They Met

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

Kris button up his sleeve and stand infront of the mirror, he look at himself thinking about Taeyeon. He sigh quite the heavy one before he took his coat and put it on him, but right on his shoulder.

 

"Get me a car." He calls one of his man to prepare him a car.

 

He didn't wait a second to even have breakfast at home. Its no use for breakfast at all, thats what he think.

 

Eating alone is boring and lonely so why bother.

 

The car he was in passed by a certain exclusive condo, he just look at it when it past by and back on the main road. The condo where Taeyeon's were currently in, is the one he just past by.

 

He didn't know about it.

 

-----

 

Taeyeon in her living room, was slurping in her ramyun from a bowl. Still steaming hot and tasty as ever. Its been a while since she last have a ramyun as her breakfast.

 

After she got married, all  the junk food she love was being taken away. She can't look, touch, smell or even ate them while she is with Kris.

 

But after turning single, or she thought she is, she gets to eat them all again, like a single person.

 

Ramyun is one of her favorite junk food in the whole wide world.

 

Skilled with chopstick, everybody in Korea does, she slurp the ramyun fast, like she haven't been eating anything in the past months.

 

In time, she check on her iphone. Browsing through the internet, and when she's bored, she look into her gallery of hers and etc.

 

------

 

Lots of pictures, selca was in her phone, it made her smile widely on all that. As she scroll even more, she paused to a certain photo. It is a couple photo.

 

A photo of her and Kris, on their wedding day. Seeing herself in the wedding gown, special made just for her, with the heavy make up, looking all so pretty and nervous make her smile.

 

Then there is the groom, looking so serious with his dead sharp eyes, and his usual face. She couldn't help but to let out a small laugh.

 

Even when he is so mean, cold towards her in the past, everytime she sees this photo, it will always made her laugh.

 

She have to admit that Kris look really handsome in the white tuxedo. So manly and gentleman, despite he is the opposite of gentleman, manly yes but not a gentleman. Too sadist.

 

She sigh as she keep staring at their wedding picture, before tossing her phone away.

 

As she keep eating her ramyun, suddenly she choke on her food and cough non stop since the spicy soup went up into her nose.

 

'Somebody might be talking about me.' she thought.

 

------

 

"I told you didn't I, I have plans in my head, so stop pushing me into meeting with her. You want me to be kill by her father, aren't you?" Kris slammed his cup of coffee on the table and glared at his friends.

 

They were enjoying lunch together and ever since they walked in, they have been bugging him and being nosy, asking him to go and meet with Taeyeon.

 

He was totally annoyed, and now his level of sanity is getting thin and just made him exploded.

 

"We're just....want you to be happy and see you smile, hyung. You kind of changed when she's around you, but now you just turned back into your old self, or maybe you never changed and its just my imaginations." claimed Chanyeol.

 

"You just book yourself in my death list, Chanyeol." he said dead serious.

 

'What did I do?!"

 

------

 

As they continue enjoying their lunch, Kris decided to ignore the ignorance talk and keep his eyes focused on the road outside the cafe. His eyes were looking bored and dead like there is nothing inside.

 

Yes, Chanyeol is right, he did changed slightly when Taeyeon lives with him and although they argued, he made her cry, suffer, he still changed. Like when she fallen ill, he nursed her all night long.

 

And even felt the pang of jealousy just when he sees her hanging out with that English guy and more.

 

Now with her not around, he became worst and meaner than ever. His feeling to make her his again is there, but he just don't know where to start.

 

-----

 

"So like she was blah blah blah..."

 

"She is? Wow that girl is really blah blah blah..."

 

Group of girls enter the place, and Chanyeol, Luhan and Suho was the first to notice and recognize the voice. They all look over Kris's shoulder and see Taeyeon with her girls, Jessica, Tiffany and Hyoyeon sitting behind the currently dazing man infront of them.

 

" hyung!" Chanyeol slap the giant's face.

 

Kris snapped to reality with the sound of slap on his face. He groan, but soon it changed into a growl.

 

"Park Chanyeol, you're so dead now." he yank the latter's collar, standing roughly that his chair falls.

 

-----

 

Chanyeol quickly apologize, Suho and Luhan was pointing towards the person behind him. He look at them then glance over his shoulder.

 

"Yah tall man. Could you not push your chair to aggresively? You push me and well, now I'm sitting on the floor. Thanks a lot." said the girl while she glares at him.

 

Kris releases his hand and stared at her.

 

Taeyeon, rub her and glared at him.

 

Both in their hearts were saying the same thing.

 

'Can't believe I'm gonna meet him/her here.'

 

-----

 

They both stare, Kris was speechless and so does Taeyeon. At long last, they met.

 

-------

 

To be continued.....

 

I am the worst author ever.

I apologize!!!

Sorry for the short update and crappy

T___T