Fly Off

Married to a JERK

130208TAEYEON1.jpg

 

Author's POV:

 

After 3 days of being sick in bed, today she finally gets to stand up and do her jobs again.

 

The night where Kris sat next to her, giving his attention and care at her really made her think why he suddenly being nice to her, but throwing that a side, she received an unknown phone call.

 

"Hello?" "Kim Taeyeon?" the caller call out her name. Judging from the tone, it was not someone that she knows, "Who is this?"

 

--------

 

Kris loosen up his tie when he arrived home, throwing his suit in the living room he made his way to the kitchen, but stop when he sees 3 luggage by the side of the stair.

 

Curious he checked the tag, since everyone need to write their name when you're going into the plane.

 

"Is everything ready? Ticket? Passport?" he look up seeing Taeyeon running down the stairs, she was on the phone. "Ahh...gomawo~ You're the best of the best Tiffany. Then I'll see you girls down at the airport." she hung up.

 

Kris clears his throat, looking at her coldly. Taeyeon stop, when she was at the edge of the stair. "Going somewhere?" he ask, eyeing her outfits. Looking like going on to a plane.

 

"Nae...I need to go out, far. A-And I might not be home for maybe, a month.."

 

-------

 

"Where to? Shouldn't you be asking my permission first before you want to go somewhere far? I'm your husband am I? Wife should always ask their husband permission to do something, not just made up their mind and go." he claimed sternly and cold at her.

 

"I'm sorry...but, they need me, so bad that I got to go and well, not asking your permission is bad, so I apologize on that." she bows apologetic.

 

"Okay..you know what? Let set a rule here. Which ever one of us need to do something with anyone, family or friends, don't bother about that. Alright? You do what you like and I do what I like...and lets stick to that. Never stick on someone's privacy! And I don't give a crap where you're heading to...Its better when you're not home anyway." Kris look at Taeyeon one last time, then leave to the kitchen.

 

The words he just said to her, the last part was really hurt. She didn't think that her tears would flow down, but it did. She sobs, before grabbing all her luggage and leave the house. "Michael...give me a ride to the airport."

 

The driver nods and quickly help her with the luggage. Taeyeon look back to the house. "I guess you wouldn't care if I was dead too.." and she enter the car.

 

-------

 

"Is it so hard for him to set you off Taeng?" Jessica grumbles, seeing that her bestfriend is getting ready to fly off out of the country for her work. It pained to see her always came alone and not with Kris, but this is getting her tick off when he wasn't even here to see her off.

 

"He's busy Jess, so I don't want to interupt him. Anyway, I'm fine." she smiles.

 

They all look very sad to see Taeyeon leaving, even if she went to settle her work.

 

The caller earlier today was a really important person. He is the most renowned executive chef and owner of a 5 stars hotel in Hollywood, and he called Taeyeon since her articles about hosting one of the biggest event in Korea impressed him.

 

Until that he could personally called her, telling her to come work with him, being business partner here in Hollywood. Of course Taeyeon couldn't reject the request.

 

--------

 

"It seems that my flight is getting close. So...see you guys soon. If you're free, visit me. I won't be away long from you girls...Don't worry, and...If you girls could, please have a close eye on Kris for me..Just in case." they all group hug her and then watch as Taeyeon went off.

 

--------

 

Kris check his watch, and sigh. "Did she went off already?" he questioned himself, then shrugs. "Why do I care.." he leaned back to his chair and turned, looking out on the view.

 

", somehow I felt bad about saying that to her." reminisce back his word saying that its better if she wasn't here, that was a really sharp words, anyone would have felt hurt about it and he know Taeyeon was.

 

Hearing her sobbing really made him guilty, but since he has a high ego, he let it slip off.

 

Taeyeon will not be home for a month, as that was she claimed.

 

--------

 

Hollywood.

 

-----------

 

To be continued....

 

-______-

this is a stupid chapter, that i ever wrote..

worst! such a stupid chapter for me to write it but I just did...

seriously, my storyline just went off track or maybe not...

I dunno, I'll let you guys to think on this -____-

Comments, boring...boring..boring..BORING chapter!

Mianhae...