Caring For Kai

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stares by all 12 members of EXO were on Kendall as soon as she entered the Kai's hospital room. Kendall felt uncomfortable with all the stares on her, it was like a spot light was on Kendall and nothing else. Kendall bowed at everyone in the room, meeting eyes with Kai who was sitting on his hospital bed. He gave her a glare, a cold icy glare and looked away. 

Kendall was confused, what has she done to be given the cold shoulder by Kai? All the members saw the awkward moment Kai and Kendall just having, being silence giving a more tense atmosphere. 13 people in the room and not one said a single word making Kendall think if she did something. 

"Kai.." she whispered but he just kept ignoring her, worse of all he put his earphones in his ear to ignore Kendall. The members could definitely feel the tension between the two in a relationship. Everyone looked at Suho asking help to get them out of this awkward situation. Suho just nodded and coughed, "Uhh.. Kendall will leave you and Kai to catch up.. uhh we need to go to a schedule" Suho lied as he brushed past Kendall. 

Kendall just gave him a smile as the members followed Suho out of the room. The last was to leave was Baekhyun who waited everyone to leave before he got of the room's couch. He didn't say anything but just looked at Kendall with a blank expression before leaving her alone with Kai. 

"Kai.." Kendall spoke up finally when everyone is gone, but Kai just ignored her once again. He continued to play his music loudly with his eyes close. "Kai.." you spoke up again, Kendall sat on the free side of Kai's hospital bed. But once again Kai was ignoring her, Kendall couldn't take her being ignored. Being ignored Kendall took both of Kai's earphones from his ear by tugging his earphones off. 

"Kai! Why are you ignoring me?" Kendall spoke up louder. Kai just looked at his girlfriend like she was stupid, "Fine, do you care to explain this?" Kai took out his phone and shoved it to Kendall's face with the photo of her and a guy snuggling. Kendall took the phone out of Kai's hands and looked at the phone, it wasn't long until she discovered it was her. 

A smile crept on her face upon knowing the reason why Kai was acting so mean towards her. Kai looked back to Kendall, "Why are you smiling?" Kai angrily snorted, the point on showing her the photo is not for her to smile but to tell her that she is caught in the act, an act that is considered a crime in most relationships. 

Kendall with the biggest grin on her face looked up to Kai, she couldn't help but smile at Kai. "Are you jealous?" Kendall playfully punched Kai. Kai glared at her, "Who is he?" Kai asked. His voice sounded so coldly, no emotion in his voice could be heard but this still could not make Kendall stop smiling. "If you're cheating on me just tell me, don't hide it from me. Just because I'm in hospital bed right now with a broken ankle, I will still hunt this guy down and kill him" Kai spat trying to act tough. 

Kendall just laughed, she reached for Kai's forehead and sweep his hair back. "I don't think you can kill him, he's to strong for you" Kendall playfully chuckled making Kai more angrier. "Kendall just answer me!" Kai snapped making Kendall startle. "You are very cute when you're mad" Kendall continued to pat Kai's hair of his forehead. 

Kai was about to say something but Kendall stopped him, "The guy is my cousin, all my cousins visited my house the other night. His name is Joon- ho, hes from my mother side living in New Jersey a few hours from where I live so I never get to see him" Kendall cleared it up but still kai was still not satisfied with the answer. 

"But what about the caption" Kai glared at Kendall. Kendall just chuckled, "A caption is just a caption Kai, I admit before being with you Joon- ho oppa was there for me when I first moved to the states so I owe him alot".

"What about me?" Kai glared at you. Kendall chuckled once again, "you're defiantly the main guy in my life" Kendall chuckled at the young lad. Kendall and Kai both hid in embarrassment, when it comes to mushy pick up lines they are both embarrass to say anything to each other especially Kai.

 "So now you believe me?" Kendall asked after calming down with Kai, Kai just nodded. 

"Besides you flew all the way to Korea from LA how ca I be mad at you for that?"

Kendall just smiled standing from her chair and putting her luggage to the corner of the room. "But why did you?" Kai asked Kendall who was taking out pillow out of her suitcase and proceeding towards Kai's bed again. "I got  call from D.O oppa that you got r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter