week three: part v

Let's Play House!

Cheng Dynasty.

"Souvenirs for sale," Baekhyun yells, lightly jiggling the heavy box in his arms. "Very affordable and good quality!" He glances as non-Korean speakers pass by. "Good dears--deals!" (His effort to lure in non-Korean speakers were unsuccessful.)

"Ma'am," Luhan goes up to a Korean woman carrying a baby, a sun hat intact on top of her head, "are you interested in souvenirs? We have really good deals and they're very nice."

"Chen, oh my god, what are we supposed to do?" Xiumin asks him worriedly. (They really want that free day trip. It's ing free!)

Chen thinks, watching Baekhyun and Luhan futilely attract customers to buy the souvenirs. Maybe he should've researched something about business and how to sell products. It's as if a light went up in his head and he's suddenly pulling his phone from his pocket, stopping in the middle of the block.

"Hey," Xiumin exclaims, "what are you doing?" There's no time for checking messages. Unless it's from their manager.

"I'm just looking stuff up."

"There's no time for that," Xiumin says in disbelief. What kind of stuff is he looking up? "Jongdae, seriously, there's no time for that."

He looks up at the mention of his name and his eyes crinkles. "I'm just looking up how to attract customers." With that said, he goes back to scrolling down on his phone.

"Eomma, appa," Baekhyun calls, looking over his shoulder. He sees his "parents" standing in the middle of the block and gapes. "What are you guys doing?"

"I know what we're gonna do!" Chen says back, phone slipping back into his pocket. He gestures for his boys to come closer, and they do, then he tells him about his plan.

"This kind of reminds me of that time I dressed up," Baekhyun says thoughtfully. "Except I'm not going to wear these shirts. I mean," he looks at Xiumin and Chen, "I'm not, right?"

"We'll see," Chen replies, pulling out souvenirs from their box. He puts necklaces around Luhan while Xiumin shoves bracelets on Baekhyun's arm.

"I hope this works," Xiumin says.

"Me too," Chen sighs. He puts multiple hats on his head while Xiumin unfolds a shirt and holds it in front of him. "That's all you're doing?"

"That's all I can do," Xiumin says, a little annoyed.

"Well, we should--"

"Oh, how much are those bracelets?" a girl asks Baekhyun, all smiley. Chen turns to Xiumin smiles proudly, as if to say see it worked.

"Oh, uh," Baekhyun says and turns a bracelet over. "Three-hundred fifty won."

"Oh okay," the girl says. Baekhyun extends his arm and shows it to the girl. The girl gets a little flustered so she covers her lips with . "Uh, are these the only bracelets you have?"

"There's more, actually," Chen suddenly says. "Come here," he says, tilting his head towards the box. "You can look for some other things. We have rings and necklaces, and other really cool things."

The girl nods, a smile on her face, and she moves towards Chen and Xiumin.

One item out, and probably a hundred more to go.


Pistachio Family.

"We only had two customers," Jongin sighs. The hot sun is wearing them out, and walking around the beach isn't helping. In the past half hour, they only sold three things to two customers. It's so ugh and Jongin just wanted to take his shirt off and float on the waves. The cool, maybe a little warm, waves.

"Okay," Junmyeon suddenly says, stopping the family. The cameraman zooms in on Junmyeon. "I've got a plan."

"Let's hear it," Chanyeol says, putting the other end of the box down on the sand. Jongin soon does the same thing. Chanyeol crosses his arms while Jongin places a hand over his eyes. He should've worn sunglasses. Man it is so ing hot.

"How about we attract them by singing and dancing?" Junmyeon asks. "Yixing and Jongin can dance or something, while Chanyeol and I make up a song."

"Eomma, why are you making me and appa do the hard work?" Jongin asks, almost a little whiny, but he can't help it. It's too hot, and he just can't. He wants ice cream.

"Fine, let's sing. Make up a song," Junmyeon says. "Or just change lyrics of our own songs so we can promote our new songs," he says. "It's like hitting two birds with one stone."

"Only you, eomma," sighs Chanyeol, shaking his head amusedly.

"We can try singing," Yixing says, wiping his forehead, "and if it doesn't work, we'll try dancing."

"That's hard work," Jongin sighs.

"Think about the trip. We can go to an amusement park. For free," Junmyeon tells him. Jongin sighs some more. But Junmyeon's right. Might as well work hard since they'e getting a trip for free.

"How are we starting this?" Yixing asks, looking at Junmyeon. They start walking again, and the younger two pick up their box and follow their "parents."

"Baby, come buy from us," Junmyeon suddenly sings in English, the tone of Baby Don't Cry ever present in the lyrics. "Because we really need money."

"Baby come buy from us," Yixing sings along in English, albeit with a heavy accent, "We really need to win this time."

"Okay, this is too much. You guys," Jongin says, trying to hold in his laughter. "You guys just get away from me."

Fortunately enough, there were (foreign) people who witnessed the whole Baby come buy from us , and they were clapping and moving close to Junmyeon and Yixing.

"That was great," one American couple says. Their hands are locked and they look at Yixing and Junmyeon, smiling brightly. "What are you guys selling?"

"Bracelets," Junmyeon says, a little panicked because hot damn he doesn't really know much English.

"We speak little Engishue," Chanyeol laughs, making a tiny space between his index and thumb. The couple laughs and says it's okay. They said that they know a little Korean.

"Neckraeces, and shirts," Yixing adds in English. "Want to look?" he asks slowly. (Jongin is screwed and he knows it.) They nod and go through the box, murmuring to themselves with tiny smiles on their faces.

"How much?" the girl asks in heavy accented Korean.

"Foh what?" Junmyeon asks back.

"These," she replies, showing Junmyeon two shirts, five bracelets, and a few couple keychains. He checks the prices and it turns out to be a couple hundred won. (More like W15975, almost W16000.) The couple buys it, and they earn. Also getting rid of stuff in their boxes.

"I want a shirt too," a girl says, holding her mother's hand. They're Korean, and so the boys has an easier time talking to them.

"We're only visiting," the mother tells them while she lets her daughter pick our whatever she wanted. There are other foreign people trying to talk to Chanyeol and Jongin. Thankfully, they all know enough to get deals.

They sell approximately twenty-five items once the people left them.

"Let's get moving," Junmyeon says, sounding energetic. "Switch up the venues. Let's go to that end of the beach," he tells them, pointing ahead.

"Well, aren't you a little energetic under this heat," Jongin grumbles, although he can't help but smile because they finally got customers.

"Let's sing some more!" Chanyeol says, although he didn't sing earlier. He'll help out this time.

"This is so embarrassing," Jongin says, pout on his mouth. He's tempted to cover his face because Junmyeon and Yixing singing in English, changing their lyrics and using their songs . . . just think about your parents singing KPOP songs with weird lyrics they made up. That's kind of how Jongin felt like. 

"Join in the fun," Chanyeol urges him with a laugh. Meanwhile, Yixing and Junmyeon began singing to Wolf's chorus, with words like You are rich, I am broke. Awooo! We have souvenirs, that we really need to sell. And they're singing in English. It's so, sososososo embarrassing.

Jongin looks to the cameraman and says, "Can you tell our managers to cut my part from here? I really don't want to be seen right now."

The cameraman only laughs.


Panda Wu Family.

"Yes, it's only fifteen hundred won," Kris says. The others practically rely on him when it came to English-speaking customers. The guy hands him some bills with a smile. Kris takes it and hands back some change.

"Thank you for buying," Kyungsoo says with a huge smile.

Twenty customers and counting.

"I'm hungry," Zitao says, putting his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Really hungry."

"Let's go buy some food," Sehun adds, putting his head on Zitao's shoulder. Kris has the urge to take a picture (ugh these guys are too cute seriously), because it's just adorable how Sehun has head on Zitao's shoulder, Zitao has his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder, and Kyungsoo is just leaning on the closed-lidded box almost tiredly. 

It's just so cute in Kris's opinion. So he pulls his phone out and quickly snaps a picture, a tiny smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asks, eyeing Kris suspiciously.

"I took a picture," he replies, just as another foreign customer comes up to them. The three watch Kris do his business and Zitao's stomach growls. Not too long afterwards, Sehun's growls too. When Kris is finished selling the souvenirs, he turns to his "family" and says, "Come on. Let's go eat."

"Ah, finally," Sehun says. Zitao laughs and pushes himself up from the ground, offering his hands to his "sons."

"What do you guys want to eat? I'll pay," Kris says, hauling the box behind him. Kyungsoo and Sehun carry the box with them as well.

"I want real food," Sehun says. "No snacks."

"Snacks later," Kyungsoo agrees, nodding his head.

"Meat, meat, meat," Sehun chants, looking at Kris, and maybe possibly drilling holes into his head with his eyes. He wants meat  really bad.

"Alright, we get it," Zitao says with a sigh. He just wants some food.

With Sehun's persisting, they all find themselves in a restaurant that specializes in delicious (or so they say) bulgogi. Kris sits beside Zitao, while the other two sit across from them, mouths practically watering even though Kyungsoo and Sehun had on their stoic faces.

"Let's eat," Kris says, and Sehun immediately picks up a piece of meat to fry.

"I wanted that meat," Kyungsoo grumbles to himself, sending Sehun a side-glance, who doesn't even pay attention to it.

"We need to finish this fast because we still need to sell the rest of the souvenirs," Kris tells them.

"Right," sighs Zitao, also frying his piece of meat.

"We need to stay ahead," Kyungsoo adds, slyly putting his meat next to Sehun's. He plans to steal Sehun's meat once the younger looks away--but it looks like Sehun won't tear his gaze away from his meat.

Whatever. Maybe he'll find a better piece of meat.


Two hours later, the families gather around with their boxes. The Cheng Dynasty has some of the souvenirs hanging on them while the Pistachio Family look exhausted. The Panda Wu Family looks . . . the same as three hours ago, except perhaps a some sweat here and there. Unfortunately, none of them sold everything--but it was the Pistachio Family who sold the most. They emptied one box.

"Point goes to the Pistachio Family," the Korean manager announces, clapping his hands. The other members clap politely.

"Can't we have half the points for that one empty box?" Jongin asks, wiping his forehead. Damn, he had to dance to sell. Not that he hated it, but it's just tiring. It was like practicing back in the dance studio for their songs and choreographies. He's quite used to his recent routines now; wake up, eat, perhaps bother his "parents," play with his hyung, sleep, etc. It's more chill that way.

"No can do," the Chinese manager shakes his head. "Rules are rules."

"It's okay," Yixing whispers to Jongin and Chanyeol, almost like how a father would to his children, "We got a point anyway. We'll be able to catch up."

"Before we move onto the last challenge of the day," the Korean manager asks, "how did you guys sell the souvenirs?"

The camera focuses on the Pistachio Family, since they won, and they most likely had a very effective way to lure in customers. "We just sang," Junmyeon says with a smile. "We sang and changed up the lyrics of our songs. In English."

"And we danced," Yixing adds.

"Why didn't we think of that?" Baekhyun asks aloud. Luhan laughs and rolls his eyes.

"What about the Cheng Dynasty?" the Chinese manager asks.

"We kind of modeled using the souvenirs," Chen replies. He gestures on his head, where three hats stack up on top of another.

"That's modeling?" the Korean manager asks. "Maybe I can be a model after all."

The others start to laugh, and the camera finally zooms in on the Panda Wu Family.

"Kris spoke English," is what Zitao says. They only laugh harder. Thinking that they're laughing at him, Zitao adds, "It's true."

"Alright, for the last challenge of the day," the Chinese manager starts after the guys calmed down, "is more like playing. It's easy, really. We're just going to see who's the strongest family. Physical wise."

"Oh man," Junmyeon sighs. He's not strong, not really, especially when compared to the other guys. (He likes to secretly think that he's strong.)

"All of you are wearing your swimming trunks, right?" the Korean manager asks. The EXO members nod their heads eagerly. "I'm sure you guys are familiar with this. One member from one family against another member from another family. They face each other, standing knee deep in the water, and try to get their opponent to fall down into the water."

"It's fun," the Chinese manager adds. He grins at them widely. "Come on. Let's start."

They follow their managers, walking closer to the water. The wet sand under their bare feet feels good. The water looks nice, clean and clear, as it washes over their feet. Zitao gets a little mesmerized by it, and Kris had to nudge him to get him to pay attention again.

"We finished making this while you guys were out selling the souvenirs," the Korean manager says while a staff-hyung hands him a board with one of those tree maps. At the bottom, they see their heads printed out and stuck on the ends of each branch. It shows who they're going up against.

However, it looks unfinished.

"What's going to happen to the last three?" Baekhyun asks curiously, looking at the top of the treep map.

"You'll find out later," the Chinese manager tells them. Junmyeon moves close to Yixing. Seriously, they're creeping him out nowadays. Yixing notices this and brushes his hand against Junmyeon's, sending him an almost invisible smile. "Alright, you guys. Just take off your shirts--unless you want to get soaked in it."

