Goodbyes

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You couldn't hang out with Kai because you had school, you would skip school to hang out with your boyfriend but you couldn't escepe your mother and her crazy security system she has on you. As soon as school finished for you, you rushed home and used the secret passive way in the food strorage room to leave you house. You met Kai around a block who was waiting for you in his van. 

For Kai it was time to head back to Korea and contiune on his celebrity life. You hated the fact that he was only in LA for a day and you only spent a few hours of that day with him. Now you were sending him off to the airport and accompanying him to make use of the time you have with him. 

You entered the van seeing Kai all dressed up for the airport, he to had a sad expression. He to did not want to leave you but he had to get back to his life in Korea. The car ride to the airport had so much tension, you both did not know how to talk to each other as the atmosphere was full of awkwardness. 

Kai couldn't say anything as he knows the only thing will come out of his mouth is nothing but goodbyes, something he dosen't want to say nor talk about. You felt the awkwardness to so you grabbed Kai's nervous hands and placed your head on his shoulder. You kept this position until you arrived at the airport. 

Hand in hand you and Kai arrived the airport pulling his single luggage with his free hand. You accompany him to check in and headed to the food court to have some snacks. The whole time you both did not say anything to each other as you were both so imerse in your ow thoughts. You just both did not want to say goodbye to each other, spending a few hours with Kai really did make you feel better and now you have to send him back to Korea, not knowing when you'll see him again. 

You finally let go of Kai's ad and took a seat in the airport's food court as he got some food for the both of you. After a few minutes he arriveded with dounuts and a drink. As he sat down, he stared at you as you opened your bag of dounuts Kai brought you. 

"I really will miss you" Kai muttered. You looked up to him, seeing his friendly awkward smile that made you smile. 

"Try not to" you shook you head as you took a bit of your dounut. Kai just chuckled at your response, you both got into a laughing fit but stopped when they called Kai's flight number to start to start bording soon. It was then when you both looked at each other with a serious face at each other. It was the moment you both hated. 

Kai noticed the frown on your eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter