Will Death Be Enough?

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

She wished she was gone from this world and to never wake up again. She wished that she would sleep forever and never to be awaken nor be revived by anyone. She didn't want to live anymore, she didn't care about her parents, work, friends, ex anything in life. So Taeyeon keeps on wishing that her life ends right now.

 

Nothing seems to be right with her and Kris. They will keep on their cold war perhaps till they grew old. Maybe they won't even have kids or maybe their marriage won't last long.

 

One of them know that one day, they will sign the form of divorce and eveything will end between them. The tied between Kim and Wu will be destroy when they know of their true relationships.

 

'Will I ever find happiness in this world? Why are you so cruel to me? Why must you give me a person that keeps making me cry till today? Why did you choose me of all the people to suffer? Why...' she kept on asking to the one who watches over the world. Her tears still streamed down, wetting her cheek and clothes.

 

Her light make up was slightly smudge by her tears but she didn't care.

 

At least, she thought. At least she have Junsu. Perhaps he could make her happy and smiling again like she once before she met and forced to marry Kris.

 

If only their parents were not friends with Kris's parents, then it won't be a problem for her to marry Junsu.

 

Her feet starts to slow down, and eventually she walks through the street. She just follow to where her feet is taking her, and not noticing that she was crossing the road which is currently 'green' light.

 

Her head was all messed up that she didn't hear some of the people saying 'LOOK OUT!' to her. And when she heard a long loud horn coming from her side, she snapped back to reality.

 

------

 

Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Junsu keep on searching for Taeyeon. They didn't know where she ran off too, but they won't stop until they find her.

 

Hyoyeon was always the most protective friend. If somebody hurts her friends, she will stand up for them and beat them up. As for Kris, she can't because she knows that Taeyeon has a small soft spot in her heart that which Kris is sitting. So for her, she won't beat him but just cursed him. Thats the only thing she could do for her.

 

Jessica is always the one who will go and cheer Taeyeon up. She is not really a good listener but a good advicer to her friends. If you need to talk or ask for advice, she will be the best choice for you. Tough like Hyoyeon but more to than her physical strenght. She will back lashed anyone that talks bad on her friends and family.

 

Lastly, Tiffany is the one who listens carefully and also a good advicer. She has the powerful thing to cure someone who is depressed, using her ultimate eyesmile. Usually, her friends will starts to smile and laugh again when she flashed her famous eyesmile. Nobody could resist her eyesmile.

 

------

 

Junsu knows best of Taeyeon and is actually the greatest man that have ever appear in her life. She was blessed by her parents with their relationships, and happy that his parents also blessed theirs too. Though they sometime fought, but Junsu will always try to console her and so did she. In the same day they fought. They even have some resemblance that some of the people thought that they were siblings. Just in some ways.

 

But their relationship ends when Kris appear and forced them to be seperated, by Taeyeon's parent. It can't be stopped since they have promised with the Wu that Taeyeon will get married to their son, Kris no matter what.

 

Although, they watched how Taeyeon broke down when she had to harshly pushed Junsu away from her, they couldn't fix it. Their relationship was not that bad since Junsu accepted the broke up. So Taeyeon gave him her precious silver ear ring for him to remember her. Until today, he wore it and so does Taeyeon.

 

-------

 

It was far, but the four of them could hear crashing sounds. It must be an accident, so they all ran towards the sound.

 

Curious to know what car and what car crashed to, they arrived at the place. Panting, all four looked around. It wasn't between cars, but just a car crashed into the traffic light pole. It was horrible, the driver was unconscious in the car, the horn kept playing on since his body slammed to the front.

 

The people starts to crowded up the street and some already calls for the ambulance.

 

Somehow, a lot of people was surrounding one spot on the road. Curious, they all walked towards the crowd. Jessica took out her smart phone and start calling Taeyeon's.

 

A song of Taeyeon's ringtone plays right from the crowded places, and Jessica's widen. Realization strikes her, she look at the crowds. She end the call then redialling it. Again, the same ringtone plays.

 

------

 

"Its too crowded, I can't breathe. Lets leave, the people can handle this situations." Tiffany signal them to leave, Junsu has gone the other way around and ran off.

 

"Sica, lets go. Why are you standing there like a statue? Hurry up. We still haven't found Taeyeon yet." Hyoyeon grabbed Jessica's coat and starts yanking her.

 

"I think, we found her..." her voice was shaky, noticeable by Hyoyeon and Tiffany. "Huh? Where?" they both asked, looking around for Taeyeon but they didn't see her.

 

So Jessica raised her finger and pointed at teh crowds. Her finger was trembling. Both of them look at each other, they felt the pang of pain in their heart. Its not only pain, but also anxiety, scareness and so much more. They asked for some path to get to the front part of the crowd.

 

And when they finally gets to the front, all three eyes went wide and tears starts to flow down.

 

"ANDWAE!!!!" Jessica screamed! It was horrid and sorrow.

 

Tiffany dropped to the ground, her knees was too weak that she can't stand.

 

Hyoyeon was also about to fall but she gathered her strenght and ran in to the person covers in blood. "Taeyeon ah!!!!" she screamed, with tears flowing down.

 

The people all watched, and some starts to cry also. Thank god, the ambulance siren was heard not far from all of them.

 

------

 

Taeyeon's heartbeat stops and she didn't have any breathing, Her pulse was very shallow and her skin was pale, Her entire body was covered with blood, from head to toe. She didn't move nor talk.

 

It terrifies her friends that Taeyeon is dead, because she wasn't breathing.

 

The medic team finally arrived and they quickly do the electricution to start back her heart. They do CPR and compression to start her heart back to pumping. While she still has a pulse, they assumed that Taeyeon is still alive just not breathing.

 

Her heart may stopped, but she still has hope to live again.

 

------

 

She was saved by the medic team, when they finally could feel her heartbeat again, it is shallow yet there is hope still. The medic team quickly carry her on the crutches bed and pushed her into the ambulance and drove away in max speed.

 

Since her condition is the worst, most of the nurses in the emergency department went to treat her first. Putting up intravenous solution, took some blood from her. Put on the neck cuff, since they don't know if she broke her neck or not, and then using the ECG machine to check on her heart rhytme. When everything is done, they quickly call the intensive care asking for a bed.

 

Now, Taeyeon was in the hospital, placed in the intensive care unit for better treatment. Jessica, Hyoyeon and Tiffany who just watched her decided to call the family.

 

Taeyeon's parents came since Jessica called them and told them about the news. Mr and Mrs Kim were so mentally broke down as they were really worried for their daughter. Jessica and her friends told Taeyeon's parents about the incident, they are a bit relieved that Taeyeon's heart is still beating. 

 

Mrs Kim then decided to call Kris about it, but Jessica told her to let her handle the call, because Taeyeon and Kris's parents know nuts about their failed marriage. Jessica dialed Kris's number and called him.

 

-----

 

"Hello?" 

 

"KRIS!!!!" Jessica screamed, but controlled her volume since its the hospital. 

 

"Would you please stop shouting?!" Kris digged his ear due to the shouting. 

 

"THEN PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT KIM TAEYEON IS IN THE ING HOSPITAL!!!!" Jessica just kept on shouting. 

 

"Huh?" Kris asked, widening his eyes, he is at home, without Victoria. 

 

"Your wife, Kim Taeyeon, or better yet Wu Taeyeon is in the hospital, under extensive care, all thanks to you and your stupid ex." Jessica was very irritated by the second he asked. 

 

"You're bluffing..." 

 

"Do I need to lie in something this serious to you!! Open your ears and hear the beeping before you say I'm bluffing doofus." Jessica was the most angry in the hospital, Taeyeon's parents were clueless on why Jessica speaks to Kris in such a manner. 

 

"Which hospital are you guys at?" Kris asked, hearing those beeping sounds of the heart which belongs to none other than Taeyeon.

 

"Seoul Hospital, where else...now would you hurry and get your here?!" Jessica quickly hung up, irritated. 

 

"Why did you speak to him like that?" Mrs Kim asked. 

 

"This is something we need to tell you about, when he gets here." Jessica said, calling Kris's parents as well.

 

-----

 

Kris arrived at the hospital, very shocked to see both families around. Even Kai and Chen, Taeyeon's brothers were also there, both boys were really heartbroken to see Taeyeon in a bad state. Junsu on the other hand felt sorry and angry, because he's angry for Kris treating her so badly until she has to suffer all the pain, and sorry because he couldnt do anything to help Taeyeon when she needs them. 

 

Kris was so shocked to see Taeyeon lying so lifelessly on the bed, he sat down, checking her condition. But next thing he received, is a tap on the back, from Jessica. 

 

"Kris, I also didnt think you have the right to be here, just look at what you have done." Jessica folded her arms. 

 

"Jessica, girls, what is going on, why are you guys talking very rudely to him?" Kris's mother was clueless.

 

"Its because of what your own son has done to our Taeyeon." Hyoyeon came in. 

 

"What?" Kai and Chen said and looked at each other and back to Hyoyeon. 

 

"Kris, let me tell you this, the reason why she is on this bed now, lying so lifelessly, is all because of you. Do you know how much you've been making her cry, suffering and all that, but despite all that, Taeyeon still has the determination to stay in the house with you, swallow all the pain and crying, this is because she still has heart for you!!" Tiffany started shedding tears, she couldnt take what Taeyeon is suffering from now. 

 

"You keep bullying her, making her cry, but do you know that she still has the heart to keep cooking for you, waking up early and do all the household chores, while you are over there not helping her at all, she denies your help because you keep making her suffer! And now, she has totally given up on you, she feels that you can never learn to be caring and kind, only for that stupid Victoria of yours. She has totally given up on you it pains us to tell you that she really felt that she will be more than happy to die, now i feel very hurt to say this about her dying, she has lost hope, she really wants to get back to Junsu because she has given up." Hyoyeon started crying as well once she mentioned about Taeyeon feeling like dying, she couldn't talk anymore. 

 

"Kris, you better think about what you have done, she is in this state because of you! The part about her Hollywood trip with her idol, Jonathan, feeling more than happy to smile and joke with him is because she can't stand your harshness! You've also been contacting Victoria about how bad and annoying Taeyeon is, insulting her and everything. Taeyeon hasn't contacted Junsu here about her life with you, she keeps it a secret until now its revealed to him. Kris, for once, please grow up, she is trying her best to accept you and not give up on you, because she knows that you have a very kind heart, but if you want her back, please, i think she has given up on you, it pains us to say that she felt like dying, and think she felt happy when this accident occured." Jessica cried, turned away from Kris and back at Taeyeon, pleading for her to wake up. 

 

"Kris, please, let me take her instead in your place, I think that is what she wants, I'll make her happy. She will be happy having children, since this marriage is failed, she will never have the wish of having children coming true... she have gone through so much since you are so uncaring and mean. We just do not want to see her crying anymore, she may cry if she loses you do you know that? Do you know she has feelings for you! She is debating whether to be determined and stay with you because of her strong willpower, or give up and go back to me, I just want her to be happy, I dont mind not being with her. Think about it Kris, before saying anything, you dont have the right to say sorry to her!" Junsu stood up for Taeyeon, regretting for not helping her through her sufferings.

 

------

 

"Is this true?" Mr Kim asked, they were all shocked by what Taeyeon has been going through. 

 

"Yes Mr and Mrs Kim, Mr and Mrs Wu, we've always been seeing her cry, its painful!" Tiffany jumped a little to convince them.

 

"She felt that this marriage is really the worst thing that happened in her life that she wishes she would die and end everything. She wanted so much to be with Junsu who makes her happy, but now its gone. And what if Taeyeon dies, is that what you want Kris!!!!" Jessica added, she cried and cried. 

 

Both families were really speechless, they can't believe Taeyeon is going through all that, and that Kris is treating her like some dog or maid, or slave. Mr and Mrs Wu couldn't believe their son plans to divorce Taeyeon and kick her out and get back to Victoria, and always making her suffer and cry.

 

So all this time, Taeyeon was bottling up her feelings and just lying to them that she is fine made both families and friends cry. Seeing her lifeless body on the bed made them feel so sorry for her, Mr and Mrs Kim went to the bed, praying that she wakes up.

 

-----

 

Kris, his tears started falling, he can't believe he is now crying. The cold and tough guy who bullies his own wife is crying. He facepalmed himself, regretting on what he has done to her for many months already, and instead she still has the willpower to carry on and not give up. He felt so defeated by what the 3 girls said, they were like poison, and sharp as a knife which hurt him to death. 

 

"See Kris, I knew you be like this, this is guilt! Now you face the consequences! You coward!" Hyoyeon snapped, she couldn't stop crying. 

 

"Son, why...why must you treat her like this!!!" Mr Wu was crying, he was very angry. 

 

"Mom...Dad..." Kris was speechless, he suddenly became so cowardy. His parents were so angry at their son, and sorry for their daughter in law. 

 

"Noona, we're so sorry for not being able to help you!" Kai, and Chen apologised to Taeyeon, they were really sorry they couldn't be there to help Taeyeon, no one was there to help Taeyeon, whereas Kris had Victoria. 

 

Kris was left there crying, he really regretted everything, now facing the consequences of guilt and regret, seeing her lifeless body is really like a punishment, because of the sight of Taeyeon's body, full of bruises and blood. 

 

"Taeyeon...please wake up, I'm really sorry! Please don't die!" Kris muttered, full of regret. 

 

------

 

In all that drama, someone was watching them. The person cries along with everybody that pray at the bedside of Taeyeon or outside the room.

 

Her appearance was not someone could see with their eyes. It is of course the spirit of Taeyeon who woke up when she in the state of coma. She heard everything, with her friends bashing and blaming everything to Kris. She cried so hard when she saw Kris cry for the first time.

 

Taeyeon is sad when Junsu said to leave her and let him make her happy, although happy to hear that, she can't leave Kris alone. Since of course now she love him, despite getting hurt everytime and everyday.

 

Her parents and her in laws was angry and sad with his behaviour but she hope that he won't leave her. She know that she might loose her memories but she beg that her memories of him won't be erased, since when a hurtful, heartbroken person gets into a coma, the memories they wished to forget the most will really be erased and forgotten once they woke up.

 

Taeyeon slowly walk over her crying husband, and placed her see through hand on his shoulder, crying along with him.

 

'Kris, I'm sorry...If my life ends here, then please be happy in your life. Don't take the blame and drag it with you for years after I past away. You may be a jerk, but you are my jerk that I now love.'

 

'Appa, eomma..Jongdae ah..Jongin ah~ I'm sorry for lying to you about our marriage. I don't want you to ask me to leave him, despite being hurt and all. I can't even when I want to.'

 

'My sisters, my beloved friends..If I truly die, please promis me to watch over him. I don't care even if you hate him to the core, but just look after him for me. But I pray that I won't die. Please although you can't hear me...'

 

'Junsu..I am happy that you cameback and wanted me to be with you, but I have to reject that offer. I love Kris now, I can't tell how I could fall for the jerk, but I love him. I do want a happy marriage life and have kids, and grow old with him but if I die, I can't never do that. I'm sorry..'

 

--------

 

To be continued....

 

Painful, sorrow, angry everything in one chapter..

Sorry for making her in this kind of state guys..

But I think this will make the story even more interesting and dramatic ^^

Don't hate me....

I perhaps will make her loose her memories of Kris and she will only remember the day before she and him got married :DD

Stay tuned for the next chapter :))

COMMENTS AND UPVOTES!!