They don't want to get soaked, so they pull their shirts off and drop them on the dry part of the sand.

"Okay," the Korean manager looks down at the board. "Kris and Chanyeol!"

The two giants glance at one another and head over to the deeper part of the water. With their knees barely peeking out from the waves, they ready themselves to push the other down. They both dig their feet into the sand, hoping that they won't lose balance because of the waves, and then they hear their managersgo, and soon they're both trying to push each other down to the water. (It's fun. Really fun.)

"Don't lose your balance Chanyeol," Junmyeon yells from the shore. Yixing yells along with him, saying things like, "Yeah, you go! There you go!" and Jongin's just like, "Hyuuuuung!"

"Come on, appa," cheers Kyungsoo, hands cupped around his mouth.

"Yeah, you got this!" Zitao yells after him, watching as Kris nearly pushes Chanyeol down into the water. A big splash is heard just as Sehun is saying, "Appa, win for the family."

Chanyeol spits water out and blinks rapidly. He looks at his family and waves. "Sorry!"

"It's okay," Junmyeon yells back. 

"You did your best," Yixing adds, clapping his hands softly.

"Seriously," the Chinese manager says, looking at the Pistachio Family. "You guys have better moral supports than actual families."

"Thanks," Jongin says with a smile. "We try."

"You guys can come out of the water now," the Korean manager says. Kris helps Chanyeol up from the water and they both head back to the shore. The EXO members look in their manager's direction, anticipation in their pulse. "Baekhyun and D.O.!"

"Good luck, hyung!" Jongin yells.

"Good luck, Baekhyun!" Chanyeol says at the same time. They glance at each other in surprise and start laughing like weirdos. Junmyeon sighs at the oddness.

"Well then," Chen says to Xiumin after watching the Pistachio brothers cheer on their hyungs. "Maybe we don't need to give Baek moral support. It seems like Chanyeol's got that down."

"Oh shut up."

"Go win Baekhyunnie," Luhan cheers. "Sorry Kyungsoo!" he adds. Kyungsoo just waves his hand.

"Eomma, eomma," Sehun says, latching onto Zitao's arm while Baekhyun and Kyungsoo start. "Can you teach me last minute moves to win?"

"Sehun," smiles Zitao. "This isn't martial arts. It's only pushing people down."

"But still," Sehun says, using his a tiny bit of aegyo. Just a tiny bit.

Zitao sighs. Sehun is so persistent today. "All you really need is balance. Just balance yourself on your two feet and you'll be fine."

"Sounds good to me."

"And shouldn't you be asking Kris since he just won?"

"I think he used his height to his advantage," Sehun says, catching Kris roll his eyes at them.

"You know," Jongin tells Chanyeol after they yelled their fifth yeah, do that again at their best (?) friends, "I don't think I want hyung to win."

"Why not?" Chanyeol asks, seeing Kyungsoo's balance falter. Baek's gonna win, he thinks.

"Because they'll have to go against Kris," he says. And splash, Baekhyun wins.

"Oh," Chanyeol says a few seconds later, "right." He watches as Baekhyun sends a thumbs up at his family. Baekhyun stays in the water and waits for Kris to get back in the water. They had to switch up their positions a little because of the height difference, but it's all good.

"Don't crush Baekhyunnie," Luhan yells at Kris.

Perhaps Kris is being nice, but Baekhyun doesn't feel the full force of his strength (more like his height) until the end of the game, when Kris gently but firmly pushes him down on the water with his large hands on his shoulders. A splash is heard, and Baekhyun spits out water as he surfaces again.

"Kris is part of the top three," the Korean manager says, clapping his hands. Kris helps Baekhyun up from the water and they both head back to the shore. The Panda Wu Family congratulate thei appa while the Cheng Dynasty wraps Baekhyun in a towel.

"Lay and . . . Tao!" the Chinese manager announces.

"Good luck," Junmyeon tells Yixing, patting his back.

"You got this XingXing appa," Chanyeol cheers.

"Oh man, he's going against Zitao," Jongin says. He's pretty certain that Zitao's stronger than his "appa" but he won't know until this round.

"Yay," Kyungsoo yells, clapping his hands loudly, "Go eomma!"

When Yixing and Zitao faced each other, it was uncertain as to who will win this round. Yixing is pretty strong, but Zitao probably has more knowledge about how to knock a person out. They start seeing Yixing's knees bend a little, and they know that Zitao has him. He heaves one last push and Yixing is sent down into the water, wet hair sticking to his forehead and his eyes blinking quickly as pushes his head out of the water.

"It's okay, XingXing appa," Chanyeol tells him once he gets back onto the shore. 

"I'm sure you're exhausted from all the dancing eomma made you do," Jongin says, getting a brief glare from Junmyeon. (At least we won that challenge, Junmyeon thinks.)

"Great job, eomma," Kyungsoo says.

"Eomma, did you do that balance thing?" Sehun asks. Zitao just nods, because he doesn't really remember. Maybe balancing is subconscious to him since he's practiced balance for years.

Kris merely smiles at him and Zitao smiles back.

"Xiumin and Suho!"

"Good luck, Minseok ah," Chen says, squeezing his shoulders.

"Seriously, Chen--just, you know what, whatever," Xiumin sighs and Chen grins that stupid grin, knowing that Xiumin's going to let him call Minseok. Maybe not all the time, but still.

"I'm done," Junmyeon sighs. Xiumin is one of the strongest in their group, despite his height. 

"You're being negative again, Myeonnie eomma," Jongin says.

"You can do it, Myeonnie eomma," Chanyeol adds, ruffling his hair. Yixing just sends him an encouraging half-smile.

The round between Xiumin and Junmyeon is probably the fastest round. Even though Junmyeon had his feet planted into the sand, muscles all coiled up to help him balance, Xiumin only had to push a little and splash, Junmyeon's down.

"Oh it's between Xiumin and Zitao now," Jongin says, leaning a little in anticipation. Zitao walks back to the water and faces Xiumin. They both smile each other, and then the Korean manager tells them to start, and wow it's like they're have the same strength. (Maybe they do.)

"Come on, Minseok ah," Chen yells. He bites his lip, eyebrows a little furrowed as he watches the round. Just a moment ago, Zitao was bending by his knees, now, it's Xiumin who's bending at the knees.

"Go eomma!" Kyungsoo cheers.

"Balance," yells Sehun. Luhan and Jongin glance at him weirdly, but they continued to watch the round. Kris yells his own encouragement, and Chen yells some more (he thinks his throat will hurt tomorrow) and then Xiumin is pushing at Zitao and splash, Zitao loses his balance.

Chen jumps and runs towards Xiumin, who's slightly panting with his hands on his knees, and he hugs him tightly. He picks him up and spins him in a circle before Xiumin laughs breathlessly as Chen lets him down again.

"Great job, Minseok," Chen says, cupping his face and pinching his cheeks.

Xiumin just grins at Chen, pushing his hands away. Luhan and Baekhyun coo at them from afar.

"Next opponents," the Korean manager says, letting Chen and Xiumin go back to the shore, "are Sehun and Luhan."

Surprised, Luhan looks at Sehun, but Sehun is already making his way into knee-deep water.

"Balance," Sehun tells himself while he walks through the water. The sand feels soft and cool, and the waves are tickling his skin. "Balance is all I need."

"You're murmuring to yourself again," Luhan tells him with a smile. He stands in front of Sehun, also in knee-deep water, and fixes his stance. "You ready?"

"Balance," is all Sehun says, but he nods. They grab at each other, trying to push the other down, and Sehun admits that Luhan is a pretty tough competitor. Or maybe he just knows how to balance, but Sehun is pushing hard, and he tries to use his height (he's a little taller than Luhan, okay) to his advantage, like what Kris did.

It works.

Luhan accidentally steps back while Sehun is still pushing at him, so he falls down into the water. Sehun falls down as well, but he saves his neck up from being soaked. He hears his family cheer for him and he sends them a grin. Luhan, on the other hand, flicks some water in his eyes and he went blind for a second.

"Luhan," he whines. He hears Luhan laugh, and the older picks him up by the shoulders.

"Last but not the least," the Chinese manager says, "Chen and Kai!"

"I don't know who to cheer for," Kyungsoo says to himself, watching as his partners-in-crime get into the water.

"Just don't cheer," Sehun says while he dries himself with a towel. "Or if you don't want to do that, cheer for them both."

Kyungsoo opts to cheer for them both. Except, he sort of cheered more for Jongin. The round ends with Chen splashing water onto Jongin's shorts, and Jongin just laughing at Chen.

Their managers tell Kris and Xiumin to stand where Jongin is.

"Wow, one from each family," the Chinese manager says, watching as Kris and Xiumin stand on either side of Jongin.

"Can you guys swim?" the Korean manager asks. Jongin nods eagerly while Kris and Xiumin simply smile a little hesitantly. "Good. Do you see the two red flags over there?" He points past them, and they're sure as  that it's going to be quite deep at that end. "You guys just have to grab one and take it to shore. The first one wins."

"Why is there only two when there's three of us?" Kris asks, furrowing his eyebrows. He doesn't like the look on their managers' faces.

"Well, it'll be easier to disqualify that way," the Chinese manager explains.

"Ready?" the Korean manager asks them, eyebrows raised. Kyungsoo thinks that they're sending off the three members to doom or something. When they position themselves and nod, the managers tell them to start. The families start cheering again, and some of them kept on jumping around.

Jongin had plunged into the water smoothly, slicing the water with his body as he heads towards the flag. He doesn't know whether or not Xiumin and Kris are ahead of him, but he doesn't mind. He missed swimming in the sea. It reminded him a lot of his childhood days.

Kris and Xiumin, on the contrary, kept on accidentally hitting each other with their limbs. Xiumin had unintentionally hit Kris's face with his elbow one time, while Kris had unintentionally kicked Xiumin's arm the other time. They realize that they're swimming too closely to one another, but whenever they move apart, they always end up swimming by each other again. Maybe their sense of direction is off today.

Jongin sees the flag and quickly grabs it, sharply turning around to swim back. He momentarily sees his family jumping and cheering, and then he submerges himself back into the cool water.

"Hurry!" Junmyeon says, bouncing on his feet. Chanyeol bounces along with him, and Yixing tries his hardest not to bounce along with the two.

"Minseok ah," Chen yells, "Come on, you're our only chance right now!"

"Don't pressure him, appa," Luhan scolds.

"Oh my god, I can't watch," Kyungsoo says, covering his face and leaving cracks in between his fingers. Kris looks like he's going to lose since Xiumin grabbed the second flag before him, but Jongin looks ready to win.

"Why isn't appa using his height to his advantage now?" Sehun mumbles to himself.

Jongin feels something brush against his arm, and he's hoping that it's not Kris or Xiumin, but he almost gets hit in the shoulder by a foot and he falters in his pace, instantly stopping as he resurfaces and gasps in some air. He hears Chanyeol groan, sees him drop on his knees in agony because Xiumin (is that Xiumin? Jongin wonders) is speeding ahead of him while Kris is lazily swimming back somewhere behind him.

He swims again, trying to catch up, but it's too late, because Xiumin is walking towards the shore with the flag in his hand, chest heaving up and down.

When Jongin comes back to the shore, Xiumin immediately turns his attention on him, a worried look on his face. "Did I hit you? I kept on bumping against Kris earlier."

"No, not really," Jongin replies. Xiumin nearly hit him, but he didn't, so.

"Jongin, why?" Chanyeol asks. Junmyeon hits him on the head and throws a towel at Jongin.

"Good job," Junmyeon says with a smile. Yixing pats him on the shoulder. "You did great."

Chen's practically going crazy because of Xiumin's victory. He won't let go of Xiumin and even wrapped Xiumin in a towel and in his arms.

"Minseok ah, that was awesome!"

"Yeah, eomma," Luhan agrees, nodding his head. Baekhyun hands Xiumin a water bottle. "We might just win the trip!"

"Well, this concludes today's challenges," the Korean manager says while they all gather around (except for Kris, who's still in the water). "Enjoy the rest of the evening!" The cameramen end the filming and their managers tell them that they'll order food for the members. They said that they'll get the food to be delivered in their room.

"Appa, I'm coming," Sehun announces before jumping into the water with Zitao behind him. The rest of the EXO members soon join in, and it finally feels like they're on vacation.


A/N: ahh, school's starting in a day. that means less time to write ;; but im dedicating my sundays to writing so, rest assured^^ didn't expect this chapter to be long ;; i hope it wasn't disappointing (and lame)! and WOT OMG 400-ish SUBS?! well then let me just cry ok thank you guys for sticking with me really im just wow ok thank you<3 im spazzing rn, excuse me

but srsly thank you guys so much im like so touched you don't even know <3 p.s. i haven't proof read again