I Love You?

Married to a JERK

Noted: This chapter is a time skipped since the accident part. Kris had done so much to get her back in about 2-3 months after the incident.

 

Author's POV:

 

The usualy daily life of Wu Yi Fan. Woke up early in the morning. Take his not so hot shower about 20 minutes. Brushed his teeth, and shaved if there is any few beard appearing. Choose his today's outfit for work, but before that, cooked breakfast for himself. Bacon and egg is just fine since he love English style food.

 

Finished breakfast, then he will put on his clothes and fixed his hair and get ready to make havoc at his workplace.

 

But for some reason, Kris wasn't the same like he used to be, just like how it is describe up there.

 

He is a completely different guy. Now he is less mean, cold and a bit lazy to cook his own breakfast or lunch or even dinner. He was lifeless, or sort. Why? Because Taeyeon wasn't around to argue with him on having breakfast or try her best to impress him with all her foods or cleaning up the mess he made whenever he was so stressed out with work even though she was lashed out by him all the time with bugging him.

 

As a wife, Taeyeon is doing her job to make his jerk husband happy, but none of it work and now that she's gone from his life, Kris is much more miserable than he already is.

 

He still does his best to win her back but whatever he did, nothing seems to work.

 

----

 

Either he sees her with Jongdae and Jongin, or her girlfriends or worst Junsu. At the same time, Victoria keeps on coming to his house looking for him even after he ended their so called relationship.

 

The house was messy but who cares. Kris pick an outfit to meet up with his friends. He still looked cool and handsome even when he is a hot mess.

 

-----

 

"Kris, how's the plan going? Good?" Suho asked staring at the blonde sitting across him. Kris sigh and leaned back to his chair. "Not so good. I did everything I could but not one is helping. I feel like, I'm making her running away from me. I mean, she is getting harder and harder to get."

 

"Because she was always with that dude? What was his name again? The guy who is her ex.."

 

"Don't talk about that guy. I'm not feeling like talking about those two being together." He sigh again.

 

Suho, Luhan, Tao and Chanyeol just looked at each other. "Any other plan?" asked Tao.

 

"I'm thinking alright. Its already been 3 months since her last accident. And with her amnesic condition, its much more harder for me to earned her trust, again."

 

-----

 

After meeting his friends, they all went to the club and making Kris all drunked and turning into his usual playboy mode. Flirting with all the pretty girls and teasing them and dancing with them, making out and others.

 

But what he don't know is that Taeyeon and her girls are in the same club as he is. They only took 2 glasses of wine and thats it. Tiffany and Hyoyeon were dancing on the dance floor while Taeyeon and Jessica watched their friends dancing.

 

"Dancing machine. Thats what I call dancing." Jessica chuckles to Tiffanys head popping while Hyoyeon was showing a true dance step.

 

"Who are calling dancing machine, Jess? Tiff or Hyo?" Taeyeon asked, slightly smirking.

 

"Of course I'm talking about Hyo, Taeng. She love to dance and all my life, I never seen her not dancing. At least, she would dance a small step everyday." They both laugh and clinked their glass of wine.

 

-----

 

While Taeyeon was drinking, her eyes spotted Kris right across the dance floor, flirting with girls. About 6 girls were clinging on him and he was looking so happy to have those girls around.

 

She spurted out the whole wine and cough. Jessica startled, slightly choked on her wine then went back to normal. She help Taeyeon with rubbing her back. "Taeng, you okay. Whats wrong with you?"

 

Taeyeon still coughs, but her eyes kept looking at him. She felt jealous. Yes, of all the emotions, jealous was the strongest emotions she felt right now.

 

"Give me...a sec." she said in between her cough and take her leave. She make her way through the crouded dance floor, but caught by Hyoyeon and Tiffany.

 

"Taeng!! Lets dance!!" They both shouts, since the music was so loud. "Next time!!" she replied, pulling her hand away and went on to reach the freaking jerk. 'Stupid Kris!!' she thought.

 

-----

 

"Lets all go to my house and have some more fun, in private!!" Kris was totally drunk that he didn't even know what he was saying. The girls all laughing and smiling when he offered to take them home and ready to leave with him.

 

But then, someone was yanking on his shirt. He look over his shoulder with that drunked face and find Taeyeon.

 

He first thought it was a dream, but he smiled. "Taeyeon.." he called, the alcohol smell was so thick, that Taeyeon pinched her nose. '! He's totally drunk!! How many glass did he took anyway?'

 

Taeyeon jolted when Kris wrapped his arm around her and hug her. "Taeyeon~~ I miss you~" he slurred.

 

She stood there frozen, but tried to push him off her. "Let me go!" But it didn't work.

 

"Yah~ Don't push me away. Don't do it again~" 'Yeap, he is totally drunk that he didn't even know what he is saying!'

 

They stayed in that position for a while until the girls tear them apart. "Yah, this oppa is ours! Get yours yourself!" They shoved her away but Taeyeon fought them back.

 

-----

 

"s! This man is my husband, so you girls better take your hands off my man and get the out of here, before I get a broken bottle and stab you!"

 

They quickly scurry away and leave the club. Taeyeon could hear them cursing but she didn'y care about them. But she was asking herself, why so many times. She just called Kris her husband and her man! When they actually not or still are.

 

Kris stands there but slowly he is getting wobbly and his eyesight is getting blurry. He did heard her call him her husband and man but he only thinks that this is a dream.

 

"Kris, you stupid jerk. Did you really want to take them home? And what? all of them in one night? you Kris." she cursed and cursed and cursed.

 

While she was talking even though he wasn't focusing on it, he blurted out something before passing out, which he sees her blushed and looked suprised by his non verbally words.

 

-----

 

"I love you, Taeyeon."

 

She stopped and blushed with her suprised look before she caught him falling on her. Knocked out cold. The people around her tried to help her up. Tiffany, Jessica and Hyoyeon along with Suho, Chanyeol, Luhan and Tao all run to help her.

 

Taeyeon sat on the floor still shocked and red with his sudden confession. Maybe it was a lie and maybe because he was drunk, so didn't take it so seriously but his words managed to keep her blushed.

 

Kris dozed off on her lap not realizing what is happening. Everyone tried to carry him off her. He only know that, he is having such a good dream by meeting Taeyeon and then confessing to her, then they get married again and more.

 

Which 2 of his so call dream is true and is happening right now. Thank god that Taeyeon didn't passed out too.

 

-----

 

To be continued.....