"I'm her bias?"

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going?" your mother asked from behind as you secretly stepped out of your room wearing outing clothes. "You know you were caught in the act. I'm going out, you said I'm of my grounding right?" you tried to act confident but  your mums icy stare made you feel so small again. "Cancel your plans, your grandmother is waiting downstairs. She wants to spend the day  with you" your mother explained and left your sight. You groaned, as much as you love your grandmother, you want to spend time with your bias Kai. You know it's not long until he will be leaving for Korea, so you want to spend time with the person that makes you smile. 

"Grandmother" you ran down the stairs and gave your grandmother a hug. "I want to hang out with my favourite grand daughter!" your grandmother beamed. You just nodded your head but really you wanted to hang out with Kai.    In the car your grandmother could see there was something up as you blankly stared at the window. "What's wrong chicken?" your grandmother asked. You smiled at her and shook you head as if nothing is wrong. "Honey is something wrong? please tell me" your grandmother begged. You know you tell your grandmother everything, and you know you have to this time round. "I love you grandma, but today I actually have plans to hang out with someone else" you explained feeling guilty.    You actually got a different response from what you thought you would get. "Oooooh i it a boy?" your grandma smirk playfully. "How do you know?" you asked in confusion. "Because you never blow an relative for a girlfriend, so it must be a boyfriend" you grandmother nodded in agreement. You shok your head, "Actually its not like that so please don misunderstand, hes just my best friend and prom date" you shook your hand. 

"Oh it jut Luke?" your grandma got less excited, "No its someone else, actually his name is Kai" you smiled to yourself. "you're smitting!" your grandmother teased. You looked at her and erased that smile you have on your face. "Tell me about him and I'll let you go" your grandma asked. You smiled to yourself once again unknowlingly, "He's actually a dancer, I remember seeing him dance when his first teaser came out, I remember everyone was stating how attractive he is but I was focused on his feet and how gracfully they slid acrpss the floor. I remember falling in love with the way he delivers his soulfulness through his sharp movements, it really touched my heart" you went on dragging on. 

"What? Teaser?" you grandmother asked in confusion. You finally woke back to reality as you looked up and realize the things you were saying in your head, you were really saying it outloud. "Umm don't freak out, uhhh he's actually a member of this famous South Korean band called EXO" you explained to your grandmother. She just looks at you, "Chicken when a person on the internet clamis to be an member of an famous band Korea, its usually a scammer or a " your grandmother worridly lectures you. 

You just laugh, "I was actually with Kai yesterday, thats why I left randomly. He's actually my best friend back when we lived in Korea and I danced with him in the same dance company. We even made promises with each other that he will be my prom date, so thats why he's in LA, he even kindly gave me this necklace" you explained to your grandmother. You didn't tell her you don't remember him because you knew she would forbid you to meet him becuse he might be some stalker. 

After talking to your grand mother about it, you arrived at the resturant you were going to meet Kai at. You get out of the car and waved at Kai who was sitting at a table located outside the resturant. He waved back with an amazing smile and stood up from his seat. You were about to walk to him when you noticed your grandmother getting out of the car. "What are you doing?' you asked her. 

"I wan't to meet the boy who you're taking to your prom" your grandmother happily closed the car door behind her and headed towards Kai and greeted herself by intorducing herself and bowing. Kai did the same and introduced himself in english but his english was poorly spoken. "Grandma!" you yelled after her, "What are you doing?" you said embaressingly. "Come on I want to meet this boy you are talking about who dances so well and touched your heart by doing it" your gradmother teased. 

"You heard that?" you argued, "no you said it loud and clear" she smiled. "I'm sorry Mr. Kai this crazy woman is my grandma and she will be going now" you explained embaressed. Kai laughed getting your grandma's attension, "Kendall what did you say about me?" your grandmother asked not understanding what you just said because it was in Korean. Since your grandmother is your fathers mother, you grandma is American. 

"nothing grandma" you lied and took her by the shoulders and walked her by the car, "okay you go home and get some rest" you smiled at her as you placed her in the car. "By the way your prom date is cute if only I was 50 years younger and if he could speak english, I think we would be a perfect match" your grandma teased you. "Yuck thats gross, Kai dosen't go for woman over the age of what is considered as an senior citizen" you argued. 

"I know I was just playing with you, anyways have a fun date with your Kai and don't give him away to anyone" your grandma advised. "This isn't a date" you explained. "Okay whatever you say, but you guys both look cute together" your grandma winked before closing the door. You watched her car drive away and walked back to Kai. "So where are we going Mr. Kai?" you asked. 

"Please stop calling me Mr. Kai, just call me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter