Left My Heart In LA

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don't have to walk me to my door" you walked with Kai to your front door after a long exhausting day of buying prom stuff. Today you manage to purchase your prom dress, accessories, shoes and a suit for Kai. 

"No seriously you don't have to walk to my front door, my mother will see she has camera's around every corner of this house inside and out" you said pointing out to the camera's. Kai just chuckled still not leaving her, "I'm not scared of your mother, your mother knows me". 

You just sighed, you know that no matter how much you can try Kai won't leave you. You both arrived at your front step, and faced each other. You knew that this was going to be the last time you'll see him until your prom which is in less then 3 months. Even though its been a week, you enjoyed an amazing week with Kai, you did not just meet Kai the y dance machine of EXO but you met the real Kai, sweet, innocent loving guy. 

You really hate saying goodbye to him but your fairytale week is over as everything had to go back to normal, you going back to school and Kai back to Korea. "I really don't want to leave, even though its been a week I feel like we have just started to re connect" Kai sighed. 

"I know, I honestly don't remember you but I feel like I've known you for ages. Sorry if I can't remember you, please forgive me" you bowed. "No its alright but I'm just wondering, do you really like dancers over singers?" Kai asked you shyly. 

"Well your dancing is the reason why you became my bias, dancers always find a way to my heart" you patted your heart. Kai became more shy, he started rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. More awkward silence filled between the two of you, but finally you decided to speak up. Kai spoke up to which making you call each others names in unison. You both laugh at your silly mistake, "ahh sorry, you talk first" Kai gestured. 

"I have to go in now, my mother is probably worried about me and you need to go to the airport". "But I don't want to go" Kai whined making you laugh at his cuteness. "You'll be back in a couple of months" you patted his shoulder. Kai oddly looks at his shoulder after you patted it. 

"Okay then, I guess I'll see you in three months" Kai leaned in for a hug. A few days ago Kai was nothing but your bias you were watching on YouTube but now he is standing in front of you wanting a hug. You went for it anyway and hugged him back. "You promise to contact me every once and awhile" Kai patted your long straight hair. 

"I will as long as You are here in three months, I swear if you leave me to be dateless I will expose you" you let go of the hug angrily. Kai just laughed, "I will never do that, a promise is a promise right?" 

You just nodded, once again there was more awkward silence between you to and then again you reminded Kai you had to leave. You bowed to each other and turned the other way to enter your house but you stopped when you felt a grip on your wrist. 

You turned around and it was Kai holding on to your wrist, "What is it now?" you asked nicely, Kai didn't say anything but pulled you into him. You landed on his chest, you looked up to see you are right under his nose. You eyes met and before you know it, he was moving closer and closer to you. You knew what was going to happen in a few seconds, even though Kai is now a friend to you, deep down he's still your bias. 

For you to be this close to your bias was a dream come true and you accepted the current situation of Kai's closeness to your face. Kai continued to reach his lips to yours but your were stopped when your angry mother opened the door. "KENDALL!"

You quickly pushed Kai from you, you were nervous as to what your mothers response but all you knew is that you are going to be in deeper trouble then you have ever been. You sighed and waved at Kai and followed the light that led you into your house. "Go wash up and then go to your room, we need to talk" your mother's stern voice tone could tell you were in deep deep trouble. You just nodded and entered the house as your mother continued to stand by the door eyeing Kai. 

Kai just bowed and apologized, he was always afraid of your mother, always had been and always will be. "Look Kim Jong In" You mother continued her glare at Kai. "You have done very b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter