The Girl That Became Cold

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

Since the day that Kris and Taeyeon argued, the two had never meet each other after that day. It had already been a week, and Kris is gonna fly back to Korea soon.

 

Taeyeon had always glance around every morning, when she reached the lobby to see if Kris was around, but he wasn't. She went to the cafe in the hotel for some breakfast. While she took her breakfast, she did also look around if Kris would be in the cafe also eating his breakfast, but he wasn't there too. She sigh, making her way towards an empty table and enjoy her breakfast.

 

After her breakfast she exited the place, that time she saw Kris walking towards the main door with hit casual attire. He didn't look over to her, since he was busy talking on the phone.

 

Taeyeon just look at him from a far. "Where is he going? He didn't wear suits today? Doesn't he have meetings?" she thought. "Ahh, why should I care about him. Its his business, I don't care." then she walks away to the elevator.

 

What she didn't know is today Kris will be flying back to South Korea, since he had ended his meeting yesterday.

 

-----

 

In the car, before it drove away, Kris saw a glimpse of Taeyeon waiting by the elevator. From where he is, he keep on gazing at her, until she enter the elevator and her figure vanished when the door to the elevator closed.

 

He rolls back his eye away. "The flight is about to departure in 30 more minutes." the PA said to him once all the luggage was stacked inside the trunk.

 

"Lets stop by at the Starbucks Coffee for a while. I need to get some iced americano." Kris claimed coldy, like how he used to. The driver nods and he starts to drive away.

 

------

 

Taeyeon was currently changing into her clothes, after her bubble bath. She wore a short dark green dress with sleeves, since Jonathan asked her to wore something that is green.

 

715030465_314.jpg

 

She'd remember her past when she once wore this dress, going to a date where he BFF had arranged for her at a 5 star hotel back in Seoul. It was kind of a great night she had with that man, but he wasn't exactly her type so she rejected him when the man asked to be his girlfriend.

 

And that was the last time she wore this dress and now she is wearing it again, but for a different reason.

 

The restaurant that she and Jonathan is handling is a fancy restaurant. The heads who is incharge for the restaurant need to wear dark green outfits and since Taeyeon is an owner, she need to wear the dress.

 

She tied her hair into a long ponytail, and with one last check on herself, she then left the room.

 

-----

 

If Kris was still around, Taeyeon would have told him that Jonathan was only her mentor who is helping  her in everything that she needed before she settles with her newest restaurant.

 

Now, Taeyeon had open up her second restaurant where she'd had open up back in Seoul. Even if it is her second, for the first day only, lots of people had walked in and enjoyed her food.

 

Somehow it was a success. Her restaurant back in Seoul had already being known all over South Korea, even soe foreigners that came for a vacation and stop by her restaurant compliments her cooking. She was happy.

 

She stay in her restaurant for the whole day, helping her new staff, opening a new one need a lot of time for her to adjust things so that everything would be perfect and steady. She need to know her new staff that is an English people, thank god she is fluent with English so she didn't have any trouble in communicating with them.

 

After the long long day working, its time to close it up and head back to the hotel.

 

Taeyeon decided that she'll be staying in another 3 more months before headed back to Korea, so she paid expenses for the hotel room that she is currently staying, even though it is expensive, she still paid for it. Taeyeon will be the first person who stayed the longest in a hotel. She had no intention in renting any houses since it is only for another 3 months.

 

And in those 3 months, Taeyeon had learn back on becoming strong and fierce.

 

-----

 

Kris on the other hand had learned to be meaner and colder. With Taeyeon's absent for a few months and without anyone checking on him. He had again became the bad boy like he used to be, sleeping with various type of women and then kick them out of his house thenext morning.

 

Almost everyweek, Kris would bring back a gril to his house where he is living with Taeyeon and sleep with the girl. Doing all kinds of crazy stupid stuff that he had always did before he got married.

 

He had always been a damn playboy back in the old days, but ever since he got married, he quit seeing girls. But since his 'wife' is currently away, he starts his playboy game again.

 

Half of his friends tried to stop him, for example Sehun, Luhan, Lay, Suho and Chanyeol. They know of his marriage with Taeyeon and of her absents right now, but Kris had gotta stop doing this.

 

-----

 

"Hyung, how do we suppose to stop him from sleeping with lots of hookers? His playboy attitude is coming back and it is so bad! I feel bad for Taeyeon noona." Sehun claimed. Worried that Taeyeon would find our when she returned to Korea about her husband's state.

 

Both Luhan and Suho is rubbing their temple, they didn't know what to do. When Kris is a playboy, you can't never stop him except for his father. But they can't simply call Mr Wu down and asked him to stop his son from slamming all the girls he could find on the weekends.

 

"Just pray that he will stop himself." Luhan claimed, heaving a heavy sigh out.

 

-----

 

It is another weekend night, and again Kris bring home another girl back to his house. The girl could be his 10th or maybe 15 everytime he dumped all the girls he had slept with in the past weekends.

 

The girl was wearing such a tight dress, that wraps tightly around her slender body. It was really short, that her could have shown if the dress is shorter. The girl was drunk while Kris wasn't.

 

He had never smile or laugh while he enjoyed slamming all those girls he had slept with, so neither to this girl, Kris wasn't smiling or flirting with her. In the past while he was a crazy huge playboy, the girls and all other people around him called him the Cold Playboy, since he had never smile, laugh or even show that he was enjoying being flirts by women.

 

Its just that, Kris love ruining them, taking their ity or not even a away from their body. And then, he will dumped them the next morning, even threatening them to not ever show themself infront of him or try to find him. If they do, he will surely let out a wild goose chase.

 

"Where is your room, Kris babe?" the girl calls in a freakingly ty way, slowly Kris lead her to his room. It wasn't lock, strange as Kris remembered correctly, he had locked his room before he left for work this morning. But he brushed it off.

 

------

 

He slammed the door behind him and throw the girl on top of his bed. The girl giggles, as she pose in a y kind of way to attract him. Kris let his necktie loose, removing his coat and blazer off of him.

 

Slowly he crawl on top of the girl, but before he could dig her lip in his mouth, a bucket of cold water was poured down on him and the girl. The girl scream out loud when she was soaked in the cold water.

 

Kris blinks his eyes. He shook his head left and right and sat on his bed. "Beat it woman before I kick your out of this house. NOW!" Kris kept of wiping his face, and he recognized the owner's voice who'd shooed the girl away.

 

He look at the person with only one eye and sigh. "You need to pay for a ransom in soaking by ing bed, Kim Taeyeon." he snapped, yet his tone was calm. Taeyeon scoffed. "Why should I. You have a lot of money in your pocket so pay it yourself. So this is what you have been doing? ing with girls when I was away?" Taeyeon snapped, she throw the bucket to Kris and it hit his head.

 

He groans, but the growls. "That is tingly hurt, woman! And how the do you entered my room anyway? Are you a buglar or something?" Kris claimed, he glared at Taeyeon and noticed some differences in her. He had never seen her being this brave to argued with him before and the atmosphere surrounding her is very different that he used to feel. It is colder.

 

------

 

"Ever heard of an extra keys, Wu Yi Fan? There is an extra keys to all the rooms in this house, and so does yours." she smirk, pulling out a massive extra keys out of her pocket and danggling it with her hand.

 

He snarls, "And do you even have the permission to unlock my room and be a creeper in the room like this? Have you ever heard of privacy before?" "Indeed I have but that doesn't mean I can't enter my own husband's lair and wait for him. Don't you think so? But I am not here to wait for to come home after your long hours work but.....to stop you from ing all those that you had been bringing home in every weekends! You are a freaking addict are you??!!" Taeyeon asked, crossing her arm to her chest.

 

Kris laugh, he stood up from his bed. "Do you want to know my past, dear wife? Let me tell you. I'm a freaking playboy that likes to thrash up with women. I love sleeping with them but then dumping them the next morning and I do that to every girl I slept with. I had never took love or relationship in a serious way. But....I kept my heart and the special place in here..." poking his chest where the heart is. "To the person that I will share my life with for my entire life. But that person is not you. I don't think it will ever be you."

 

He said it again, the cold, mean words to her, so he better braced himself to heard her cry. But instead, he only heard laugh so loud, even throwing her head to the back. Kris snapped, he blinks few times.

 

"Ohh that is so funny Kris Wu. So, you had never take relationships seriously so its explains it. On how you treated me before. But let me tell you about my past before I marry you. I am not that fragile, crybaby, weak, gloomy girl like how I was when I've married to you. But I was really a strict, aggresively, fierce, serious and strong girl that could overcome in every problems. I even had beat a group of deliquents back when I was still in high school. You may have been born as a cold, mean, saddist man but I was born as a fierce, strong and strict person. So we are actually equal."

 

Taeyeon walk up to him and poke his chest. She even look at him with a glare. "Know this Wu Yi Fan. Starting from tonight, the girl that you've seen as a weak and a crybaby is no longer here. You've hurt me so badly in Hollywood, but now I won't be affected by your mean words anymore. Curse me! Stab me with harsh words, as much as you want, I won't flinched to your words. Its time for you to taste your own cold medicines, Mr Kris Wu." she flicked his nose, with a smirk palstered on her face.

 

He was speechless to see his wife suddenly turn cold and strong like he is. She didn't even shed any tears after he said that harsh words to her.

 

But Kris won't back down, if she wants to play war with him then he will do so too. "Alright Kim Taeyeon. I want to see for how long you could hold onto your cold feature. Amaze me if you would. I would like to see." Kris smirk, which really annoyed Taeyeon so much.

 

"I will. Its a cold war, Kris Wu. I'm gonna treat you like how you had treat me before."

 

"So be it, Kim Taeyeon. Let me have a taste of your coldness attitude."

 

-------

 

To be continued.....

 

Isn't it fun? Taeyeon had finally gotten over her weak side and starts to became strong again ^^

Now, its gonna be a cold war between the husband and wife lol

Hope you love the update :DDDD

Ignore the typos if there is any ^^

COMMENTS!!!