SM Town Tickets

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

The next day was school once again, you were late because you spent you ignored your alarm clock because you watched exo's music video over and over again on your phone. Luckily you arrived in class when they are just about to start. Your teacher let you off as you were the school president and on the honour roll. You take a seat next to your best friend Luke, another half Korean, half American boy who is the only one that knows your secret love for K-pop.

 

"Why were you late, I was texting you" Luke whispered as you take out your books and begin to take notes. "Sorry my mum took my phone off me" you whispered back as you did not leave you eyes of the piece of paper. "What! What did you do now?" Luke asked as he was more focused in talking to you instead of the listening to the teacher talk about the American Civil War.

 

You sigh and being to explain, "Well EXO's music video came out yesterday afternoon and I can't help but to watch it repeatedly. I even used my neighbors WiFi to watch it on my phone last night. I stayed up all night watching it again and again. Usually my omma wakes up first and works out and meets me in the kitchen after her workout to have breakfast but since I stayed up all night last night I ignored my alarm clock and continued to sleep. It got to the point where mother was waiting for me at the kitchen for ten minutes. So she decided to see what's happening to me and finds me still fast asleep. She found my phone in my hands and check my Internet history and found I've been listening to K-pop so now she took my phone of me" You continued to tell your bizarre story.

 

"Wow!" Is something Luke can say in response, "No offense but your mum is like a solider". You sigh, "Oh I know", "how do you live with it?" Luke asked as he still isn't focusing with the teacher. "I'm just use to it, but I do feel bad for always making my mum lecture me, sometime I can't help my K-pop obsession" You explained your deep emotions as Luke nodded understanding your state.

 

After class you both walk to your lockers were you put your books in, "So I have something to tell you" Luke cleared his voice as he shuts his locker door and turns to you (your lockers are next to each other). "Since you don't go on the internet often there has been news about EXO" Luke sighed. You look at his and tried to read his emotions on his face, you could tell it wasn't good news.

 

You shut your locker angrily, "What news?" You snapped at Luke coldly. "Well.... uhhhh" Luke continued to drag his speech longer as he nervously scratched the back of his neck. "SM TOWN IS COMING TO LA!!" Luke broke out into a roar. Your eyes widen, "Does that mean EXO are coming to LA?" You ask gripping on Luke's shoulders in excitement.

 

Luke proudly nodded, "All the SM artist are going to be there!" Luke responded as you jumped up and down happy dancing around the hallways. You looked like a freak as everyone stared to you but you didn't care EXO is going to be breathing the same air as you. "Luke do you know what this means? I get to see Kai!" You squealed.

 

"So when do the tickets go on sale?" you asked Luke as you calm down a bit. "Thats the thing, you need to camp out for 48 hours to get them but its next Thursday" Luke explained as you both made your way to the cafeteria. "THURSDAY?? Dam I have prom meeting and I have study group untill 10 on Thursdays" you pouted. "So? just get out of it" Luke suggested as you both got a tray and carried on in the cafeteria line.

 

"But I can't I'm the president of the prom committee and I have to go to study club, the teachers who run it will tell my mum if I don't go" you argued now knowing you don't have the chance to get tickets. "I'm not really a fan of Kpop but I'll come and I'll help you lie to your teachers and your mum" Luke proudly said as just gave him a worried look. "I've never lied to my mum nor a teacher, I can't do it, I guess I won't be seeing SM Town in LA" your face sadden as you and Luke take a seat at a table.

 

You have many friends are you are know for having the best personality but at lunch times you like to hang out with your bet friend Luke. "If you really love Kai and EXO y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter