Mother and Daughter Fight

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO took you back home after hanging around the lookout veiw, you ran into your house excited to tell your mother the news of your new prom date Kai. You came home to find your grandmother gone, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" your mother yelled as you tried to sneak in your house. You mother was standing on the ecod floor looking angry. "I went for a walk" you answered as you walked upstairs. To be honest you had enough of your mother's lectures and yelling, it was to the point where you were willing to push her down the stairs but deep down you still wont do that because no matter what you love your mother. You love your mother for raising you to be the person you are today but sometimes you hate how strict she is. 

"You are still grounded, so why would you just leave without any permission, do you want me to extend you punishment?" your mother yelled from the second floor as you walked up the stairs slowly. Your mother contiuned to yell and lecture you but you just ignored her, "Kendall May Bush, are you listening or what?" your mother contiuned to yell as you finally reached the top of the stairs. 

"Grandma is right, maybe if you weren't so rude and strict then maybe I wouldn't be a burden to you" you finally spoke up as you headed to your room. This was the first time you've ever spoke back to your mother, she was surprised as you were to speak such rudness to her. You morther followed you along the the hallways to your house yelling at you but you just kept your back to her and walked into your room and slamed the door behind you. "What have I become?" you whispered to yourself. 

You were shocked yourself that you acted like th e is to your mother who you use to see as a role model, the mother you were to afriad to do anything mean to as she will scole you. And now you are talking about at her? 

With nothing else to do you lay on you bed and reflected on your day that felt like a dream, 
 

"Are you saying you want to be my prom date?" you asked Kai, "Yeah" Kai smiled. 
 

The conversation kept repeating in you head, 

flash back

"Bu..ut youre an idol" you stuttered nervously. "Come one kenny, do you think your friends really know who I am?" Kai teased. "But your fans will be heart broken" you explained, trying to find some valid point to argue. It is a dream come true for Kai to be your prom date but now its happening for real, its making you feel uncomfortable. Kai just gives you a smile in response, he then takes your hand, "but you're my best friend and have been since we were babies in diapers, I'm sure my fans will understand". 

In that moment you fell right into his dreamy eyes but you quickly snap back to reality. You took your hand away from his touch, "Mr. Kai it feel's weird going to prom with you. And no matter what I still cannot remember you as my best friend in Korea" you explained to him. Kai bowed his head in disapointment, "I understand" he muttered as he walked back to the others. 

You felt your heart break, you just made your bias feel bad. You felt like the other members of the EXO fandom would be mad at you for making their Kai feel sad. You felt like a bad fan girl, as a fan girl of EXO your job was to support EXO but just now you mad Kai, your only bias feel so down. "Mr. Kai!" you called out to Kai. Kai turned around so cooly that made your heart fultter once again, you started to realize that Kai is the only person that chaged your mood, from feeling guilty to being happy once again. 

"But then again, I don't really remember much before my fathers death. So I guess we were best friends" you smiled as Kai smiled and turned around once again and contiuned to walk. "You haven't let me finish talking!" you argued. Kai just turned around again cutely, "I think that  you're a nice guy, my dad always told me that I should al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter