One Week Secretary Wife

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

After their boxing day, the two gets akward around each other. Usually they will bashed one another with foul words every morning, but after their boxing time, the air between became extremely akward.

 

They had stopped cursing one another but the cold atmosphere between them is still there. They still exchanged glares but not arguing.

 

Today, Kris left the house much earlier than he always did. Because he need to run around his other companies. From early morning till evening. He had to put his fashion work on hold to handle his companies. He left around 5 am and didn't have any breakfast.

 

Before he left, he had check onto Taeyeon's room to see if shes still fast asleep.

 

Somehow he couldn't get his mind off Taeyeon anymore in the past weeks after their encounter in Hollywood. He strecth his neck in her room and his eyes landed on the sleeping figure on the bed. Seeing that she sleeps soundly, he slowly closed the door

 

When he arrived at his company, everybody had gathered at the main door to greet him. When Kris walked pass them they all bow to him. He gave a slight bow to all of them and walked pass. At the lobby after he was welcomed by his workers, lots of media people gathered, much to his annoyance. He grumbles lowly, the bodyguard starts to surround him, trying to help him walk through the crowd of media.

 

They throw him all kinds of questions, about the time he went to Hollywood for the business, to how his father was doing, and how did the company was. He didn't answer any of those and just ignore them. 'One thing I hate the most in this world, people who love to into someones life and work.' he thought to himself, and manage to get into the elevator with the help of his bodyguards.

 

He let put a sigh of relief while they ride in the elevator, but his secretary and personal assistant starts to tell him all his works for today and again he sigh.

 

-------

 

Kris slammed his face on his desk, after the 4 hours meeting with his father and the foreigners that will do business with him. He was really glad that his father had gone home few minutes ago and now he can breathe normally again. Usually, when his father Mr Wu came by his company, Kris finds it really hard to breathe.

 

He will put his smiling face while his father was visiting, sometime he wasn't along. Mrs Wu will come along and asked questions about Taeyeon and life. He had to lie all the things that he and Taeyeon had never do before. Its painful to lie to your elders but it is for his own sake. "Sir, your car is ready. You need to have some press conference down by the...." "Alright, I'll be down in 2. Let me take a breath first. You may go and wait for me in the car. Ms Song will accompany afterwards." the man bow and leave him alone.

 

Kris had told Ms Song to be prepare in 2 through the intercom. She is his second secretary that have been working under his father for 8 years. Loyal and trustworthy.

 

2 minutes later, he left his office and again the media is there, and again his bodyguards surrounded him and his secretary. "There is a lot of press recently. You need to be careful sir." she said, looking down on the files she was holding. He didn't say anything.

 

-------

 

Taeyeon just came back from visiting her parents. Just like Kris, she also lied about her marriage life, saying that he and she are so happy together that they always cuddles and missing each other, which is all lies.

 

She took off her shoe and placed it in the cabinet. She let out a loud sigh, "Glad thats over. I don't ever want to lie to them ever again. Someday, we need to tell them the truth." Taeyeon mutter and walked along the hall. She paused her steps when she noticed a tall body slumping on the couch in the living room.

 

Tip toeing, she went to see who it was. "You don't need to be stealthy when you're gonna approach me, Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon snorted when it was Kris who were slumping like a lazy person on the couch.

 

"Why are you here? You never came back home early, so why are you here today at...6 pm?" Kris shot one eye open and arch his eyebrow. "Its my house, I can come home at whatever times I want. Besides, I don't have anything else to do, so I came home. Why did you ask?" "Nothing, then....Are you having dinner here tonight or..." Kris quickly replied her questions before giving her chance to finished them, "Here...I'll wait for you."

 

Taeyeon scoffed at his words but still cook for him since he is his husband. She then wore the apron and starts cooking. Kris didn't bother to help her but he did check her out from the kitchen's door, leaning against it. For a small girl, she has a fine curves.

 

-------

 

For some reason he like looking at her now. But then his short dazed was snapped by the sudden yelp from Taeyeon. He quickly ran to her side, "Yah, are you hurt?" He asked, sounded concern.

 

"Nope, it was nothing. Now let me continue cooking again." She hid her hand that was cutted accidentally by the knife with the glove. There was some blood dripping from her finger but she try to wipe it awat before he sees. Kris stand back and leave her be, but he noticed some blood on the floor.

 

His eyes fall on her finger, a cut was still fresh and the blood came from the cut. He grab her hand and strongly grasped it, which made her shrieked in pain. "Ouch! What are you doing?!" He didn't answer her but took her hand and open up the tap water, placing her hand under the running water. "Washing the blood away. You can't cook with a cut like this." He said.

 

Taeyeon puffed her cheek and slightly blushed when she thought that he is worried about her. 'Didn't he said that he won't be worrying about me or care about me?' she thought, and she snapped when Kris suddenly her fingers.

 

She definitely holding up the blood from flowing down her nose. Her face turned a heated red that she couldn't hide it from him. Kris didn't look at her but was focusing on her finger. He out the blood and spit it out into the sink and do it again. He even gripped her hand tighter so that no more blood will come out of her cut.

 

When he thinks the cut had dried out, he look at his wife and saw how her face was so red like a tomato.

 

------

 

It actually made him blushed to by his action, but Kris keep his cool and clear his throat. "Come, let me tend to your cut first." "But I need to cook for dinner. You hate...." "The food can wait, now come." he pull her upstair and won't listen to any of her words if she try to protest him.

 

Kris pushed open the door of his bedroom and told her to sit on his bed while he grab the first aid kit in the bathroom. She obediently obey him and sat on his King sized bed. The bed was actually for them and its a gift from their parents. A large King sized bed for them to sleeps in. But what their parents don't know is they didn't love each other and is sleeping in a seperate room.

 

He came back afterwards with the box of first aid kit and sat next to her. Aggresively he pulled her hand, Taeyeon hissed. "Sorry.." he said.

 

Kris starts to clean up the medium sized cut on two of her fingers and then wrapped it up with the cotton and plaster. "All better. Since you're injured, let me do the cooking instead." Taeyeon's eyes widen on his words and stopped him from walking away with her hand clinging on his shirt. He look back at her.

 

"No..no..I'll do it. You're must be tired so just sit down and wait for the food. I'll go continue it right away." she used her strenght and pull him down to his bed and ran out of his room. Kris only shook her head and shrugs. He decided to take a bath while he waits for dinner.

 

------

 

In the kitchen, Taeyeon blushed madly thinking about how Kris just her finger to dry out the cut and then gently tend to her wound. He didn't yell at her or argue but he was so kind.

 

She hold the wrapped hand to her chest and, her heartbeat was beating rapidly. "Ughh...why am I feeling this way. I shouldn't be thinking too much about it." She shook her head and focusing on the food again.

 

------

 

3 days after, Kris was having trouble handling the paper works and also the meetings. All the hours he have was finished on him sitting infront of his comnputer typing all sorts of works he had to complete in a week. What troubles him more if when his secretary and personal assistant call on sick for a week which he actually needed their help.

 

He can't forced them to come since he do care for them. So he need to do it by himself then.  His hair was messy and he looks very disoriented.

 

Taeyeon decided to stop by when she received a call from one of Kris's staff, Key.

 

All the staff welcomed her with open arm because she is their boss's wife. "Noona, I think you need to check him. He haven't gone to lunch or left his computer. Papers all over the floor and the desk." Key said, he is fond of Taeyeon and know her since he is her regular customer in her restaurant.

 

"Why hasn't he gone to lunch? Where are the secretary and his PA? All CEO has their own PA." "Well they call in sick." he replied. Taeyeon stopped and look at Key with eyebrow cocked up. "Both of them?" He just nod.

 

------

 

Taeyeon barged in to Kris's office and watched how he was so focused on his work that he didn't notice her. All the papers sprawl out on the floor. She heaved a sigh and walked towards him.

 

Kris was suprised when Taeyeon stood beside him, gathering the papers from his desk. He blinks and rub his eyes thinking that he was dreaming. "Aigoo~ Look how messy your place is. And the empty cups? Whats wrong with you?" she asked, looking at her husband in disbelief.

 

She could read his expression that is bewildered. "I'm here to help you with work. Since Key told me your worker is taking their time since they are sick, I'll be your secretary while they are sick. Which is a week. Now, let me take a look at those papers you haven't touch."

 

He could only pass the papers and let her work. He watches how Taeyeon do his work for him and taking calls when some of the staffs patch her through.

 

------

 

When the day ended, Taeyeon massage her shoulder. She grunt in exhaustion and glance at her husband. Kris fall asleep with his head rested on the desk. Because of her, he finally felt the burden lifted from his shoulder.

 

He even thanked her earlier for helping him.

 

For once, he said thank you to her with a very sincere tone. He even smile at her which is pure and not fake.

 

She helped him getting into the car, while they on their way home, Kris leaned against her head sleeping. She didn't move away but let him sleep. Not until he woke up and see her sitting next to him. Sleepy, he spontaneously rested his head on her lap and made Taeyeon jolt by his action.

 

"Sorry, I'm feeling dizzy so let me sleep on your lap. Its much more comfortable this way." Taeyeon couldn't say anything but let him sleep. He dozed off peacefully without making any sound, like snoring.

 

The chance was there, so she slowly his soft blonde hair, even smiling down at his sleeping face. "Sometime, you can be cute but most of the time, you're very mean and an ." she mutter slowly for only her to hear.

 

------

 

Even with working with him for one day, it had made him so thankful and happy. Suddenly, she became famous among the worker in the building in the past week. Calling her the 'Secretary Wife for Mr Wu.' She had all the work done clean and quick that non of the people could protest with.

 

All the works were handled perfectly. The meetings when flawlessly without any troubles.

 

Chanyeol and Luhan was suprised to see her when they came to visit Kris. "Now thats what I call a secretary. He is one lucky bastard that owned such a perfect wife that genuinely help him without complaining." Luhan commented as he watched how Taeyeon handled all the calls.

 

"And he need to learn to appreciate her and love her. Not treating her badly." Chanyeol claimed.

 

-------

 

The last day of Taeyeon life as the personal secretary for a week had ended. Kris strecthed up in his seat and glance out of his office to Taeyeon. Finding her sleeping soundly.

 

Since everything is done, he's gonna go home while he carries her bridal style to their car. He is really happy that he could spend some time with her even though when they are still not in term of loving or accepting each other yet. He will remember the day she helped him if one day they will divorce and went on to seperate ways.

 

He asked the driver to drive slowly so that she could sleep without any disturbance. Kris placed her head on his shoulder and her hair gently.

 

"Thank you Kim Taeyeon for all your hard work. I owe you." he whisper to his sleeping wife and smile.

 

------

 

To be continued.....

 

EPY NEW YEAR!!

And with a new update for the new year xDDD

I'll apologise for not able to update it heheh

Sorry for the typos and hope you love the latest chap ^^

COMMENTS!!