My super awkward Boyfriend

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" you asked confused, you couldn't believe it, Kai is standing in front of you.

"What you're not excited to see me?" Kai asked now looking worried with your reaction to his appearance. You just realize that you have a confused look on your face that may be taken as a offense to Kai. "No no" you shook you head, "Its just a surprise, I-I mean, what are you doing here?" you asked confusingly. 

"To see you, but we should get out of here because this place is kinda dark and creeping me out" Kai joked, but he was not wrong, the helpers headquarters was nothing but a dark place compared to the mansion upstairs that Kendall is living in. 

Kendall was still in shock to see Kai, her boyfriend she has been longing for is standing in front of her. You kept continuing to stare at him hoping its not a dream you're going to wake up from. "Are you just going to stare at me or are we going to go somewhere?" Kai asked you.

You finally snapped back to reality, but still was still not convince that Kai was in front of you.  You took a few steps to him and touched his shoulders. Kai just looked at your hand placement and chuckled, "Are we going to go?" Kai looked at you. You looked up from your hand to his eyes, "Yea" you nodded finally believing that he is really there and that this meeting is no dream. 

Kai smiled taking your hand and intertwining it sending you butterflies in your stomach, he took you back to the food storage room making you confused but you trusted Kai so you said nothing and followed him. You have never been to in the food storage room, let alone the servant headquarters which you rarely go to. Kai opened a door that somehow led you both to the side of you house. You both ended up in the garden which you found confusing. 

"What how do you know this?" you asked Kai, not even knowing yourself. Kai just just chuckled.

"Emily told me" he answered, but still you were confused, you were confused as to how you ended up at the side of your house through the little room where your family keeps the your food. This just shows you don't really know much about your house. That secret passage is a door used for servants and helpers in the house use to get away from your scary mother when being scolded. 

That door was made by some servants years ago, it leads to the side of the house which is the only corner of the house that does not have any camera's. What most runaway's do is climbing the near by fence that led them to normal civilization without being caught. 

You climb the fence with Kai and in hand in hand you both ran away from the house as far away as you can. You felt free, it was like Kai was freeying you from jail. It wasn't until now until you realize that being with Kai released all the burden in your heart, he made life so easy and never failed to place that smile on your face. 

You both reached normal civilization where you brought Kai to a park where . You both sat down  on a bench under pie trees that gave you shade. "So why are you here?" you asked Kai holding his hand. 

"To see you, but I leave tomorrow" Kai muttered trying to deliver this sad news but you manage to hear it. You hate how he had to leave so early, "So you're only spending a couple hours with me before you leave?" you asked thinking Kai is an idiot. 

"I had free time and I wanted to see you" Kai explained but you were to distracted cursing how stupid he was. 

"Kai it takes almost two days to travel to LA from Korea and you have to travel back again, why would you travel all this way just to see me" you argued. 

"But I did it to see you" Kai looked at you, you looked at his eyes but quickly hid your face when you felt your cheeks burning from blushing. Kai the joker poked your skinny waist making you have a ticklish feeling because he got excited due to making you blush. You jump from you seat, "Ya! stop it, its ticklish" you laughed as Kai continued to poke you some more on your hip. 

 


Kai stood up as you started to go distance from him, still poking you he grabbed you waist giving you a hug from behind. Kai's big handsome head placed itself on your shoulder as he grips on your waist tighter then ever, "But no matter what it is worth the plane ride to see you" Kai whispered in your ear sending shivers down your spine. 

"I've missed you so much" you whispered back as you closed you eyes. 

"I've missed you to" Kai whispered back, you did not want to end this moment but Kai let go of the tight grip as he remembered something. Kai took out his phone out of pocket and started to play some hip hop. With your free hand he invited you dance by dragging you to him. You tapped you feet on the floor, bopping up and down thinking what is wrong with Kai and his randomness. 

"We need to practice our dancing at prom" Kai laughed making you smile at his randomness. Kai then gave you his phone and stepped back and started to display his popping and locking skills. You were far impressed by his dancing. Kai took his phone back after showing you his dance and change the song to slow song. 

"Another slow dance pra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter