Forced Marriage

Married to a JERK

Author's POV:

 

"You don't have a choice my dear grand daughter. When haraboji have made his mind up you must follow, no matter what." said an older woman to a girl that sat across her. The girl lost all her smile and just look at the older woman infront of her with serious expression. "Why must I follow him. Why must I marry a guy whom I never met in my life. He is a stranger to me." she pointed at the man sat not far from her. He sat on another couch with his parents. Turning his head slightly to look at the girl. You could see in his eye that he himself is not accepting the news he just received.

 

"Taeyeon...By order of your grandfather, you should obey. Its a promise that he made with his friend, which is your husband to be grandfather's." Mr Kim said to his only daughter. Taeyeon a 23 years old working woman, grumbles as she totally disagree with what his haraboji just did. Her life, as she have listed out what she wants and don't want perished in mere seconds. Her whole life will turn up side down once she is called as 'Wu Taeyeon' and the guy whom will be her husband is non other than Wu Yi Fan, the young CEO of Wu Cooperation and is one of the best / top fashion designer in the world.

 

Wu Yi Fan or more likely Kris is 24 years old. He is absolutely a stubborn guy and cold, because of how he looks as thats what Taeyeon thought he is. Just cold on the outside but warm on the inside. "Haraboji~~" Taeyeon whined, she gripped the elderly man's sleeves, yanking him few times since she doesn't want to get married yet. She wanted to enjoy her freedom before she is bound by marriage. "Kim Taeyeon, my words are my final decision. You will marry to Kris Wu and live with him in his penthouse. Will you accept, Wu Yi Fan?" haraboji asked the tall man his answer. Kris and Taeyeon look at each other, grief is showing in Taeyeon's eyes, her eyes is begging for him not to agree in the marriage. "Yes, I accept the proposal, Mr Kim..." Kris said in a very serious toned, it made Taeyeon close her eyes as she bits her bottom lips for not believing in the words he said. She will be Mrs Wu in 3 weeks time and all her freedom will be at loss.

 

------------

 

"Noona~" a very cheerful yet matured voice called upon Taeyeon, who is sitting in front of the vanity. She was looking so beautiful that day. White dress wraps around her body, with flowers sitting on her head, make ups hiding her natural skin beauty. She snapped from her gaze as she turn to look at the said voice. She smile faintly toward the persons, it was her brothers, Kim Jongdae and Kim Jongin. They both stand beside her and gave her a hug, a very heart warming hug. "Noona~ You're gonna leave us for good and live with that man, forever?" Jongin or prefer to be called Kai asked his lovely noona, as he still hugs her warmly.

 

Kai adores his sister so much, since he is quite spoiled when he is around her and since she always pampered him and also Jongdae. Taeyeon giggles and pats his cheek, "Yes Jongin ah...Noona have to go with her husband. I can't stay with you or Jongdae or umma and appa. I need to do my role as a wife...Well wife-to-be to my husband-to-be..." He pouts and snuggles more into their hugs, then Jongdae or Chen also kneel and hugs her tightly.

 

"Tae noona, make sure you come and visit us every weekend, or we'll just go and visit you on the weekend." Chen told Taeyeon to make a promise with them and she did. "You will still see me at my restaurant, boys..." she smiles and pinch their cheeks. "Taeyeon..." their father's called by the door. She let out a sigh and stood from her seat. Kai and Chen both held her hand, gripping it tight, not wanting to let go. She smile, pulling them into a hug. She pulled them both, meeting their foreheads together and smile. "Noona promise to visit you both, and we'll have some fun all together." she kissed their foreheads and left the room.

 

------------

 

Kris stands, looking at the wall with all the paintings, as he awaits for his wife-to-be. He didn't even smile or shows any emotions of happiness or joy. Suho, his bestman nudged him. Kris look at the guy standing beside him. "If you are not happy with your own wedding..Why do you even accept the proposal?" he asked the tall man, as he keeps his eye on the door by the end of the ballroom. Kris looks away from him and to the door also, he said "I don't have a choice. I can't disagree on the proposal or agree on it too. Because 'he' won't listen to any excuses." he said coldly, and Suho understood him perfectly.

 

Mr Wu, his grandfather is a very stubborn man indeed, If he says A then you have to say A also, don't ever disagree or argue with him. In Kris's situation, he doesn't have a choice so he just have to follow even if he strongly disagree in this marriage proposal. The music starts to surrounded the ballroom, as the door opened up widely. Taeyeon who is led by her father, walked down the aisle with her faced covered by the veil.

 

She was nervouse, but she doesn't have a choice in it. She could see her bestfriends standing, watching her with a smile as she walked down the aisle, a bouquet of red roses held by her hand. Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri watches her with a smile but they know that Taeyeon is not happy with her own wedding day. Taeyeon's father handed her to Kris, as the man held out his hand and took hers into his. They stand side by side to make a vow.

 

Non of them even look at each other, but only to the man infront of them. Taeyeon didn't flashed any smile, and so does Kris. It is not a happy wedding day for the both, but an unhappy wedding day for them. No love is felt between them so why should they smile widely on their wedding day.

 

-----------

 

The vow starts, and end with their very heavy 'I Do's' to each other. "You may kiss the bride." so they both turned, facing each other as Kris lifted up the veil, uncovering her face to kiss her. No eye contacts, Taeyeon look away from him, shutting her eyes while Kris look at her with cold gaze, leaning down. Kissing the side of her lip, not even touching them with his and pulled away quickly. Everyone applaud, throwing petals to the air.

 

Wedding day is over, they both went to Kris's penthouse and nothing happens. "You can sleep on the other room, but not mine." Kris said coldly to Taeyeon as he throws his tux to the floor and went to his room. "Ask the maids to show you where. I am not even bothered to know where will you stay. Lets just pretend that we are never together." glancing over his shoulder, he look at Taeyeon with his cold gaze as she could feel chills into her spine. Slamming the door shuts, Kris even locks it. Leaving the dumbfounded Taeyeon alone in the living room with her luggage.

 

"Here, Mrs Wu..we'll show you the room." 2 maids took her luggage and one of them shows her the way up to her room. "Here we are, your room. Please don't bother with Mr Wu. He is always like that." one of the maid said, as she tries to comfort her new mistress. Taeyeon nods and sat on the queen sized bed. Feeling the soft wool of the comforter, she smiles faintly. "Thank you...I~ I hope that I could learn more about him from tomorrow onwards. Please teach me.." the 2 maids smile and nods. They help Taeyeon putting out her clothes, into her wardrobes. As she settles in, Taeyeon turned off the light and slid into her bed.

 

She hopes that, tomorrow will be better than today. She wants to learn more about him, so she is determined to talk with him, like a wife to a husband. She will wake up early and cook for him everyday for breakfast. If she needs help, she will ask the maids or her mother for help. As she keeps on thinking, she slowly starts to doze off into slumber, and when she does. Her dreams starts to takes over her completely. It is a start of a new life.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm SORRY! *bows many times*

*hiding behind a huge bunny plushy*

I wanted to post my other updates but, the ideas for this story suddenly came up..

and that is why I posting this first *grins sheepishly and hides behind a wall, protecting myself from any rocks that will be thrown to me."

To those who are waiting for my other FF updates, please forgive me...
I will post it soon, very very soon...just few more adjustment then it will up :)

Just...please enjoy this FF first.

Comments and subsribes ^^

 

~ET~