Dress shopping with Baekhyun oppa

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At exactly mid night you Kai's manager dropped you off at your house. You sneaked in your house but manage to get caught by your mother  who had her office door wide open. "I thought you are sleeping over your grandmothers?" your mother asked. "Huh?" you looked at her confused as you stepped into her office. "I called in to ask where you were a few hours ago and your grandmother said you were sleeping over" your mother explained as she continued to type on her laptop. You finally caught on, "Oh yeah, well I... I want to stay in my own bed tonight. So I convinced grandma to take me home" you lied. 

Your mother did not say anything, she just continued to type on the laptop. You thought is was best to leave the room at that time, as your mother was still pissed at you for yelling at her. "Thank you grandma" you muttered to yourself as you lay yourself on your bed. In a matter of seconds you were asleep.    The next day you go up early for school. it wasn't a good idea to go out clubbing on a school night because now you have 3 maids pulling you up on your bed. You manage to get up and get ready. You entered your school and met with Luke at the school entrance gate.  You greeted him but your eyes went else where when a guy  with the same feature like Kai was standing at the other side of the school gate. The guy finally turned around and it was Kai. "Yah, what are you doing here!" you walked to him. Everyone was staring at you as you oddly spoke in Korean.    "I need to talk you" Kai answered as you and Luke walked over to Kai. "About?" you asked. "Lets go prom shopping" Kai took your hand. Luke was surprise at you and Kai's instant skin ship. "Now? Kai I have school" you argued. "So do I but I leave for Korea tonight at 7pm tonight. I can't let you go prom shopping alone, aren't I your prom date?" Kai continued, he shyly bows his head . "and it's an excuse to hang out with you" Kai smiled at you making you blush unknowingly. "Fine I'll come but can I please talk to Luke for a second" you explained and walked I the corner to Luke, "I need you to cover up for me" You begged Luke.    "You know you've been missing out on a lot of school since Kai landed in LA" Luke argued. He was right you've missed out on a lot of school lately and if you were at school you were busy concentrating on Kai. "He's about to leave For Korea, one more day won't hurt" you whined. "Fine!" Luke finally declared after a second of thinking. You scream, "Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!" you beamed as you have Luke a hug.    Kai was watching from the van, he wasnt like what he was seeing, he was about to stop the skinship but you  stopped hugging him. "Look your Prince Charming over there dosen't look to happy" Luke pointed to Kai using his head. "Don't make fun of him" you punched his arm playfully. "Sorry but I actually think he likes you" Luke announced making you surprise. "No he dosen't!" you laughed. "And from what I'm seeing, your slowly falling for it. He's no longer your bias, he's your lover now" Luke teased.    "Ya your so delusional, stop watching your Korean drama's" you teased Luke . "Shut up its a secret" Luke joked but you knew he wasn't joking. You gave Luke a hug and left for Kai. "Lets go?" you tugged on Kai's shirt innocently and entered the van. Kai was still standing outside giving Luke an unwelcoming glare before entering the van. 

"So where are we going?" you asked Kai but Kai just blankly stared at the window. "Kai.." you waved your hand in front of him, "Yoohoo!" you whistled as Kai quickly snapped back to reality and looked at you. "yes?" Kai looked at you. "What's wrong?" you asked Kai as he looked at you with an displeasing look. "He's jealous" Baekhyun pop his head out of the front passenger seat. 

You and Kai both got startled by Baekhyun, "Hyun!!" Kai yelled. "What it is true!" Baekhyun teased climbing from the passenger seat to the back seats where you were sitting with Kai. "No I mean hyun why are you here?' Kai argued not wanting his presence. "I don't really want to spend the day with the members, thats all we've been doing except you, you are going out and hanging out with Kendall, I want to too!" Baekhyun raised his hand. 

You chuckled at how Baekhyun argues, Kai looks at you taking it the wrong way, "Well no, you're not coming" Kai demanded.  "No no, let him" you talked over Kai. "I always spend time with you, its would be good to hang out with a celebrity" you smiled at Baekhyun. Baekhyun just gave Kai a proud smile making Kai give an annoyed look. "But I'm a celebrity to!"

"I know but I see you alot so I don't really see you as a celebrity. Baekhyun oppa on the other hand is my 2nd bias, but since you're not my bias anymore I guess Baekhyun oppa is my number bias in the Kpop industry" you looked at Baekhyun with a smile. Kai looked at you pissed off, "Why aren't I your bias anymore?". 

"Well you said you can't be friends with me if I'm your bias, so I decided to be friends with you then you be my bias" you explained to Kai but he was still looking pissed. Upon arrival several minutes later the van pulls up at an dress shop. "What are we doing here?" you asked as Baekhyun and Kai got out of the van and entered the shop with you. 

You were greeted by the shop keeper and was given the opportunity to shop for a prom dress. Even Baekhyun started helping out along with Kai, "So what are you looking for?" The shop keeper asked you. "Some plain and simple" you just answered. 

"Kendall! how about this?" Baekhyun asked as he pulls out a tight y red dress, Kai from behind looks up with widen eyes. You just stared at Baekhyun with widen eyes to, "Thats to edgy, I can't pull that off" you pani
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter