A long time

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

The doctor came in to Taeyeon's room ward and is gonna remove her cast and removing her neck cast.

 

It scared her but the process didn't go that long. The doctor starts cutting the cast open with the help of the nurse.

 

Now after the cast is removed she starts to pack up her things. Jessica, Tiffany and Hyoyeon came to help her pack and of course to forward her discharge.

 

"Alright Taeng, I'll go on to help you with your discharge. Jongin and Jongdae said they are coming later." Tiffany said and proceed to the nurses counter.

 

"Thanks Fany. I still need to take a very very long bath after such a long time I have been lying on bed and didn't get to take a shower, I stink." Waving her hand infront of her face. The girls laugh.

 

------

 

After the long shower, Taeyeon is ready to leave the hospital. After such a long time lying in the hospital bed, she misses her own now. Her teddy bears, pillows, room scent and so much more.

 

Hyoyeon help her with the bag, Tiffany walked with her so that if she have weak knees or is gonna fall, she is there to help and Jessica will be driving, so she walked first to the car.

 

The girls thanked all the nurses, doctors before leaving. "Ahhh, fresh air of July. I miss you fresh air, its been a while." Taeyeon smile brightly, spreading her arms wide open like she was feeling the freedom.

 

"Taeng kaja. You parents is waiting for you. They apologised for not been able to be with you, so we promise to send you there."

 

She nods her head, and headed to the car while she brushed both her palms together to create some heat and noticed a gold diamond ring on her ring finger. She her eyebrow.

 

------

 

In the car, she keeps on staring at the ring on her finger, confused about it.

 

"You have been staring at the ring for quite sometime now, Taengoo. Is something the matter with it?"

 

"Yeah, did I ever bought this ring? I mean, it really is not my taste but its pretty and perhaps expensive, plus is gold.. PURE GOLD! So I can't really have that much of money to buy this crazy gold diamond ring, so who gave it to me?" she asked.

 

"Uhh, not us and not your parents nor Kai or Jongdae and definitely not Junsu oppa too." Hyoyeon answered.

 

She then look at her friends, "Then who?"

 

------

 

They don't really know what to say, so they continue to be in silent after Taeyeon asked who gave the ring to her.

 

She took noticed of her friends being quiet and not answering her at all. "Yah, I'm asking who gave this ring to me so why are you girls being silent about it? Did something happen which I don't know about or is there any meanings in this ring?"

 

"The second one. That ring has a meaning for you but we don't really think it is good to tell you about it. Because you might throw the ring away."

 

"Why should I throw something so shiny, beautiful ring like this? Its damn expensive to buy for myself though. Tell me who.." she forced them with more stern and serious tone in her talk.

 

------

 

They arrived at Taeyeon's penthouse (before she got married to Kris), at since it was a really long time she last stayed there, Taeyeon had forgotten her password. So it took her about half an hour to figure out the password.

 

"Sorry about that. It is strange that I couldn't remember my own pasword when I'm living here all this time." she said throwing her stuff in the living room.

 

"You've been staying somewhere else for almost a year now." Tiffany said, placing the luggage in the living room, along with the rest of Taeyeon's stuff from the hospital.

 

"Away? Where did I live in this past months if its not here? With my parents? Jongin? Jongdae? You girls?" again, she asked with multiples questions.

 

But she hold out her hand to stop them from answering, "Don't tell me with this Kris guy who girls told me in the car?"

 

BINGO!

 

Taeyeon slapped her forehead. "Wow, so I did got married to this Kris guy. He was the guy that came visit at the hospital right? The one called my name and then saying that he mistaken the room number."

 

The girls nodded their heads. "Yeah, he's the guy." Jessica replied.

 

-----

 

The girls hang out with Taeyeon for couple of hours and went back around 5 pm leaving the girl alone. She sigh after saying goodbye to her girls, leaning against the door.

 

She look around her 'old' house, Namsa Tower was visible from her penthouse and the rest of Seoul and even Han River. It was the greatest penthouse that her parents ever bought for her after she ended her studies.

 

Everything was like it was ever since the day she left this house, and marrying Kris and then moving in with him in his mansion.

 

"Pabo jerk. You should have came to pick me up today, but to hope that you come for me is simply not gonna happen." she talked to herself, letting the tears slid down her cheek.

 

Trutfully speaking, Taeyeon didn't really lost her memories not even on Kris. She remembered everything still, but decided to fake her amnesia to everybody, even her parents. She thought of acting infront of Kris but then stop her act to her family and friends, but if she do that one of them might tell Kris about her faking the amnesia so she throw that thought away and play the amnesia game.

 

She did totally forget about her house password, thats the only thing that is true and not her act.

 

-----

 

Across the other side of Seoul, at Kris's mansion, the said man was sitting at his kitchen, with a bottles of wine. He was dead drunk from last night and even today.

 

He knows that Taeyeon is discharging today but he didn't want to be there when she exited the hospital.

 

If he do, she might get sick again and went back in to the hospital. He is her illness and her pain, the one that caused troubles on her for all her life.

 

Luhan,Chanyeol, Suho and Tao have been coming to him, asking him to chill down and get his thought straight. They wished to see him being with the girl he truly want to be with, and that girl is not his past love but the current and latest girl, Kim Taeyeon.

 

He stopped his connection with Victoria after what had happen to Taeyeon, although the girl still bothers him, and coming to his mansion to see him, he didn't move with her but stay and wait for Taeyeon.

 

-----

 

"Hyung, if you keep being like this and not start your plan on conquering your wife again, that Junsu guy might make his first move to get her back on his side again. Since she remembers him and not YOU." Tao emphasized 'you' to Kris.

 

Kris look at Tao with the great big eye bag, before drinking down another glass of wine.

 

"I got already a plan. Don't worry me kay'?" even his talk was rubbish since he was too drunk.

 

"Kris, stop drinking those wine, You talk funny and not even in a proper words. Let me take that away from you." Suho steps in and grab all the bottles of wine and the glass in Kris's hand.

 

The giant was really blur and drunk, he was not even focused on his glass being taken away not after he tried to drink.

 

"Wheres glass? Wine...wine.." he slurred before passed out.

 

The boys just shook their heads, helping him to his bed. They couldn't leave the drunkard guy alone, so they all decided to stay with him, meaning a sleep over.

 

-----

 

The next day, Kris woke up with a massive headache, right after he open his eyes. The throbing was dead hurt he felt like hitting his head on the wall to make it stop.

 

Thank the god he didn't since Suho came with a glass of thick tea and a medicine. "Morning Kris. Take this, its for your hang over."

 

He did was Suho told him, and took the medicne and ate it. "Thanks." he simply said.

 

Kris was suprised to see Suho in his mansion and knows that he was hung over, but even suprised when Luhan, Chanyeol and Tao showed themself in his room.

 

"You guys are all here?" he asked, looking at all four male.

 

"Yeah, since you got pretty drunk last night and passed out that we decided to stay over. You might hurt yourself. You almost step on a broken glass in the kitchen, because of all the wines. The maids are here to clean it up already." said Luhan.

 

"Sorry about that." he apologize, for what reason also he didn't really know.

 

-----

 

"Plan to get my wife back to remember me, it might take times but I don't care, even if I need to start from the beginning to get her back, I'll do it."

 

They are at the cafe to take some time and discuss about Taeyeon, and finding out that Kris plan was so simple it didn't really worries them.

 

"Thats your plan? You're gonna start from the beginning, and make her falls for you? Wow, its not gonna be easy." siad Chanyeol, scratching his head.

 

"I think its great. That way, you both will get to know each other more and deeper." Suho totally agrees on the plan. Simple and hard, but you'll get to see the beauty when the plan succeeded.

 

Kris drink his latte and his eyes caught on Taeyeon entering the cafe. He spit some of his latte.

 

-----

 

Taeyeon came in and went to the counter to order her usual drink. "I'll be on the second floor." she said before going upstairs where Kris was.

 

She wasn't really looking around the place, since she always have her eyes on her phone texting someone. Taeyeon gets into her seat, closed to Kris's and his friends.

 

Not noticing him at all. Kris hopes she would at least look at him, but thats too much to hope for.

 

"Hyung, don't you think its a good chance to talk to her." Tao whisper, all of their eyes were on Taeyeon who still check on her phone.

 

"Nah, its not a right time. I need to do it alone, without you guys here." he flatly answered.

 

-----

 

Her orders arrived afterwards, but with two cups of coffee. Strange, since she was alone, so why two?

 

Kris still has his eyes on her, thinking on why she is so into her phone that she won't even look away.

 

Until someone called her name. "Taeng!"

 

The guys and Taeyeon all look towards the person just called her, and again Kris spit his latte and this time hitting Chanyeol's face by accident. Taeyeon waves her hand to the person.

 

"Junsu oppa..." she calls with those sweet smiles of her.

 

Kris was pissed off, he almost break the cup in his hand but Luhan manage to stop him, since he was gripping it too strong. Junsu, Taeyeon's ex showed himself infront of him and her!

 

Are they on a date? Right after she just got discharged yesterday?! He wasn't thinking right. So this is jealousy, he felt this before when she was with that Jonathan guy in Hollywood. This is his second time being jealous and pissed.

 

He looked away, snarling at the same time.

 

Although Taeyeon wasn't looking, she knows that Kris was there. She saw him when she was getting upstairs, that time he was looking away for a short while before he turn to her again, so she acted like she was busy with her phone.

 

And all that time waiting for Junsu to arrived, she knows that he was looking at her, so thats why she didn't bother to look away and keep staring down on her phone when there isn't anything to do. She just faked on typing and smiling like she was texting with someone when is truth she wasn't.

 

For now, she can't let him know that she was faking her amnesia. She must first show him what pain, sorrow, despair is since Taeyeon is also before a cold and mean person, way back before she met Junsu.

 

Its time to show him all that to Kris, her beloved jerk husband.

 

-------

 

To be continued.....

 

Ahh, I finally update this story!!

Sorry if its a terrible update, when you guys have been waiting for so long for an awesome update >____<

Don't know if there is any typos, if there is then just ignore them.

I did promise to update on Saturday and here is the update!!

There are a lot more stroies to update today, so please wait for them :DDD

Peace!! No war!!

COMMENTS!!

Sorry again guys, enjoy ^3^

 

PICS SPAM ON TAEYEON!!

snsd_taeyeon_2014_by_angelchristina_by_ad21839f7f9458080e844da8387ef09ff.jpg1782080_731896930178138_1568072712_n.jpg

1621716_10152045744588292_476217258_n.jp1794792_10152045739593292_1666179229_n.j1897769_795311547163440_1767187048_n.jpg1779170_10152045741968292_554654083_n.jpBhsFPvuCEAA71xe.jpg:mediumsnsd+mr+mr+mcountdown+%282%29.jpgTaeyeon_1394170041_20140307_Taeyeon_2.jpimage_thumb13.pngtumblr_mxucw39Yla1sewbc1o1_500.jpgTaeYeon-Casio-Real-Baby-G-Promotional-Pi

SNSD+Taeyeon+Baby-G+20th+Anniversary+Gir

1925132_663150773730717_124214724_n.jpg1654157_663148483730946_280019559_n.jpg