First Meeting

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

"Sorry" the lady announced. "No not sorry!" you fustraraised my voice as everyone in the line behind you stares at you. Luke holds you by your shoulders, "People are staring Ken" Luke whispers in your ear. "I don't care!" You yelled as you shrugged Luke's hands of your shoulder. "Let them see how annoyed I am!" you continued to yell as you turn to the lady at the ticket booth. "You don't understand! I had to lie to my strict mother to camp out, she thinks I'm in Phoenix attending some college conference. But really I am sleeping on the hard ground in a tent that keeps falling. I have to share the tent with this idiot, who keeps stealing the blanket and snores like a pig!" You yelled as you pointed to Luke who was standing next to you. "Hey!" Luke argued but you ignored him and continued with your rant.    "I'm frustrated that for 30 hours of camping out in this disgusting streets I ended up not getting no tickets! You don't get how much trouble I had to go through just to get here!" You continued to yell but the ticket lady stopped you. "Wait, ma'am I think I can help you" The lady announced. You stopped ranting and faced the lady once again with your eyes widen. "Please tell me, I'll do anything" you begged. "Well we have a v.i.p seating that just became available for some reason, but it's expensive" The lady read from staring at her computer. "Will take it!" You slammed the money on the desk. "Okay, hold on ill process it" The lady smiled as she typed something's on her laptop and printed out the tickets. She wrapped then in an envelop and have them to me. "These are v.i.p tickets, it's not a meet and greet but you are in the mosh pit, next to the stage" The lady smiled. "Omg I LOVE YOU, I CAN JUST KISS YOU!!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs as you received the ticket.    All of a sudden your knees became minute the lady handed your tickets. You and Luke thanke the lady many times before Luke led you out because your couldn't walk. You couldn't believe this was happening, you have a ticket to see your favourite artist and your bias, Kai. You thought that when you prayed your dad in heaven was listening and when there was no hope your dad was there to fix everything. "Thankyou daddy" you muttered to yourself as you look into the blue sky and smiled.    Every since you go the ticket you've kept that smile on your face. For a month you just continued to smile as you thought that everyday was a second closer to seeing your bias. For a month you couldn't focus on school, and concentrated mostly on what you were going to wear. You spent all your nights using your neighbours wifi once again to watch live fan cam clips of previous SM town concert, making you hyped up for the concert. You could not sit still, you just could not wait until the   day you stand on the same grounds as kpop groups you were longing to meet especially Kai from EXO.    Prio to the concert, you made another phone call using Luke's app to sound like your friends mum. This time your excuse was a sleepover at a friends house but your mum demanded to talk to your made up friends mum even though your 17 turning 18. You found it stupid that your mum still demanded to talk to your friends mum just for a sleep over. You gave her the chance to anyways because she won't let you go without talking to your friends mum. You were thankful this was fake, if your mum was to call your friends mum regarding about a sleepover, for sure you'll be made fun off for having a protective mother that likes to check up on you.    For the second time your plan worked once again and your mum talked to Luke's app voice successfully. After a month the night has come, you got ready for what was ment to be a sleepover but really you were going to SM Town concert but crashing at Luke's house after wards. It was a Friday and you did no work as usual, you were overly excited to go to the concert. It got to the point where Luke ignored you throughout the day because you kept bugging him about the concert and random facts about SM ent groups. Facts that Luke has heard over and over again throughout the past month.    Luke isn't really a fan but since you don't have any friends who like kpop let alone know what it is, Luke decided to come with you. He didn't know any groups but he only enjoyed watching girl group dance and staring at pictures you have on your phones of different girl groups.   You got ready at Luke's house and he drove you to the venue. You excitedly came a few hours early as you wanted the front mosh pit. Luckily you and Luke manage to find a spot not to far from the stage.  When the concert started you got your fan girl on until EXO came out, you went crazy especiall during Kai's solo's and special stages. It go to the point were Luke had to hold on toyou because your knee's got weak to hold you up. 

Overall for you this was the best night of your existance, and it was totally worth all the lying and camping out. You didn't care if you got caught anymore, you could just die right now as your life is complete by seeing you bias on stage dancing hi heart out. "Did you see how he dance with soul, he is so light on his feet" You squeeled and tugged Luke's shirt as you both left the concert. "Why are you so focused on Kai's dancing? I'm sure other fan girls love him for his looks" Luke asked as he guided you down the steps as you were still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter