Stay

Married to a JERK

Author's note

Hey guys, it's been a while since I last make an update. My life have been so busy that I don't have so much time to even finish my fanfic. I know I'm a bad author, and again I'm sorry for not been updating much. So, here is the latest update from me. Hope you guys enjoy ^^

 

--------------

 

Author's POV:

 

For the last few days, Taeyeon have been coming and going to Kris's house since he was sick and all. He never thought that she would actually care for him, for stranger like him even though they don't really know each other. In his case, Taeyeon who doesn't know him much since of her memory loss. What he don't know is that, all that was an act which is star by Kim Taeyeon. She was hoping for him to start being nice to her if she act as an amnesic woman.

 

She knows it's not healthy to do that but she need to. She may be cold towards him and sometime cursed him and getting angry, but deep down she cares for him. 'The big idiot don't even realized that with all the things I did. I don't know how long can I keep up with this act, but I hope he could start open himself even more and stop being his ty self.' she thought while her hand work the magic in her dishes for Kris who, have been 4 days sick in bed. 'He wanted me to baby him, not even thinking of coming out of the bed and eat dinner at the dining room.' she sigh, she can't argue though.

 

Taeyeon keeps on her doing her business at the kitchen, while Kris was peeping through his bedroom door to check on her. 'Is she really doing this? I mean, she came everyday, stays till 2300, doing all the cooking for me and nurse me all day.' he can't really put the puzzle together. Kris just can't say anything to her. I mean he is practically happy, so happy. He never felt this way in his entire life.

 

'Think I should stop acting sick now. She need to stay away from me again.' he sigh, thinking that all this was not suppose to meant for him. He knows that Taeyeon deserve someone else beside a person like him who is ty, selfish, mean towards her, to her entire life after they got married and even droved her to being amnesia. But, he tried to changed for a better man. "What if.....what if I let her go....What if she never comeback to me again if I let her go? Oh no.. I don't want that. I don't want to be far away from her anymore. I need her." he said.

 

Kris paced around his room and stops once he heard footsteps slowly getting closer to hi room. He scramble back to bed, and act sick. Yeap, he was also acting as how Taeyeon is acting amnesic.

 

He take a peek at the door to see Taeyeon came in with a tray of food. She gently close the door behind her and went to his side. He shut his eye, and starts acting. Kris cough few times, he open his eyes to see Taeyeon gave him a glass of water. "Here, drink this. It'll make you feel better. How are you feeling after taking that medicines?" she asked helping him sat up. Kris drank the water. He looked at her, "A lot better, but the coughing is still there. That cough mixture doesn't help much." Taeyeon nod, taking the emptied glass from his hand.

 

"Alright, no worries about that. Now, time to eat. I can look for a new cough mixture if you need me to. I think there is a pharmacy somewhere around the corner of your house." Kris stop her, when she was about to stand up. She looked at him suprised. "No, you don't need to do that Kim Taeyeon. Thanks you." he smiled.

 

Again, Taeyeon was suprised to see him gave her the most sweetest smile. 'Maybe he smiled to me because he knows I don't know him? He never smile that way to me back when I still remember him, hell I remember him now. Should I stop this act and appeal to him? What if he turn back to his old self once he knew I was lying to him all these time? Ugh, I can't afford to get on his nerve. But, somehow I kind of miss that side of him and at the same time, I don't want that scary side of him to comeback either.' Taeyeon doesn't realized that she was sighing loudly, that caught Kris's attention.

 

-----------

 

"Is something the matter? You've been dazing for sometime now. Are you okay, Kim Taeyeon ssi?" that woke her up from her mind. She blinked, looking down at him, stoping midway of his dinner. "Ahh, no. Its nothing really. I was just thinking of work." Lies. 

 

He tilted his head, eyes still on her. It made her uncomfortable with his gazing. Its like, he could see her through. "Umm, if you don't mind, I want you to stop staring at me. It's kind of akward." she akwardly look at him, slowly sat on his bed and look away. She nervously rub her arm, and tuck her hair behind her ear.

 

Kris still stared at her even though she wasn't facing him. He knows that he make her nervous. "Sorry." he muttered and continue eating his food. Taeyeon glance to look at him. She love watching him eat. How she wish, she was the food or the spoon that he was holding. 'Crap, I sounded like grandma. That doens't sound so good. Stop being Tae.'

 

"How's the food? Is it good?" Kris gave a small nod, glancing up to her. She smile, happy with her masterpiece. "Good, cause I can't cook for you anymore." 

 

Her words made him stop, once again. "Why?" he asked, placing down the spoon in the plate. 'What makes her say that? Does that mean, she's gonna leave me again?' He wasn't happy at the thought of her not coming to his house again. He likes her company, no he loves her being around. He loves how she is acting like his wife, a real wife. Taking care of him, cook for him, helped him to the toilet or to the living room, put him to sleep and more.

 

He want her to be his wife again. He.....want to start over with her. 'I want you to stay for the rest of your life with me Kim Taeyeon. Either you remember me or not, you are still the same Kim Taeyeon that once married to a jerk like me. A jerk that never appreciate you when you're around. A jerk that makes you cry for how many times that I couldn't count. A jerk that hurt you everyday. A jerk that being mean and cold to you. A jerk that......'

 

"I can't because...I mean, we don't really know each other. One day you suddenly passed out and blurted out..." Taeyeon slap shut. 'I can't say that word. Not tonight.' "I blurted what?" she wanted to punch herself. 'Why did I have to say that. God dammit.'

 

"Nothing. You say nothing. But like I said, we are practically strangers. I don't know why I do this for you, maybe I find that you can't do anything while you're sick and plus you're alone that I wish to help you. What the hell am I saying? My point is...I...I..." she sigh, standing up and was about to leave. Kris put aside his tray of food and stood up. "I'm sorry....I gotta go. Don't leave any leftovers. Finish those and go to bed. I left some pancakes mixture in the fridge for you to cook tomorrow morning. So.."

 

Taeyeon heart skipped a beat, when she felt Kris's arm enveloping her tiny body. She felt him sigh, head resting on her right side of her shoulder. Arms tightening around her, as if he was holding on to something so precious.

 

"Can't you....not leave?" he asked gently. He rested his chin on her shoulder, eyes shut tight. He doesn't want to let her go. He want her. He want his wife back. 

 

"I....can't stay Mr Wu....Kris." she tried to free herself, but nothing happen. His arm are too strong, holding her close to him. She felt him closing the gap between them, and now her back touching his chest. She can feel those muscular body behind his thin shirt. ', why are you doing this to me.' she cursed. They have never been this close before. Not even when they are still married. They have never have this close skinship between them, for there is no love in their marriage that these never happen.

 

Taeyeon placed one hand to his arm, trying to pry away but still, she can't do it. "Kris please....I need to go. My friends will get worried if they know I'm late." she plead but he didn't respond nor budge. "Kris...." she tried again.

 

"Do you have to?" he sounded hurtful, sad at the same time. 'Why did you say those word like that. Please stop Kris Wu.' she thought to herself. Taeyeon know, if he pleaded to her like again, she will open up and tell him the truth of her amnesia act.

 

"Please......stay. Don't leave. I want you here with me. I want you to stay with me. I know you don't remember our past, but I do. I know you won't believe me if I say, that we were once husband and wife until you lost you memories in that accident. I know you don't know how much I regret hurting you all those time and now I'm trying to get you back. And....." Kris open his eyes, he spun her so that she faced him. He can see that Taeyeon's eyes glisten. He knows that she does not believe all that, but she look sad. As if she's gonna burst to tears any minute.

 

"And I know that you don't know how......how." he can finish off his sentence. This is the hardest part. 'I have to say this now, if don't do it now. I'm gonna regret it for the rest of my life once she leave this place.' He gripped her shoulders, looking straight into her eyes, not looking away. Taeyeon, was really suprised with all his confession. She never thought that he have those many regrets which he carries on his shoulder. She couldn't believe that she's hearing all these and all that came from his mouth and not someone else. 'Does he really mean all that? Does he really regret all those things he had done to me? I...'

 

They stared into each other's eyes and stood like that for a minute or two, none of the saying anything. Both having lots of thoughts playing in their mind. Kris starts again. Breaking the ice between they silence.

 

"What I was gonna say is that....you don't know how much I miss you all this time, how much I want you back in my life. How I wish you could remember me again after we spent some times together like how we do this couple of days. I want to share my entire life with you, Kim Taeyeon. I want us to be together again. And this time, I mean it." Kris tried to understand her emotions. She seems confused but at the same time happy and sad? "I love you, Kim Taeyeon. I really do." there he said it.

 

As those words came out of his mouth, Taeyeon burst into tears. She can't hold it in any longer. Kris tried to stop her from crying, but he was caught off guard when he felt her hand placed on both side of his face, and lip touches to his. Her tears made their kiss taste a little salty yet sweet.

 

This is their first time kissing. Taeyeon was very bold to make the first move before he does. He quickly returned her kiss, even deepen them. He hold her close to him and so does she with her now placing her arm around his neck. Kris didn't realized that he was also crying, as he could feel tears sliding down his cheek. Even so, he feels satisfied after he confessed all his feeling to her. He felt like, half of the weight was lifted off his shoulder.

 

Their kiss starts to get intense. Sweeter, saltier, deeper and hotter. They stop halfway to catch their breath. Both stares to each other, with their eyes still in tears. They both could see love in their eyes, sadness and many others emotions. Kris was gonna say something but Taeyeon cut him off first.

 

"I love you too. I always do. And to tell you the truth, I never really loses  my memories over you or over everybody else, and I'm sorry that I...." she couldn't finish her sentence and let out a small gasp when Kris shuts with his. He slightly pull that to say something, staring lovingly at her. "Thats alright. I'm happy that you remember and love me back." They both gave a small smile to each other before they kiss one more time and goes beyond their imaginations.

 

--------------------

 

TO BE CONTINUED