial was damn hilarious that I couldn't get enough of it hahaha

Epic expression by the three of them kekekeke

Okay, please enjoy the update ^^

Hope you love it  :DD and shower me with lots of comments xDDD

Saranghae~~